PART 28

Everything for the boys has been going good and Harry is now almost 4 months pregnant with the baby. He is no longer getting sick in the mornings but he has been getting more and more cravings and he is afraid of what the other will say about them, so he doesn't say anything. Louis, Liam, and Niall are all at work and Harry is at home alone waiting for someone to come home. He had been working only a couple of days a week at his job, but his feet and back have been hurting, so he has decided to quit. Harry wants to talk to Louis before he does because this will affect him as well and he hopes that Louis will be okay with it.

A couple of hours later, Louis comes home and starts looking for Harry around the house and he doesn't find him. He has looked in their room, their bathroom, the kitchen and the other bedrooms; he finally goes to the living room and sees that Harry has fallen asleep on the couch. He takes out his phone and snaps a picture of him before he wakes him up. Louis walks over to him and gently shakes his shoulder to get him to wake up. Harry slowly opens his eyes and sees that Louis is there and he goes to sit up and Louis tells him that he doesn't have to. Harry tells him that he wanted to talk to him, so it would be better if he is sitting up for it.

Louis comes and sits down by him and they turn to face one another. Harry tells him that he has been thinking about something and he wants to know what he thinks about it before he goes through with it. Louis is getting worried about what he is talking about, but Harry tells him that it isn't too bad. Harry tells him that he has been thinking about quitting his job, because pretty soon he is going to be to big to do anything. He goes on to tell him that another reason is because he has only been working a couple of days a week and when he does his feet and back start hurting. Louis looks at him and tells him that he can quit if that is what he wants to do, because he just got a raise and he will be able to support him. Harry tells him the only thing bad about him quitting is that he will be at home alone more and he doesn't want to be alone all the time.

While they are talking, Liam and Niall comes in and hears what they are saying to each other and they don't know if they should interrupt them or not. They decide to make themselves known before Harry or Louis sees them and think that they are just standing there listen to their private conversation. Harry asks Liam and Niall how much they heard, and Liam tells them that they heard the part about Harry not wanting to be home alone all the time. Louis tells them that Harry was thinking about quitting his job because his back and feet are beginning to hurt and because he has only been working a couple of days a week. Niall and Liam both tell him that if he needs to quit then go ahead because they all want to make sure that he is doing good throughout the pregnancy. Louis tells Harry that it probably would be better in the long run, because he wouldn't be under as much stress on can focus more on taking care of himself and the baby. Harry tells them that he is going to go to his work tomorrow and quit.

The next morning, Louis and Harry get up and get ready for the day. Harry looks at Louis because he is not putting on his work clothes, so Harry asks him about it and Louis tells him that he has a doctors appointment today to check on the baby. Louis asks him if he forgot about that and Harry tells him that he did forget about it. Harry tells him that they will go to his work after the appointment and that is when he will tell his boss he quits. They head out of the bedroom and to the kitchen to get something to eat. Louis tells Harry to sit at the bar and he will make them a bowl of cereal and then they can leave for the appointment. They quickly eat their breakfast and then head out.

Harry tells Louis that he is excited for the appointment because they may get to see what the baby is if it is in the right position. Louis tells him that he would like for it to be a little boy so that he can teach him all about football (soccer) and all the manly things. Harry tells him it doesn't really matter what they have as long as it is healthy. When they get to the doctor's office, Louis tells Harry to just go and sit down and he will let them know that he is here for his appointment. He quickly comes back and sits down by Harry and Harry looks like he is going to be sick. Louis asks him if he is okay and Harry tells him that he is feeling really sick and needs the bathroom. Harry gets up and runs to the bathroom, making it just in time. While Harry is in the bathroom, his name is called and Louis tells them that Harry had to run to the bathroom and will be out in just a second.