PART 58

A/N: I WANT TO FIRST SAY THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO OVER 1K READS. I ALSO WANT TO SAY I DONT WRITE FOR VOTES OR COMMENTS, I WRITE BECAUSE I WANT TO. WRITING GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO AND I ENJOY IT. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO A LOT FOR THE PAST YEAR, BECAUSE I HAVE HAD 2 SURGERIES AND BOTH OF THEM WERE ON THE SAME ANKLE. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT LIKE I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO AND DO OTHER THINGS, SO I WRITE TO GET SOME OF THE IDEAS OUT OF MY HEAD. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY AND I AM GLAD THAT I AM ABLE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR OTHERS.

*****************************************************

It has been about a month since Harry's birthday and everything is going good for him and Louis. Their moms still take Will for the night every couple of weeks so that Louis and Harry can have some time alone and also Harry can get a little bit of rest. Louis has planned a date night for him and Harry, and Liam is going to taking care of Will for them. The two of them are going to be discussing things about the wedding during their date and if they plan on having anymore kids in the future.

When they are seated at their table, Louis and Harry both ordered a glass of wine to have with dinner. For their food, Louis ordered steak and potatoes, and Harry ordered him some cheese ravioli. They begin talking about when they get to the venue the day before the wedding and if they are going to sneak to see each other that night. Harry tells him that he will more than likely want to sneak to sleep in the same bed with him. He tells him that they have been sleeping in the same bed for over a year now and it will be strange not to sleep and wake up to you. Louis says that there will be more than sleeping going on and Harry tells him that there will be only sleeping. Harry asks him about the rings and Louis tells him that he got them that day that they all went out shopping for their wedding gear. Louis tells him that the rings are on order and they will be ready a couple of days before the wedding.

They finished their dinner and they have ordered dessert and they continue talking about the future. Harry asks him if he wants to have more kids in the future and Louis tells him that he wants to have more but he would like to wait a couple of years until they are out of school. Louis tells him that he can see how much he is struggling taking care of Will and going to school, so he wants to wait until they are both out of school and be able to take care of him together more. Harry tells him that he agrees with him and he asks if is okay to go and talk to Dr. Green about some kind of birth control. Louis tells him that he will go with him so the three of them can talk about the types he will be able to do. Harry tells him that he will call and set up an appointment in the morning because he would like to be on it before the wedding and especially the honeymoon. He tells him that he feels better when there is no barrier between the two of them. Louis tells him that he feels the same, so he asks if they are going to wait until after he gets on birth control before they do anything again and Harry tells him no that they will just use condoms until he gets on them.

They get and eat their dessert and then Louis pays the bill. Louis helps Harry up and they head to the car and then head home. Harry asks if maybe they could have some time alone when they get there. Louis tells him that Liam is there watching Will, so maybe he can watch him a little bit longer so that they can have some fun. Harry tells him that they could always have some fun in the car like the last time on his birthday. Louis asks him if has any kind of protection so he doesn't get pregnant and Harry tells him that he has been carrying some around since his birthday. Louis tells him that they can stay in the car and have their fun if he can stay quiet while they do. Harry tells him that he is not sure that he can be quiet because it feels so good to have him inside. Louis asks him to not talk about it until they get home because if they continue to talk about it, he will have to pull over and take him on the side of the road.

Louis pulls into the drive way and goes to where there is no light so they can do it without any interruptions. Before they start, Louis calls and tells Liam that they will be longer than they first planned and Liam tells him he seen them pull up. Louis tells him that him and Harry are sitting outside and are going to be talking about a few things and Liam tells him sure you are. He tells Liam to just please don't come outside and they will be in a little bit. Liam tells him that he will just put little bit to bed and he will see them in the morning. They say bye to each other and hang up. Harry asks what he said and Louis tells him that Liam said that he will put little bit to bed and see them in the morning.

Louis then pushes his seat back and Harry climbs into his lap and they start making out. Harry starts kissing down Louis' neck, he then pulls Louis' shirt off and threw it in the back seat. Louis is running his hands up Harry's thighs and under his dress. He makes his way to Harry's panties and slowly pulls them off, exposing his entrance. Louis then pulls down the top of the dress to expose Harry's top and Louis begins to kiss across his chest. Harry grabs his hand bag and grabs a condom and some lube. He hands the lube to Louis . Louis opens it and applies some to his fingers and then makes his way to Harry's entrance and then inserts a finger. Within 10 minutes, Louis has worked up to three fingers into Harry. Harry tells him that he is ready and he puts the condom on Louis before he positions himself over him. He slowly lowers on to Louis' member and letting out pornographic moans as he goes. Harry bounces up and down until he can no longer do it himself and then Louis begins to pound up into Harry. It doesn't take long before they are both reaching their climax and Harry is releasing between them. Louis releases into the condom and then pulls out of Harry and pulls off the condom. He ties a knot in it and puts it in the floor board behind the passenger seat. Louis then grabs his shirt and wipes them both clean.

They both get out of the car and they end up leaving Louis' shirt, Harry's panties, and the use condom in the car. When they wake up in the morning, they go down the stairs and Liam is already in the kitchen making a pot of coffee. Liam looks at them and asks if they had fun last night. Louis tells him that it was a good night and Liam tells him he can only imagine how good of a night that they had. Harry goes what do you mean and Liam tells him that he went out to get something out of his car and he seen Harry's panties hanging from the rear view mirror. Besides I can see the love bites all over the both of you and I heard some interesting noises coming from under my window last night. Harry hides his face in the crook of Louis neck. Liam tells them that it is okay that he will not say anything to anyone about what happened last night as long as they don't do it in the car again. Louis tells him that there is going to be no promises on that.