PART 26

It is the night that Louis and Harry are going to tell their moms about the new addition to the family and they are both nervous about it. Harry had asked Liam and Niall if they could stay away until they talk to the family about the baby and they both agreed. It is about an hour before the moms get there and Louis is just walking into the door. He asks Harry how his day was and Harry tells him that is was a hard day for him, because he was constantly getting sick. Louis asks if he would like to lay down for about 30 minutes before dinner is started and Harry tells him that no if he doesn't cook now it will not be done before they get there. Louis goes to their room and changes out of his work clothes and then heads back to the kitchen to help Harry as much as he can.

After about 45 minutes, dinner is done and Louis tells Harry to please go and sit down until their moms get there and Harry complies to that. A few minutes later, there is a knock at the door and Louis goes and answers it and it is both of their moms. He tells them to come on in and to please come to the table for dinner. Harry gets up and goes to the kitchen and helps Louis bring the plates to the table. After the plates are on the table, Louis can tell that Harry is getting really nervous and whispers to him to please calm down because it is bad for the baby. Harry takes deep breaths and slowly calms down. Louis puts his hand on Harry's leg to help relax him some more and he then starts to rub it.

The four of them talk of the boys upcoming time in college and this gets Harry worked up again and he jumps up and runs to the bathroom. Louis follows him and rubs his back while he gets sick, and when Harry is done, Louis helps him up and hands him a toothbrush so that he can clean his mouth from the nasty taste of the vomit. Louis asks Harry if he is feeling better and Harry tells him that he is nervous about what their moms are going to say. He tells Harry that he just needs to come down and not get stressed because it is not good for the baby. They finally walk out of the bathroom and their moms asks if he is okay and Harry tells him that he is fine. They quickly finish their dinner and Louis tells Harry to accompany their moms to the living room and sit down and he will be with them in a minute.

When Louis is almost done with the dishes, he calls Harry into the kitchen and asks where he put the gifts that they are going to give their moms. Harry tells him that he put them in the cabinet under the microwave. Louis tells him to go ahead and grab the gifts while he finishes up the dishes and then to wait for him before heading back out to the living room. Harry grabs the gifts and waits for Louis to be done before he heads back to the living room with their moms. Louis puts the gifts under his arm and grabs Harry's hand with the other hand that is not carrying the gifts. They sit down across from their moms and tells them that they have something to tell them. Harry's mom asks what is it and Harry tells her that they got them a present to explain it. Louis tells his mom that they got the same gift so they will need to open them at the same time. They hand their mom's the gifts and sit back to watch their reactions.

Their moms grab the gifts and proceed to open them. At first they don't understand what they are until Harry's mom starts to pull out the shirt and the ultrasound picture falls out. She picks it up and she looks and sees what it is and then she gets tears in her eyes. Harry gets up to get some tissues so that they are setting on the coffee table for the moms. Louis' mom looks at them and asks them if it means what she thinks and Louis tells her yes. Harry starts to get upset because they really haven't said anything and he is getting so worried that their moms are going to be mad at them. Louis puts his hand on Harry's back and gently rubs it to try to calm him down.

Their moms get up and gives them a big hug and tells them that they are not mad about it and that they figured that he would be just a matter of time before Harry was pregnant anyway. Harry's mom tells them that she figured it would have been a lot sooner than now, but she is happy for them. Harry tells their moms that he is right at 12 weeks and he didn't tell them sooner because he wanted to make sure he made it through the first trimester before they told anyone about it. Louis' mom asks who all know and Louis tells her that Liam, Niall, his boss and his boss' husband. And the only reason that Liam and Niall know is because Niall went to the doctor with Harry when he first found out and then they told Liam because he was so worried about Harry. And he told his boss so that he can have off the days that Harry has his appointments. His boss' husband knows because he had already went through a couple of pregnancy and he wanted Harry to be able to talk to a man that had already been through it and had the experience.

Their moms asks them if they know about when Harry got pregnant and Harry tells them it was about prom, because that was the first time that they had sex and apparently the condom broke. So now they are going to be parents before they planned but they will love the baby no less. Louis tells them that they knew something was wrong with Harry because since they went on their trip, he would get dizzy and then get sick. It went on for a few weeks before he went to the doctor. Harry tells them that the first time was on vacation but he didn't tell Louis about all the times it happened until he already found out about the baby. He tells them that it happened several times while he was at work and a couple of times when he was home alone. Louis tells them that the last time it happened before he went to the doctor, Harry was cooking dinner for them and he nearly fainted and he was there to help Harry.

Harry tells them that they got to hear the heartbeat a few days ago and that made it really sink in that they are going to be parents. His mom tells him that she is proud of the both of them because they are taken responsibility for their actions. Louis' mom tells them to please be careful and to make sure that Harry is being taken care of. Harry tells them that ever since they found out that someone is usually with him, Louis makes sure that he is never alone for more then an hour or two. Louis looks at him and tells him that he doesn't want anything to happen to either of his babies, and then kisses him. Their moms tells them that they love them but they are going to have to go because they both work in the morning and need to get some rest. They all hug and they tell their moms good night. Harry tells Louis once their moms leave that it went better than he thought it would. Louis tells him that he was thinking the same thing, but they need to call Liam and Niall and let them know that they can come home now.