PART 11

The rest of the week went by and nothing big happened, besides all the packing that the four boys have been doing. It is now Saturday morning and Louis' mom is bringing the truck to her house to begin packing Louis's stuff on there. The other boys were there to help, so that they weren't doing all on their own. When they get done, they head to Harry's house to begin packing him up. Louis is trying to get Harry to not do as much because he knows by the time they get done with everyone, he will be to tired to help unload and unpack at the new place.

When they get done with Harry's, they head to Liam's and help get his stuff in they truck. They then head to Niall's and get his stuff on the truck. Once they get done at Niall's they head to their new apartment and when they get there, they begin to unload the truck. Louis, Liam, and Niall tell Harry to just stay in the house and they will unload the truck themselves and he can start putting everything where it needs to go. As the three boys are bringing in the boxes to the house, Harry is taking them to the room where they go. When it is to heavy for him he just pushes it along the floor to the room it goes to. The boys get the truck unloaded and then they head inside and help Harry take the boxes to the rooms that they belong in. When they get done with that, they separate and unpack the boxes. Louis and Harry go to their room and they decide where they will be setting up the bed and the dressers. They get the bed done and then they unpack their clothes and get them put away where they go.

Liam and Niall do their own rooms and they come out and sit in the living room. Niall's family gave them some living room furniture, Harry's mom gave them some kitchen essentials, and Liam's family gave them a dining table and chairs. It is now lunch time, Louis and Harry come out of their room and asks if everyone would like to have some pizza, they all say yes. Harry gets on the phone and calls the closest pizza place. He orders them 4 large pepperoni pizzas and is told it will arrive in about 30 minutes. After he orders it, he goes into the living room and tells the boys that it will be there in about 30 minutes. Harry then tells them while they are waiting for it to arrive he is going to go in the kitchen and start putting the stuff away in the kitchen where he wants it.

After he had been in there for about 20 minutes, Louis comes in and asks him if he needs any help and Harry tells him that he is doing fine and to just go and sit down and relax. But before Louis leaves out of the kitchen he pulls Harry into his arms and gives him a kiss. Harry tells him that since they are now living together and with Liam and Niall, they should tell them that they are in a relationship. Louis tells him that they can tell them when they are eating lunch, and Harry agrees with him. Just as they are leaving out of the kitchen, the door bell rings. Louis walks to the door and answers it and it is the pizza man. He tells Louis that the total was $25.00, and Louis pulls out his wallet and gives him the cash for it. He brings it into the living room and sets it down on the coffee table. Liam goes and grabs some paper plates for them to eat on and then grabs them all a soda. He brings the items into the living room and sets them down by the pizza.

They all get a couple of slices of pizza a piece and they sit around to eat. Louis and Harry are getting nervous about telling the boys about their relationship. After about 10 minutes, Harry gets up the courage to tell them. Harry looks at Liam and Niall, he tells them that him and Louis need to tell them something now that they are living together. Liam looks at them and tells them to go ahead and tell them. Louis looks over at Harry, then he looks at the other two and tells them that now that they are all living together that they should really know this. Harry takes over and tells them that him and Louis are now dating and have been for a couple of weeks now.

Niall looks at Liam and they both start laughing, Harry and Louis look at them like they are weird. Liam tells them that they already know and Louis asks how did they know. Niall tells them that they overheard them the morning after they started their relationship. Harry asks why didn't they say anything before and Niall tells him that they wanted to wait and see how long it took them to say anything to them. Louis tells them that he is glad that they know about the relationship and that they will try not to hide anything else from them. Liam and Niall tells them that they don't want to hear any noises late at night from their room. Harry blushes and tells them that they are not ready for that and they are waiting a while before they do anything like that.

They are all done eating and Niall cleans up the mess from lunch. They all decide to take a nap and head to their rooms. Harry and Louis lay on top of the blankets and quickly falls asleep. After a couple of hours, they wake up and Harry tells Louis that he needs to finish unpacking the kitchen and if he wants to help him to come on. Louis gets up and follows Harry into the kitchen. Louis helps Harry put stuff up in the cabinets where he is unable to reach. They are done after about an hour and then they go and relax on the couch until the others get up. Not long after that, Liam and Niall walk into the living room and sit down.

Harry tells them that they need to go to the store and get some groceries. Liam and Niall gives Harry some money to help pay for the food. Louis goes and helps Harry get his shoes on and then they head to the store. They get to the store and get everything that they need. When they get back from the store, Liam and Niall help them carry the groceries into the house. Harry puts everything up where it goes and then goes and sits down in the living with the others. Just as he is about to sit down, Louis pulls him onto his lap and wraps his arms around his waist.