PART 35

It has been a week since the baby shower and getting their new home. Louis and Harry have been debating the color of the nursery, Louis says a green and Harry says a light blue. Liam is getting tried of listening to the two of them about the color, so he suggests they get a sample of both and paint a strip on the wall and see which they like best. With that, Louis and Harry make their way to the hardware store for the paint and decide to go ahead an make three more keys so everyone will have their own. They make their way to the paint department and asks for samples of the colors that they are wanting and they are given them and then make their way to the front where they make keys. Harry sees one that he absolutely loves and that is the one that Louis gets him.

Louis and Harry make their way to the new house so they can try out the paint on the walls and leave a few more things there so it will be less that will have to moved in just a couple of weeks when the big moving is done

Louis and Harry make their way to the new house so they can try out the paint on the walls and leave a few more things there so it will be less that will have to moved in just a couple of weeks when the big moving is done. The two of them both paint a swatch on the wall and see which one that they like the best. When it dries, they notice that both of the colors look really good together, so they decided to paint the room both colors, there will be two walls of each color. So they go back to the store and grab a couple of gallons of each paint so that it can be painted within the next couple of days, so it will have time to dry before they move the furniture into the room.

Liam and Niall have been back at their apartment getting things packed ready for the move while the other two are doing what they are doing. Niall asks Liam if he thinks that they will ever make a decision on the color, and Liam tells him he sure hopes so. Liam then tells him that ever since they got together, they always talk about something before they make decisions, and they never make them on their own anymore.

Not long after Liam and Niall are done talking and making their way back to packing, Louis and Harry show up back at the apartment. Liam asks them if they figured out the paint and Harry tells him that once they got the paint and got a swatch on the wall, they decided that both paints looked good together, so they will be painting two walls the color they wanted. Niall asks them if they are going to be needing any help with the painting and Louis tells him that he will be needing help, because it is not going to be healthy for Harry to be around the paint fumes. He tells them once they are done painting Harry can come and look at the finished product.

Harry tells them that he would still like to be there when they are painting but he can be putting things away in the kitchen, only if they can start bringing some of it with them on their next trip over to the new house. Liam tells him that they will pack some of the boxes in their cars and they can bring it over, so Harry will have something to do while others are painting the nursery. Harry tells Liam and Niall that they got them a key made for  the new house and has Louis give it to them. Louis tells Liam and Niall that if they want to have a lock on their doors that they will have to go and buy one and it will get installed before they move in.

*************************************

The following weekend, they are all over at the new house doing a couple of things that needed to be done. Louis, Liam, and Niall are all painting the nursery, while Harry is working on putting things away in the kitchen. Harry gets done with the kitchen and is wandering around the house trying to find things for him to do. He notices that both Liam and Niall have gotten them a new doorknob with a lock, so he decides to put them on for them since they are busy painting the nursery. Just as he was finishing up putting on the second one, Liam, Niall, and Louis comes out of the nursery. Harry comes up to them and tells them thank you and gives Louis a passionate kiss on the lips. Liam and Niall politely coughs to get them to separate from each other. Liam asks Harry what has he been doing and Harry tells him that he finished the kitchen about an hour ago, so he went and found something else to do while they finished the nursery. Louis asked him what he found and he tells them that he put on Liam and Niall's new knobs on their doors.

Harry hands them the keys to the doors and tells them that it was just a small token of his gratitude for what they are doing for him and Louis. Liam and Niall  both tell them that they are their best friends and they would do it any way. Harry then tells Louis that he is hungry and Louis asks what would he like to have and Harry tells him he wants a large pizza with pepperoni, ham, pineapple, extra cheese, and bacon. Niall gets on the phone and orders the pizzas for everyone, and they end up getting the one Harry wants, a large pepperoni pizza, and a large meat lovers pizza.  About 30 minutes later their pizzas arrive, Harry is given his and he sits in the middle of floor to start eating. Louis grabs a paper plate from the kitchen for the others and they come and sit down with Harry. After about 20 minutes, Harry has finished his pizza and is hungrily eyeing the other pizzas that the others are sharing.  Louis hands Harry a couple more pieces of pizza.