PART 15

Everyone had a very nice Christmas and a good New Year. Harry has been getting better since he was beaten up and everyone is more cautious when he is alone. Louis has not let Harry walk home alone anymore and Stan has become a good friend to all of them. When Louis, Liam and Niall all have to work and they are unable to walk Harry home from school, Stan does and makes sure that he is in their house and the door is locked before he leaves.

It is now a week before Harry's birthday and Louis has the perfect gift for him, but he wants to do it when they are alone. He has planned a date night for them and Liam and Niall are going to go away for a couple of hours so that Louis can do what he has planned for the night. Louis has talked to Harry's mom and she has decided that she will give him his present the day before so that Louis' surprise for Harry doesn't get messed up. Liam and Niall are going to give him their presents before they leave that evening.

It is the day before Harry's birthday and he is at his mom's, so she can give him his present. They are sitting in the living room and they are talking about what he is doing for his birthday tomorrow and Harry tells his mom that Louis has something planned and he doesn't know what it is. She got up and went to go and get Harry's present for him. When she got back she handed him a small box and he asked her what is it. She tells him to just open it and he will find out, Louis knew what she got him and so he just dropped Harry off and told him that he will see him later. He opened the box and inside was a set of keys to a car. He looks at her and tells her that she didn't have to get him a car and she tells him that she would feel better if he didn't have to walk home from school by himself when the others are working. He gets up and gives her a hug and tells her thank you for the car. She tells him that it is in the garage so go and see it.

 She tells him that it is in the garage so go and see it

(THIS IS THE CAR SHE GOT HIM)

He tells his mom that he loves her and that he loves the car. He tells her that he will come over in a couple of days and see her again. She tells him that now he has no excuse for not coming over more and seeing her. Harry gets up and leaves to go home to the others. When he gets home, they ask how was it at his mom's and he tells them that it was great there and to come see the present she got him for his birthday. They all head outside and Liam and Niall are shocked at seeing the car, but Louis having already known, he wasn't as shocked by it. Harry asked them if they wanted to go for a ride and they all jump at the chance to go. They climb in and buckle up, he asks them where would they like to go and they say let's go get something to eat. They head to the pizza place and eat.

******************************************************************************

It is Harry's birthday and the four friends are now heading home from school. When they get there, Liam and Niall go and get Harry's gifts. They hand them to him and tell him to go ahead and open them. Liam gave him a couple of new jumpers and Niall gave him some new clothes. Liam tells Harry that there is another gift from the both of them on the bed and he will need to be ready at 6 pm for his date with Louis. Niall tells him also he is to stay in the bedroom until that time and to go ahead and head in there. Harry heads to the room and sits down on the bed and looks at the present there. When he leaves out, Louis tells the others to please go and get the food that he ordered for tonight and please bring it back and then they can borrow his car so they can go and leave him and Harry alone for a few hours. So they go and do what was asked of them. Louis goes and gets ready in Liam's room after they have dropped the food back off.

While they others are doing their things, Harry is taking a shower and getting ready for his date with Louis. When he is done with his shower, he sees that he still has almost an hour before he needs to get ready for it and decides to check twitter to see what is going on. By the time he is done, he has about 20 minutes to get ready and wait for Louis. Louis is already out in the kitchen and dining room getting everything set up. At exactly 6 pm, Harry comes out of the bedroom and sees that the rest of the house is dark. He starts walking toward the dining room where he can see a little bit of light, and when he gets there he sees Louis standing there with a candle lit dinner. Harry looks at Louis with adoration and goes over to him and gives him a kiss.

Louis pulls out the chair for Harry and the pushes it back in for him. Then Louis goes and sits down himself across from Harry. Louis tells Harry HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and asks him if he likes the surprise and Harry tells him that he loves it. They enjoy each others company as they eat their dinner and when it is over, Louis tells Harry that he has one more surprise for him for his birthday. Harry tells him that this was enough for him and Louis tells him that this is something he has been planning for a couple of months now and it is not over yet. Louis grabs Harry's hand and tells him: HARRY, EVER SINCE I MET YOU, I KNEW YOU WERE SOMEONE SPECIAL. I KNOW IT IS TOO EARLY FOR US TO EVEN THINK OF MARRIAGE, BUT I KNOW THAT I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU. He gets down on one knee and tells him that he is not proposing right now, but this is a promise ring for the future. Harry gets tears in his eyes and tells Louis that he loves him with all of his heart and gives him a kiss.

When the other two get home that night, the dishes are still on the table and they clean it up a little and then they head to bed. Louis and Harry are on their bed cuddling and telling each other how much they love each other.