PART 8

Harry was about to tell Louis his big secret and Louis stops him and tells him that he has something else he wants to ask him first. Harry tells him to go ahead and Louis grabs Harry's hand and asks him to be his boyfriend. At first it doesn't register what Louis asks and then it hits him, Harry tells him before he answers him, he needs to tell him his secret. Louis tells him to go ahead.

Harry looks at Louis and holds his hand. Louis is gently rubbing the back of Harry's hand. Harry starts off by asking if he wanted kids one day and Louis tells him that he would love to have kids one day, this makes Harry very happy. Harry says that what he has to tell him could possibly make him not want to have anything to do with him. Louis tells him that no matter what he will always want him.

Harry looks at Louis and tells him that he has a medical mutation and that could cause problems for them in the future. Louis tells him that it doesn't matter what is wrong with him, he will always be there for him. Harry takes a deep breath and tells him that when he was born he was born with both sets of reproductive organs, both male and female. This means that he can get pregnant and carry a baby. Louis is at first weirded out, but then it dawns on him that there could be little Louis and Harry babies running around.

Louis tells him that it is okay and no matter what happens he will be there through it all for him. He tells Harry that if they were to have a baby together, that it would be the best looking baby in the world. Harry is taken aback by what Louis is telling him, because he thinks that he is just a freak and that no one will ever want him. Louis looks at Harry and asks him what is wrong and Harry tells him that he was just thinking that everyone is going to think of him as a freak.

Louis says he is not a freak, he is just extra special and he loves him even more. With that being said, Louis asks him again if he will be his boyfriend and Harry tells him that he would love to be his boyfriend. Harry tells Louis that he would like to keep this a secret for a while before they tell the boys. Louis asks him if he is talking about them being boyfriends or the other thing. Harry tells him he doesn't mind them knowing about them being boyfriends, but  he doesn't want them to know about him being able to have babies right now.

They continue with their date and then Louis takes him home. Harry invites Louis in and then they can tell his mom together about them being together. They go in and Kelly is sitting on the couch, she looks up and sees that it is Harry and Louis. They sit down and Harry tells his mom that he needs to tell her something. Kelly tells him that he knows he can tells her anything, and Harry tells her that Louis asked him to be his boyfriend and he said yes. She is really happy for the boys and gives them both a hug. Louis then asks if Harry can stay at his house tonight so that they can tell his mom, she tells them that as long as they don't do anything she is okay with it. Harry tells Louis that he will be right back he is going to get clothes.

While Harry is gone, Kelly asks Louis if she can ask him a question. Louis tells her that he will answer the best to his ability. She asks him if Harry told him about his condition and Louis tells her that Harry wanted him to know before he agreed to be his boyfriend. Kelly tells him okay and just make sure if they ever do anything that they use protection. Louis tells her that they just started dating and neither one of them are ready for that part of their relationship just yet. Harry comes down stairs and gives his mom a kiss and then they leave and go to Louis' house.

They pull up to Louis' house and Harry get really nervous. Louis can tell that Harry is nervous and tells him not to worry because his mom already loves him. They get out of the car and head inside holding hands. Cindy looks over at them and has a big smile on her face. Louis and Harry sit down on the couch near Cindy. Louis tells his mom that they have something to tell her and she tells them to go ahead. Harry looks at Louis and then his mom, Louis tells her that he has asked Harry to be his boyfriend and he has agreed. Cindy is very excited for them and then she asks if Harry is going to be staying the night and Louis tells her that he will be. She tells them that she better not hear them having sex and Harry blushes. Louis tells her that they will not be having sex for a while and they are going to wait until after they start college before they even are going to think about having sex.