PART 6

Louis and Harry wake up the next morning and they realize that they were cuddling. They don't know that Liam and Niall have already seen them cuddling last night. Louis asks Harry if he regrets cuddling with him and Harry tells him that he doesn't. Harry asks the same thing and Louis says no, he then asks Harry if he would like to see where this could lead them to and Harry says that he would love to see how they would be as a couple. Louis tells him that he doesn't want the others know just yet because he doesn't want it to be strange with them. Harry tells him that he was thinking the same thing and he doesn't want to tell their parents yet either, and he tells Louis that he hopes that it goes well because he really enjoys being around him.

Liam and Niall had been up for a little while and they were listening to the conversation that Louis and Harry were having. They whisper to each other that they will not say anything until they say something. Liam and Niall hear that the other two are starting to get up, they quickly get back in their tents and wait for Harry or Louis to come and get them up for breakfast. They come out of their tent and Harry says that he is going to start working on breakfast if Louis would get up the other two. Louis goes over and opens up Liam's tent first and tells him that Harry is making breakfast to get up and then he goes to Niall's tent and does the same thing.

When breakfast is ready, they sit around eat and talk about what they will be doing for the day. Harry suggests that since today is not too hot, that they should go for the hike that Liam had talked about the night before. Louis says that they will need to pack a lunch and Niall says that he will make the sandwiches and Louis can grab some waters for them to pack. Liam says why they are doing that, he will wash the dishes. When they are all done, they get changed for the hike and Louis tells Harry he can go in the tent first and get changed. As soon as Liam and Niall goes into their tents to change, Louis comes into the tent and changes with Harry. When they are both changed, Harry leans over and gives Louis a kiss on his cheek. No sooner did they come out of their tent, Liam and Niall comes out of their own.

They each pack a couple of sandwiches and some waters in their packs and head off for the hike. As they are all walking, Harry starts to hang back a little and Louis notices this and he stops until Harry catches up to him. Louis asks Harry why was he hanging back a little and he tells him that he was hoping that he would wait for him, so that they can get to know each other a little more. Harry tells him that he would like to know if Louis has had any other boyfriends and Louis tells him that he has had a couple of other boyfriends, but no one he really wanted to get to know. Louis asks Harry if he has had any one else and Harry tells him that he would be the first person that he has any kind of relationship with. Harry goes on to tell him that he is glad to find someone who understands him. Louis tells him that he is one of the nicest people he has ever had the pleasure to meet and he is glad that he didn't turn him down.

Liam and Niall are walking and they notice that the other two boys are a ways back and they wonder what they are talking about. Niall says that they are probably getting to know each other a little better. Liam says that he hopes that the two of them can make it work because they make a really cute couple and they get along really well. Both Niall and Liam know how Louis' past relationships have been and they know that Harry would never do something like that to their friend. After a couple of hours, Harry and Louis have since caught up with Liam and Niall. They decide to stop and have lunch before heading back to the campsite. They are all sitting around enjoying each others company and talking about the last year of school and where they are going to go for college. They find out that they are going to the same college and they talk about where they will be living.

While on the subject of somewhere to live while in college, Harry suggests that they all get a place together. Louis says that it would be a good idea and they can stay as close as they are now. Liam asks about how would they pay for it and Harry says that they all could get part time jobs to pay the rent and utilities.  Harry then suggests that when they get back from the trip that they could go ahead and start looking into places. Liam asks how many bedrooms and bathrooms do you think we will be needing. Louis says we can start out with at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms and then go from there. They finish their lunch and then head back to their campsite.

When they get back, Harry asked what kind of food do you guys want for dinner. Niall asked if he could make some hamburgers and Harry said yes. He gets out the meat and starts to form the patties and then he seasons them. Louis comes over to Harry and asks if he needs any help and Harry tells him no that he has it right now, but if you want to can you please cut up some lettuce and tomatoes for them. Louis tells him that he would love to do that for him and he grabs a knife and starts working on it. Liam and Niall notice how Louis is starting to treat Harry with love, they then know for sure something is going on between the two.

This is the way it goes for the rest of the trip between the two. Liam and Niall decide to see how all this plays out for the future.