PART 67

Louis and Harry have been married for just over a month and have been back from their honeymoon for a month. Everything has been going well for them and Will was getting big and has been sitting up by himself. He has been trying to crawl around but he has been unable to at this point. Louis, Liam, & Niall are all working so Harry is all by himself at home with Will. Harry is just watching Will while he is playing on the floor. He gets a text from Louis asking how everything is going and Harry texts him back and tells him everything is going good, Will is playing in the floor with some of his toys. They continue to text for a couple of minutes, until Louis tells him that he needs to get back to work.

Harry looks at Will and he is on his belly and getting up on his hands and knees to start crawling. He pulls out is phone and starts to record Will's attempt to crawl. Will starts to crawl and it brings tears to Harry's eyes seeing his baby crawling and he is glad he got to record this moment so that he can send it to Louis. Harry quickly grabs up Will and tells him how proud of him he is and gives him a hug and a kiss. He puts him back down and text Louis that he has a surprise for him and he will get it when he gets home in a little bit.

A couple of hours later, Louis comes home and sees that Harry is asleep with Will asleep on his chest. He could tell that he had just got done feeding Will and was burping him when he fell asleep. Louis picks up Will and puts him in his playpen and goes to pick up Harry to lay him down straight. This wakes up Harry and smiles when he sees Louis picking him up. He leans over and gives Louis a kiss on his neck. Louis asks him what kind of surprise he has for him and Harry tells him that it can wait for a little bit because he would love to make love with his husband. They quickly get undressed and have some personal adult time before the others gets home and Will wakes up. Just as they are getting done, Will wakes up wanting his mom to hold him. Louis gets up and puts on his clothes and then goes an picks up Will and cuddles with him while Harry is getting dressed again.

Later that evening, after everyone is home, Harry reminds Louis that he has an appointment in just a couple of weeks to get is birth control done again. Louis thanks him for reminding him and he tells Harry that he will make sure to tell Steve about the appointment so he can have it off to take him. They head to the living room and they go to sit on the couch, Liam and Niall go to sit down and put their hand in something sticky. Liam asks Louis and Harry what is sticky on the couch and Louis tells him that you really don't want to know what it could be. Niall tells him Louis and Harry that they better not have been having sex on the couch, and Harry just hides his face in Louis' neck. Liam and Niall both tells them that they will be paying to get the couch cleaned and that they are so nasty because others have to sit there not just their naked butts.

***********************************************************

A couple of weeks later, Louis and Harry are heading to Harry's doctors appointment. Harry is nervous because he has not been feeling very good for the past week and he hasn't said anything to Louis about it. They get to the appointment and Louis tells Harry to just go sit down and he will get him signed in. Harry goes over and gets a seat and waits there for Louis, Will is with them and Harry sets him down in the floor in front of him in his car seat. Louis comes back over and sits down by Harry, and suddenly Harry is getting up running to the bathroom where he gets sick. Louis comes in behind him, carrying Will. He asks Harry if he is okay and Harry tells him that he has been feeling sick for a couple of days and he hasn't wanted to say anything because he thinks he knows what is wrong but he wanted to confirm it with the doctor first.

They go back out and sit down in the lobby. When they get back out there, Harry asks Louis if he wouldn't mind sitting out here for just a few minutes while he talks to the doctor alone for a couple of minutes. Louis tells him that he will stay out here until he is asked to come back with him. Harry is called back a couple of minutes later and he has all of his vitals taken. When his doctor comes in she looks at his chart and tells him that his blood pressure is a little low. Harry tells her that he wanted to ask her about something before they proceed to the shot and Dr. Green tells him that he can ask any questions before hand. Harry tells her that he thinks he is pregnant again and he wanted to get tested before Louis comes back here. She tells him that she will go and have the nurse draw some blood and then she will also do a urine test.