°o. Blurb #2 .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

(Not including Chris, Paul, and Seb...)

*•*•*•

Some Convention

"Like, does it have to be about each other?" Anthony questions the fan.

"No, just any random fact that you learned about the cast during filming." She clarifies, you furrow your eyebrows at you try to think.

"Elizabeth can rap pretty well." Anthony answers with a shrug. "Oh! Chris eats the weirdest things. Like, the other day I saw him put cream cheese and cottage cheese on an English muffin from Mcdonalds." The audience laughs and some groan in disgust.

"Seb doesn't like to be called 'Daddy'." You announce, totally by passing Anthony's answer. The crowd bursts into laughter along with the panel moderator. Anthony snorts then leans forward on the couch as he laugh, his hands on his knees and the mic on the floor.

"How...how-how do you know that?" Mackie questions, trying to catch his breath.

"You and Chris left the two of us alone with a bunch of alcohol, what did you expect would happen?" You defend. Anthony's jaw drops as the fans oo.

"And what did happen?" He questions while *insert gif of Mackie above here* smirking and quirking up an eyebrow at you.

"What do you--" Your face heats up and your eyes widen once you realize what he means. "No no no no no no! Not like that, I swear!" You shout.