PART 19

Louis and Harry wake up the next morning to get a head start on their vacation. The other boys are still asleep seeing that it is only 7 am and they don't have to be at work until about 11 am. Harry asks Louis what he would like for breakfast and he tells Harry that they can just stop on the way and get something to eat. They grab their bags and head out the door to the car. They put their bags in the trunk and climbed into the car.

On their way out of town they stop at McDonald's and go through drive-thru and get them something to eat. They buy just one drink and share it so that maybe they will not have to stop as much to go to the bathroom. After a couple of hours, Harry is starting to get tired so he asks if Louis would like to drive for a little while. Louis tells him that he will drive the rest of the way because he knows where they are going and he wants it to be a surprise for Harry.

Shortly after they switch, Harry falls asleep and Louis looks over at him and smiles. A couple of hours later, Harry wakes up and asks if they are there yet and Louis tells him that they are not yet. After about another hour, Louis asks Harry to put on the blindfold that he had been carrying in between the seats. Harry puts it on and Louis tells him that when they get to the spot he will help him out of the car. They pull up to the resort that they will staying at an true to his word, Louis gets out, goes around and helps Harry out of the car. Louis has taken him to a secluded resort so they can have some time alone before college and the life that they will be living for the next couple of years.

Louis pulls off the blindfold and Harry's jaw drops when he sees the beautiful resort in front of him. He turns around and gives Louis a kiss and tells him that he loves him. Louis goes to the trunk of the car and grabs their bags and heads to the reception desk. When they get there, the lady at the desk asks if they have a reservation and Louis tells her it is under Louis Tomlinson. She looks it up on the computer and she grabs the keys to their room and hands it to them. She tells them how to get to their room and they head off. When they get to their room. Louis opens the door for Harry and follows him in. They walk into the living area and to the right is a kitchen that is fully stocked for the week, and to the left it leads into bedroom. Louis walks that way to put their bags in there. Straight in front of them off the living room is a set of glass French doors and it leads out to a patio, that has a hot tub and a private pool for them to use.

Harry is looking around and is amazed what the room looks like. He gets to the bathroom and when he walks in, their is a huge Jacuzzi tub set right in the middle. Louis comes up behind him and wraps his arms around Harry's waist and tells him that they can use the tub later in the evening. It is getting close to dinner time and Louis asks Harry to put on some nice clothes because they have a dinner reservation at 7 pm. Louis knows it will take Harry a little bit to get ready, because Harry told him that he was going to shave his body and it will take him a little bit of time to do that. Harry heads to the bathroom and strips out of his clothes he was wearing, and Louis tells him that he will stay in the living room and wait until he gets out and gets dressed before he heads in.

After about an hour, Harry calls Louis into the bedroom and Louis is stunned at what Harry is wearing at the moment. Louis tells him that if they didn't already have dinner reservation to get to then they wouldn't be leaving the room anytime soon. Harry tells him that he needs to hurry because it is almost 6 now and they need to get to the restaurant. (HARRY'S OUTFIT AND UNDERWEAR)

 (HARRY'S OUTFIT AND UNDERWEAR)

Harry then tells Louis that he will be getting a surprise himself later, so if he wants it they better head to dinner soon

Harry then tells Louis that he will be getting a surprise himself later, so if he wants it they better head to dinner soon. Louis says fine and he gets dressed so they can leave. They leave their room and head to the restaurant that is part of the resort they are staying at. The hostess takes them to their table and hands them their menus and tells them that their waitress will be with them in a moment. Harry is looking at the menu trying to decide what he wants to eat and Louis is staring at Harry with lust in his eyes. The waitress brings them a bottle of wine and asks if they are ready to order their food and Louis tells her to please give them a couple of more minutes, she tells them that she will be back.

Louis asks Harry if he knows what he wants and Harry tells him that he would like the shrimp pasta with a salad. They continue to talk until the waitress comes back for their order. Louis tells her what they would like to eat and she tells them it will be out shortly. Louis pours them both a glass of wine and they both take a sip. Harry tells Louis that he loves it here and he is glad that he chose this place for them. Louis asks Harry what kind of surprise he has in store for him and Harry tells him that he will not tell him and that he will just have to wait and see.

Their food is brought out to them and they enjoy their dinner together. The waitress comes over and asks if they would like anything for dessert and they say no thank you and that they are good. Louis then pays for the meal and they head back up to their room. When they reach the room, Louis pulls Harry into the room and pushes him up against the door and kisses him. Louis then slowly starts walking Harry toward the bedroom and is taking off his dress as they go. Once he sees what Harry is wearing under the dress, he just stares at him. Harry looks at him and says surprise, I hope you like what you are seeing right now. Louis tells him that he loves what he is wearing but it is not going to be on much longer. Louis then strips out of his clothes and brings Harry over to the bed and gently places him on it.

They make love all night until the sun comes up the next morning. There are times during this that they forget the condom and they never realize it until they wake up the next afternoon.