°o. Married For A Week ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

Requested by: Meowlnir (^u^)

Prompt:
BuzzFeed asks you and Sebastian if you two want to be in their Married For A Week series and the two of you accept.

Glossary:
(F/P/T)= Your favorite pizza toppings

*•*•*•

BuzzFeed

"So, do you have any concerns about being married?" Ned, the marriage expert at BuzzFeed, asks you and your best friend, Sebastian, as you sit across from him.

"I'm worried about the sleeping situation." You admit. "I tend to sleep in till, like, noon when we don't have to film while he wakes up at six to go for a run."

"Which I am going to make her do." Seb adds with a smirk.

"Do you have any worries, Sebastian?" Ned turns to him.

"We're staying at my apartment and it's kind of a mess." He confesses. "Plus I feel like I'm going to end up making all the meals because I know for sure that she can only cook toast."

"I can cook!" You exclaim.

"No, you can't." He counters. "You tried to bake a cake for me for my birthday and it looked like you murdered a beanie and put frosting all over it." You shake your head while rolling your eyes.

"What are you excited about?" Ned asks.

"Sharing an apartment with someone." Sebastian answers. "I haven't done that in ages."

"I'm excited about having someone who can actually cook live with me." You smile.

*•*•*•

"So the rules are you have to eat, sleep, and live together, communicate every day, coordinate meals and have two or more random acts of love each." Ned lists off the rules.

"You're lucky that I'm very romantic." Sebastian brags, you roll your eyes.

Official Day 1
Sebastian's Apartment

"Shouldn't you carry me in?" You point out as Seb is about to open the door to your now shared apartment. "To dignify our marriage." You tease.

"Fine." He sighs. "Hop on my back." He commands, you happily oblige. Sebastian grabs your large rollaway suitcase and opens the door. "Welcome home, my sweet wife."

"It's beautiful, my sweet husband." You gape at the huge living room.

"Not as beautiful as you, my angel." He counters, closing the door behind him with his foot.

"We're really going to over do it with the pet names aren't we?"

"Indeed, my love." Sebastian nods. "Now, onward to the bedroom to put your things away." He starts walking towards the hallway which you assume is where his room is located.

"Of course, sugar plum." You rest your chin on top of his head and adjust your grip around his neck so you aren't choking him.

"Sugar plum, really?" He scoffs.

Later That Day
Living Room

"So." You hear Sebastian say and you look over at him, he has the vlogging camera BuzzFeed gave him to record some of the week. "This is what married life is." He turns the camera around so it shows you on your laptop and your feet laying in his lap. "You become a human foot rest."