PART 33

It is the day of the baby shower and Louis was with Harry going to different baby stores to see the things that they still need for their son. Steve has given Louis the day off and Louis doesn't know why, but he really don't care because he gets to spend the whole day with his fiancé and their baby. They are at the store and Louis gets a text from Steve, telling him that he is going to be taking him and Harry to dinner. Steve tells him to be at the restaurant at 6 pm and they will go from there. Louis texts back and tells him that they will be there.

Louis tells Harry what is going on and Harry tells him okay. The two of them are walking around the store looking at all the baby items that they are still going to be needing before the baby gets there in about 2 1/2 months. Harry tells Louis that they still need to get more clothes, bed, blankets, bottles, pacifiers, diapers, sheets, changing table, rocking chair, and so much more. Louis tells him that they will get all that stuff, we just will take it a little at a time. Harry asks if they can go ahead and get some clothes then and Louis tells him to go get to his hearts content.

Louis tells him reminds Harry that they will be going to college soon and that he will have to take it easy. Harry tells him that he is only going to be taking a couple of classes this semester because the baby will be due at around the beginning of November and he doesn't want to overwork or overload himself. Louis asks if he has talked to the dean yet, and Harry tells him that he did and they are going to let him start taking all of his class online at the beginning of October. Harry says that the dean was the one who suggested that he take it then and try and come back in January with a lite class load then too. He says the dean is going to be working with him for the first year of school so he doesn't get overwhelmed with school and taking care of a baby. Louis tells him that he is glad that Harry talked to the dean before school started.

As they are walking around the store, Harry tells Louis that he is hungry and wanted to go and get something to eat. Louis tells him that they will be meeting with Steve and his husband in about three and a half hours. Harry says that he doesn't care and that the baby is wanting food now. Louis tells him to come on and they will go and get something to eat. When they get to the car, Louis asks Harry what does the baby want and Harry tells him that he wants a big juicy burger and fries. The pair heads to an old fashion diner to get a burger for Harry and the baby. When they get there, Harry jumps out of the car and starts waddling in, Louis is quick to catch up to him. They are shown to a table and given menus to see what they want. Harry orders a double bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a strawberry milkshake, and Louis just orders him a chocolate milkshake. After the food arrives, Harry offers Louis some of his fries, since it will still be a couple of hours before they eat with Steve. Louis accepts the fries and tells Harry that he can have some of his shake if he wants some. Soon they were done eating and heading back out to the car.

Louis is looking at the time and sees that they still have about a couple of hours before they are suppose to meet. So Louis asks Harry what he would like to do for the next couple of hours and Harry tells him that they can go home and have some fun. Louis looks at Harry and Harry has that look that only Louis can help with and Louis knows if he can't fulfill Harry's needs, then Harry will be grumpy the whole evening. They head to their house and on the way, Harry keeps rubbing up and down Louis' thigh. Louis is getting more and more turned on with Harry doing this to him. Harry then starts to palm Louis' member, Louis asks him to please stop so he can concentrate on driving. They quickly make it home and they are both trying to hurry to get in the house and as soon as they do, clothes are flying everywhere. As they make it to the bedroom, Louis slams the door and walks Harry to the bed and gently lays him down on it.

Unknown to them, Liam and Niall are coming home to grab the presents that they got for the baby and they see their car there. Liam and Niall look at each other and sigh because they know what is happening in there and they just hope that they are in their bedroom and not in the living room. Niall opens the door and automatically starts to see clothes all over the house. Liam is right behind him and sees it too. They whisper to each other that they better hurry before they hear something that they really don't want to be hearing on this day or any day. They quietly walk to their bedrooms and grab the presents, and as they are coming out of their rooms, they start hearing loud moans and groans. Liam and Niall hear Harry screaming HARDER AND FASTER DADDY, and they hear Louis yelling how good of a boy Harry is being pleasing his DADDY. They look at each other and try not to laugh. As they get to the door to head back out, they hear Harry screaming RIGHT THERE DADDY and then they hear Louis groaning how great Harry is being for his DADDY and more will be coming soon. Liam and Niall quickly make there way out the door and to the car. As soon as they get there, they start laughing and say to each other when Harry and Louis are both at home and alone, to call first so they don't have to hear anything like that again.

Liam and Niall head back to the restaurant so they can help finish setting up the party. When they get there, the moms, Steve, his husband, and a few other guests are there helping set up. Liam looks around at everyone there and he starts laughing again. Niall is not far behind Liam with the laughter, and everyone is looking at them strangely. Louis and Harry's moms come up to them and asks if they are okay and they tell them that they are fine, but they are not sure about Louis and Harry at the moment. The moms look at each other and wonder what they mean, so Cindy asks what do they mean. Niall tells them that when they got home to pick up the presents, Louis and Harry were occupied. She is looking at him strange and Liam tells her that if Harry wasn't already pregnant, he definitely would be now. This causes them to start laughing also. They say to one another that they can't let Louis and Harry know anything about it, because it would cause great stress on Harry because he would be totally embarrassed by it. Liam tells the moms he knows how that is, because the night of the reveal party and the engagement, they left Harry and Louis alone for a few hours so they can have some alone time. When Liam and Niall got back, they could hear Louis and Harry having sex; Liam tells them that when he told Harry and Louis, Harry got a little upset but Louis just laughed it off.

Liam, Niall and the moms go back and start helping so they can finish off setting up for the party. They quickly finish and they are now just waiting on the guests of honor to show up, and they still about 30 minutes before they are to arrive. So everyone sits around talking and waiting for them.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE BABY SHOWER.