PART 31

It is the day of the party and Harry woke up feeling sick to his stomach. Louis is there to help him with anything he needs because he is off today to help set up the party and to be able to get the cake and anything else that is needed. Harry jumps up and runs to the bathroom and gets sick, while Louis is there to rub his back and to comfort him as much as possible. When he is done, Harry gets up, flushes the toilet and then goes and brushes his teeth. Louis tells him that he will spend most of he time before the party in bed and that him, Liam, and Niall will get the place ready. Harry tells him that he wants to help with the decorating and he is now fine to help. Louis tells him that he needs to rest so he doesn't get to tired during the party. Harry tells him that the will stay in bed but he will be needing to go soon, so that the cake will be picked up on time. Louis gets up from the bed and gets ready for the day.

Louis leaves out of the bedroom to go get the things that need to be bought and to get the cake, but before he does he leans over Harry and tells him that he loves him and gives him a kiss. He quickly walks out of the bedroom and into the living room. When he got there, Liam and Niall were already in there sitting on the couch. Louis came and sat down in between them and asked them if they think that Harry would want to marry him. Liam tells him that Harry is deeply in love with him and of course he would want to marry you. You guys have the kind of love that I want to have one day. Louis tells them that he has planned on asking him tonight after the reveal party and he has already talked to Harry's mom about it. He tells them that he has already got the ring and ordered some cupcakes that say "WILL YOU MARRY ME, HARRY?". Louis tells them that he ordered the ring and the cupcakes a few days ago and they should be ready today.

Suddenly they hear Harry yell that he was hungry and if he doesn't get food soon, he is coming in there and making it himself. Niall asks why isn't he out here to help in the first place and Louis tells them that he woke up this morning throwing up and he was told to stay in bed until right before the guests arrive for the party. Liam tells him then he better get up and go and get Harry something to eat before he gets out of bed. Louis jumps up and runs to the kitchen and gets him something to eat and brings it into the room and they sit in bed and eat. When they are done, Louis tells him that he is going to wash their dishes and then he is going to pick  up the cake and he will be back in a little bit, because he also had to run a couple of more errands before the party. Harry tells him that he loves him and gives him a kiss. As Louis is walking out the door, Harry tells him to please be careful and not to get into any trouble, and Louis looks at him and tells him no promises.

Louis comes out of the bedroom and Liam asks him what do they need to do while he is gone. And Louis tells them to: 1. Make sure Harry stays in bed and rests. 2. Put up the streamers and signs. 3. Clean anything that needs to be done. Liam tells him that they will try to get as much of it done before he gets back home and they will keep a good eye on Harry, and if anything happens they will call him and let him know. Louis leaves and the first place he stops is the jewelry store to get Harry's ring. (picture of the ring)

 (picture of the ring)