PART 16

It is getting close to graduation and prom for the boys and they are getting nervous. Louis is trying to figure out how to ask Harry to prom and so he decides to talk to Liam and Niall about it. He goes up to them and asks if they have any good ideas about how to ask if Harry would go to prom with him. Liam tells him that he should take him on a date and ask him that way, and Niall tells him that he should just come out and ask him before it gets to late for it. Liam and Niall both tell him that it will need to be soon because prom is in about 3 weeks and they still need to get suits for it. Louis tells them that he thinks he will just go with Liam's idea and take Harry on a romantic date and ask him then.

That afternoon, once all of them are at home and watching tv, Louis looks at Harry and asks him if he would like to go on a date with him on Friday night. Harry tells him that he would love to go out with him that night. Louis tells him that once they get home on Friday, they will need to get ready for their date. Harry asks him what does he need to wear and Louis tells him to dress nice, other than that he has free reign on what to wear.

It is now Friday after school and they hurry home so that Louis and Harry can get ready for their date later in the evening. Harry puts on a pair of white skinny jeans, a lilac sweater, his lilac converse, and a special surprise for Louis for when they get back from the date. Louis puts on a pair of black jeans, a black graphic tee, a black blazer, and his black vans; Louis gets ready in Liam's room so that he doesn't know what Harry is going to be wearing. When they are done, Harry texts Louis to let him know that he is ready and Louis texts him back to let him know that he will be ready in just a couple more minutes. Louis tells him to be down stairs in 15 minutes and then they can leave for the date. Harry tells him that he will see him soon and that he has a special surprise for him when they get back home from their date.

Louis comes out of Liam's room and waits for Harry to come down so they can leave. When Harry gets down and Louis looks up at him and he is blown away by the way he is dressed. Louis comes up to him and gives him a kiss and then takes his hand and they head out. They leave and head to the restaurant. When they get there, Louis comes around and helps Harry out of the car and holds his hand as they head into the restaurant. They are shown to their table and asked what they would like to drink, Louis says he would like a Coke and Harry tells the waiter that he would like the same thing. They begin to look at the menu and when they get their drinks, the waiter asks what they would like to have to eat. Harry tells him that he would like to have the chicken and broccoli pasta and Louis says that he would like to have the steak with the baked potato.

They talk and when they receive their food, they begin eating and they continue talking. When they are done eating, Louis looks over at Harry and then grabs his hand. Louis leans over and gives him a small kiss and tells him he would like to ask him a question. Harry tells him to go ahead and ask anything he wants. Louis looks lovingly into his eyes and asks Harry if he would like to go to prom with him, Harry tells him that he would love to go to prom with him. Louis is really glad that Harry agreed to go with him and then Louis pays for their meals and then they leave and head back home.

When they get home, Liam and Niall are in the living room watching tv, they ask Louis how did it go and Louis tells them that it went really good and that Harry agreed to accompany him to prom. Harry has already went upstairs while Louis is talking to the others about their date. Louis' phone goes off and he takes it out of his pocket and looks to see who it is. Harry had texted him to please come up stairs because he has a special surprise for him. Louis comes up to their room and Harry is laying in bed with just a pair of panties on. Harry is laying there sexy and motioning for Louis to come over.

Louis looks at him and is stunned at what he is seeing right now

Louis looks at him and is stunned at what he is seeing right now. Harry tells him to come over and lay down with him. Louis takes everything off but his boxers and climbs in bed with Harry. Harry straddles Louis and starts to kiss him, he starts with is lips and works his way down until he is just above the waist band of his boxers. Louis is letting out small moans as Harry is doing this, and then he asks what is he doing and Harry tells him, "I'm going to give you some pleasure, DADDY!". Harry starts to pull down his boxers with his teeth. Louis looks down at Harry and tells him that he doesn't have to do this and Harry tells him that he has been planning this for a couple of weeks now and he wants to. Harry gets Louis' boxers off and starts to kiss is member slowly, this causes Louis to let out a loud moan. Harry then takes Louis into his mouth and starts to suck and massage his balls. It doesn't take long for Louis to release his load into Harry's mouth.