PART 70

It is the day of the gender reveal party and Harry is very nervous to find out what he is having, but he is also excited about it. Louis got up early to help get Will ready for the party, and then later he can help Harry get ready. He had already gotten himself dressed and now it is time for Will and Harry to get dressed. Harry and Louis are going to be picking up the cake in just over an hour and Harry still needs to eat. When Louis gets Will dressed, Liam and Niall agree to watch him while he gets Harry dressed. Niall decides to feed Will since he hasn't eaten yet either. (These are the clothes that Will and Harry wear for the party.)

)

After Harry and Louis have their breakfast, they get in the car and head to get the cake for the bakery

After Harry and Louis have their breakfast, they get in the car and head to get the cake for the bakery. Liam told them that he and Niall will be bringing Will to the party. Once they get the cupcakes they head to the to restaurant to finish setting up for the party. Unknown to them, the moms, Liam and Niall have already finished setting it up. Everyone pitched in and made up some games for everyone to play. When  Louis and Harry get there, Louis carries in the cake and cupcakes because he doesn't want Harry to carry anything.

They walk into the private dining room and everyone is already there waiting for them and the cake. Liam and Niall takes the cakes from Louis and go and get them set up for later. Harry finds a seat for him and plants his butt into it and then everyone comes to see him. Their moms asks if they are moving a lot and Harry tells them that there are a lot of times that they move all the times. He tells them that one of their favorite places to hit is his bladder. Louis comes over and grabs a seat to sit down by Harry and he then rubs his back for him. He asks Harry how is he doing and Harry tells him that he is just a little bit tired already. Harry's mom asks if he would like something to eat and Harry tells her that he is starving and she goes and gets him something. (cake below.)

)