PART 21

The next morning, Harry wakes up and crawls out of bed, then makes his way to the kitchen. Niall is already there and when he sees Harry, he tells him that he really needs to tell Louis about the other times he has done it at work. Harry tells Niall that he doesn't want Louis to worry about him, so that is why he hasn't said anything to him about it. Niall tells him that he deserves to know everything and that if he doesn't tell him when he wakes up, he will tell him himself. Harry tells Niall to just please wait until the end of the day, because he has a doctor's appointment in just a few hours, he tells Niall that he figured he needed to see the doctor to see what is going on. Niall asks him when did he make the appointment and Harry tells him that he made it the other day and this is the only time that they had open. Harry goes on to tell Niall that he didn't want Louis to find out until he knew what was wrong with him. Niall asks if he would like for him to come with him and Harry tell him that he would love the company.

About an hour later, Louis is up and is  getting dressed for work. It is just Liam, Niall and Harry in the living room and Liam asks if Niall has spoken to Harry and Harry tells him that yes Niall has spoken to him and that he has a doctor's appointment in just a couple of hours. A couple of minutes later, Louis comes to the living room and tells the others that he will see them later, then he goes and gives Harry a kiss and tells him that he loves him. Harry tells Louis that he loves him too and as soon as the words leave his mouth he jumps up and runs to the bathroom to get sick again. Louis chases after him and helps him through it. When Harry is cleaning himself up, Louis goes out and asks if Niall can please take him to the doctor's and see what is wrong with him and Niall tells him that he will make sure that Harry gets to the doctor's today.

Harry comes out of the bathroom and sits down on the couch with Liam and Niall. Liam tells Harry that Louis made Niall promise to take you to the doctor's today to see what is going on. Niall tells Harry not to worry that he promised to get you to the doctor's today and he didn't say anything about already having one. Harry tells them thank you and that he is going to go and get ready so they can head to the appointment. Once Harry leaves, Liam tells Niall to promise to let him know what is going on as soon as they find out, so that he will be able to comfort Louis is something is majorly wrong. Niall tells him that when they find out he will let him know if Harry allows him too. Liam tells him thank you and he gets up and goes to ready for work himself.

An hour later, Harry and Niall are leaving to go to the doctor's and Harry is nervous about what could be wrong with him. Niall can sense that Harry is nervous and tells him that no matter what he will be right beside him through it all. Harry tells Niall that he is scared that it is something that will devastate Louis and he doesn't want that to happen. Thirty minutes later, they arrive at the office and they head inside. Harry goes and checks in and then goes and sits down by Niall. A short time later, Harry is called back and Niall goes with him for support. All of Harry's vitals are checked and the nurse tells him that the doctor will be in momentarily. Niall asks Harry if it is something that will upset Louis, if he can contact Liam so that he will be there to support Louis. Harry tells Niall lets find out what is wrong first and then I will make that decision based on that.

While Harry is waiting for the doctor to come in, Niall and him are talking about everything. Niall asks Harry when was the first time that him and Louis had sex. Harry tells him that it really isn't any of his business, but it was about 7 weeks ago on prom night. Niall tells him that he knew it and Liam owes him $20. Harry asks why and Niall tells him that they had a bet on why you wanted to have the place to yourselves that night. When Harry is about to reply to Niall the doctor walks in. The doctor sits down and asks what seems to be the matter and Harry tells him that for about the last month, he has been getting dizzy and then getting sick. As the doctor is looking over the chart, Harry gets the feeling that he is going to be sick again. He motions for Niall to help him up so he can run to the bathroom to get sick. As he gets down off of the bed, the doctor looks at him, then Harry runs to the bathroom to get sick again.

While Harry is gone, the doctor asks Niall how often does this happen and Niall tells him that this is the only time he has seen it, but Harry and his boyfriend told him that it has happen about a half a dozen times in the past month. After receiving this information, the doctor thinks he knows what is going on but doesn't say anything until Harry gets back. When Harry gets back, the doctor tells Harry that he needs to get a blood sample and a urine sample to run a couple of tests. Harry is given the cup so that he can give his urine sample and the doctor tells him when he gets back someone will be in to get a blood sample. Harry gets up and goes to the bathroom so that he can get the sample and brings it back into the room and the nurse is already waiting for him and as soon as Harry is sitting back down, she gets the blood sample. She leaves out, but before she does, she tells them that as soon as the results are back, the doctor will be back to give him the results.

It has been about 30 minutes and the doctor finally comes back in and tells Harry that he has some news as to why he has been feeling like this. Harry grabs Niall's hand and holds it, the doctor tells him that he doesn't know if it is good news are bad news for him. Niall is trying to comfort Harry as he is getting more and more upset. The doctor asks Harry if this is his boyfriend and Harry tells the doctor that his boyfriend is at work and just please tell me the news. The doctor takes a deep breath and looks Harry straight in the eye and tells him..........

SORRY HAD TO DO THIS.