PART 65

Louis and Harry have got changed out of their wedding outfits and are getting clothes to wear on the plane to their honeymoon. Harry puts on a beautiful dress and Louis puts on a pair of shorts and a light blue button up shirt. They came down the stairs and gave their families a kiss and told them that they would see them in a week. Harry and Louis spent a little bit more time giving Will good bye kiss and hugs. They asked their moms to please take care of Will if they need to they can call Liam or Niall to come and help them. Louis put their luggage in the trunk of the limo and then went and got Harry so they can leave. (pics of what they are wearing)

 (pics of what they are wearing)

They make it to the airport with about an hour before their plane leaves and so they get some coffee to tide them over

They make it to the airport with about an hour before their plane leaves and so they get some coffee to tide them over. After waiting for about 30 minutes they are called for their flight, since they were going first class. They get to their seats and their seats turns into beds because this is a long flight. When they take off, the attendant asked if they are in need of anything and Louis tells her that they would like to get some pillows and a blanket. She goes and gets them for Louis. When she gets back she helps Harry and Louis put their seats into the beds. They lay down and cuddle up to each other for the next several hours. While they were sleeping, the flight attendants came by and took pictures of them because they were a cute couple.

About an hour before they were to land, someone comes and wakes them up. She asks if they would like to have anything to drink or anything and Harry tells her that he would like to have something to drink. She brought them both back something to drink and asks why are they going to the Bahamas and Louis tells her that they are going there for their honeymoon. He tells her that after over 2 years of being together, they finally got married yesterday. Harry tells her that they left their 6 month old son at home with their moms to watch over. Louis pulls out his phone and shows her a picture of Will and she comments on how cute he is. He tells her that he takes after his mom, my lovely wife, Harry. Harry tells her how he is able to get pregnant and that they were together for over a year when I got pregnant.

She tells them that they make a lovely couple and she hopes one day to have the kind of relationship that they have. The captain comes on over head and tells everyone that the plane will be landing in about 15 minutes and he hopes they have fun in the beautiful Bahamas. They land and then get out of the plane, then they head to baggage claim and get their luggage. Louis rented them a car to take them to their destination and so that they can go to dinner when they want to. He helps Harry into the car and then puts the luggage in the trunk of the car, and then gets in himself and drives to the resort they are staying at.

On their way to the resort, Harry tells Louis that he is hungry and so they stop by a restaurant to get something to eat. After they eat their meals, they head to the resort and get to their room. Harry asks Louis if they can take a nap before they go and do anything on the island and Louis tells him of course, whatever you want to do sweetheart. They get in their room and they strip down to nothing and climb in bed and cuddle, falling asleep after just a couple of minutes.

They wake up a couple of hours later and get up to go and take a walk on their private section of the beach. They both put their clothes back on and walk out of their cabin onto the beach and go for a walk. As they walk on the beach, Harry picks up some shells and sand dollars to take back for Will. Louis asks him if wants to go out for dinner tonight are just make something in the kitchen of their cabin, which is stocked with food. Harry tells him that they can have a romantic dinner out tonight because he doesn't think that they will be leaving their room.

When they got back from dinner that night, Harry tells Louis that he has a surprise for him and to wait in bed and he will be out in just a couple of minutes. Harry goes to his bag and grabs the item to wear for Louis on this night. He goes in the bathroom and changes his clothes and yells for Louis to close his eyes. Louis does and Harry comes to stand by the bed, then tells him to open his eyes. When he does, Louis is speechless at what Harry is wearing.

Let's just say it didn't stay on for very long and they didn't leave the bed for a good 8 hours

Let's just say it didn't stay on for very long and they didn't leave the bed for a good 8 hours. This is the way it was for the reminder of their honeymoon. They only went out of their cabin a couple of times and that was to go swimming in the ocean.

A/N: Sorry this is shorter than the rest of the chapters, I didn't have much to write this chapter.