PART 2

Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall would take every chance to get to know one another that first week of school. But Harry was still very cautious around them and didn't tell them about him being gay, because he was afraid the bullying would start again. He rarely talked to anyone else at school because he was scared and didn't want to alienate the friends he already had. On Friday, Louis invited the boys to his house for a sleep over on Saturday, but Harry wasn't sure if he would be able to. So, Louis asked him to ask his mom about it and he said he would talk to her about it and would text him later in the evening and let him know. Both Liam and Niall told Louis that they would be there the following day.

Later that day, when Harry got home from school, his mom still was not home. He went to his room and laid down on the bed for a little bit. Around 5:30 pm, Harry got up and made his way to the kitchen to start making something for supper. A little bit later his mom came in and asked him how his day went and he told her that it went good. He then told her that he was invited for a sleep over with one of his friends. She asked him how many people will be there and he told her it would be him and 3 others. Kelly asked if the parents were going to be there and Harry tells her that he thinks so and she tells him to go and have fun with his friends. They sat down and had dinner and when they were done she told him that she would do the dishes, so he went up to his room and texted Louis.

Harry- Louis, my mom said I can come over for the sleep over

Louis- That's great and I can't wait so we can get to know each other a little better

Harry- I will need to get your address so I can come over though

Louis- Here is my address: 362 Holly Lane

Harry- Is there a certain time that I need to be there

Louis- Just when ever you get here

Harry- I will text you before I head over

Louis-Ok. See you tomorrow

Harry went to bed thinking about what will happen at the sleepover and he ended up falling asleep thinking whether he should tell his secret. He started dreaming about what could happen if he told them everything about himself. HIS DREAM:

The four of them were sitting around in Louis bedroom and they were all asking questions to get to know Harry better. Niall asked him why did they move and he told him that his mom got a promotion and they had to move here for it. Liam asks him about his old school and Harry told him that he didn't have the best memories of school there. Louis asks him what did he mean and Harry tells him that he was bullied pretty bad for being gay. The three others ask so you're gay and Harry says yeah. They start calling him bad names and then they start hitting him telling him that they hate people like him.

It scares him so much, it wakes him up and he looks at his clock and he sees that it is almost 9:30 in the morning. He gets up and takes a shower and has almost talked himself out of going to Louis'. Then he thinks maybe I can just not talk about that stuff when he is there. Harry goes back to his room and gets dressed and packs an overnight bag. He grabs his bag and heads downstairs and he sits his bag down on the edge of the couch and walks to the kitchen. Harry notices a note on the fridges and he reads: Harry, got called into work. Hope you have fun at your friends. See you tomorrow sometime. LOVE Mom. He grabs a granola bar and a water, he then sits down and eats his bar. By the time he is done, it is almost 11 am, so he decides to text Louis to see if it is to early to come over.

Harry- Is it to early to come over

Louis- No I'm up just come on over. The others will be here around noon anyway

Harry- See you soon.

Louis- Ok, see you soon.

Harry goes to the living room and grabs his bag from the couch. He walks out the door and locks it before he leaves. It only takes him about 15 minutes to get to Louis' house. He knocks on the door and a cute little girl opens the door. Louis comes running up behind her and starts to tell her, she is not suppose to open the door without him or mom to open it, he then looks up and sees Harry standing there. Louis quickly invites him in and closes the door. He introduces the little girl to Harry. Harry this is Fizzy, my little sister. Fizzy looks up at Harry and whispers to Louis, he's got pretty hair. Louis leans down to her and whispers to her, yeah he does. She runs off giggling.

Louis tells Harry to follow him to his room and he can put is bag down in there. When they get to his room, Harry puts his bag down and Louis asks him what kinds of things does he like to do and Harry tells him that he really doesn't like to do much. Louis says there must be something you like to do and Harry tells him that he really loves to cook and to bake. Louis tells him that he will get along great with his family and especially Niall, because they all love to eat. Harry laughs at this and then he asks Louis if maybe they can bake a cake before the others get there. Louis tells him to follow him and they make their way to the kitchen.