PART 34

After Harry and Louis had their alone time, they both fell asleep while cuddling with each other. Harry ended up dreaming about the future he was going to be having with Louis and the kids they will be eventually having. He dreamed about their upcoming marriage and the honeymoon. Louis was just content on having Harry in his arms and the feel of his baby in Harry's tummy.

HARRYS DREAM: Harry and Louis were laying in bed and Harry started to get cramps in his belly and was trying to wake up Louis so he could tell him. Then all of a sudden, it felt like he peed on himself and that is what woke up Louis. The pain in his belly was getting worse and worse, and Louis looked at Harry and asked him what is wrong. Harry tells him that he was having terrible pains in his belly and Louis tells him that he thinks he is in labor. Louis jumps up at of bed and quickly gets them some clothes so they can go to the hospital. Harry was getting out of bed and a pain hit him and made him double over in pain. Louis got dressed and then helped Harry get dressed. They ran to the car and got in and went to the hospital. On the way there, Harry called Liam and asked him to go to the house and grab the bag that he has packed that is in the closet by the door. Liam asked him what is wrong and he told him that they are heading to the hospital because the baby is coming. He told Harry that he will head there now and will be at the hospital in a little bit, and Liam told him that he will call everyone and let them know. Harry tells him thank you and hangs up. Harry tells Louis what is going on as they pull into the hospital.

After about an hour, Liam shows up with the bag and he is quickly ushered out because Harry is about to give birth. Shortly after, Harry gives birth to a healthy baby boy, weighing 7 lbs. 8 ozs. and was 23 inches long. Louis goes out and tells their families all about the baby and everyone is happy for them and congratulates them. The moms asks when will they be able to see their grandson and Louis tells them that they have taken the baby to be cleaned and when they bring him back he will come and get them. He leaves and goes back to Harry and the baby. Harry and the baby doesn't stay in the hospital but a couple of days and then sent home.

A few months after the baby is born, Harry and Louis are getting married on a quiet beach in the Bahamas. This is also where they will be having their honeymoon, while the moms are watching the baby. They spend two weeks there in a private resort where they have their own little piece of the beach. They have wild sex just about everyday and they make sure to use condoms so he doesn't get pregnant again so soon. When they get back from their honeymoon, they buy and move into a big home with lots of room for when they decide to have more babies.

A couple of years later, they decide that they want to extend their family, so they do the do more and it doesn't take long for Harry to get pregnant again. At the five month appointment they find out that they are having a baby girl and the couple are very excited to be having a little girl. Everything is better with this pregnancy then it was with the first one. Four and a half months later, Harry gives birth to a beautiful little girl.

THEN HARRY WAKES UP. 

Harry and Louis are woken up by the sound of Louis phone. Louis answers it and it is Steve and was wondering where they were. Steve tells him that it is 5:30 and he knows how Louis likes to be early and they haven't made it yet so he was calling to check and make sure that they are still coming. Louis tells him that they will be there, but they may be a few minutes late. He leans over and gently wakes Harry up. Harry tells him to leave him alone and Louis tells him that they need to get up and get ready for the dinner with Steve and his husband. He tells Louis fine and they get up and get ready and to the restaurant.

When they get there, they are about 10 minutes late and Steve is waiting for them by the door and walks them to the private dining room. Steve jiggles the handle a little to let everyone know that they are heading in. When he opens the door, everyone in there yells surprise to the couple. Harry starts to cry because he is so happy that they are doing this for them. He leans over to Louis and whispers to him to see if he knew about this and Louis tells him that he didn't know that  they were doing this. The moms come up to them and asks if they like it and they say that they love it and gives them a hug.