EPILOGUE

WILLIAM EDWARD TOMLINSON:

It has been about 5 years since he got out of high school. He is starting his professional career as a soccer player. Him and his girlfriend are now engaged and will be getting married in about a year; after he finishes his first year playing professionally. Will has a home about a mile from his parents house and he is always over there for his mom to cook for him. He tells everyone that his mommy makes the best food.

THE QUADS:

JOLINE:

She has just finished college and she is going to be teacher like her daddy. Joline will be working at a private school in the next town over from her parents. She comes home at least twice a month to see them. She has been with her boyfriend, his name is Scott, for almost 2 years and they met one day before class. They are both teachers and they will be working for the same school.

ELIZABETH:

She is still in school, because she is getting her masters in music. Lizzie, as she likes to be called, is going to be working with Liam at the music studio when she finishes. For now she interns there as his assistant. She has been with her girlfriend for about 3 years after they bumped into each other at the grocery store. Lizzie was there getting stuff for Harry to make for their family dinner. Her girlfriend's name is Christie and she is a couple of years older than Lizzie, but she treats Lizzie like a princess.

ERIN:

She is just about done with college, seeing as she is going to be a lawyer. Erin met her boyfriend on the first day of college and they are doing great. They plan on getting married when she gets out for summer break. His name is Henry and he is already a lawyer. Henry was the teacher's helper when he didn't have any classes.

JUDITH:

She is still in school and she still has a couple of years. Judith is going to be a doctor and she is the top of her class. She is not looking for any kind of relationship because she is too busy trying to finish school so she can be a doctor. Judith still lives with her parents and she is loving it.

HARRY:

He recently sold his business for several million, so he stays at home to care for the upkeep of the home. Harry volunteers at the school that Louis runs. The school recently added an interior design class and that is what Harry has been teaching. Harry just found out from the school board that he will be able to start working with pay as soon as they get back from summer break. He is happy because he will be able to spend everyday all day with his husband. Harry is very proud of all of his kids for what hey are doing with their lives.

LOUIS:

He got the principals job at the school and has excelled at it. All of the teachers and students respect him for the person he is. Louis is super excited that Harry has been working for him and will in the future. He is happy that all of his kids are taking their lives seriously and have all gone to school to get their degrees. Louis is planning on doing a renewal of vows ceremony with Harry during the summer. He is waiting until after Erin has her wedding. Louis is inviting everyone that has been there for them throughout the years. He is then going to take him on a month long honeymoon to several parts of the world.

Liam and his family still live down the road from Louis and Harry. Harry set up a college fund for his kids. Liam is now one of the top music producers in the business and Stacey is now a stay at home wife. Stacey has been helping Louis plan the ceremony for him and Harry. She is making dinner for everyone.

Niall and Becky along with their kids still live close to Harry and Louis. Harry has also started a college fund for their kids. Niall was promoted to be the assistant principal along side Louis. Becky his now a lawyer for one of the top firms in their town. Niall is helping Louis plan the honeymoon for Harry and Louis. They go over it while Harry is in class, since when Harry has no classes he is usually with Louis.