PART 17

It is now the day of their prom and Harry is at his mom's house getting ready because he doesn't want Louis to see what he is going to be wearing. Louis is nervous about prom night because Harry told him that he has something really special planned for that night. Liam and Niall are trying to calm him down some and tell him no matter what don't be nervous. It is getting close to when Louis is to pick up Harry from his mom's for prom. Liam is going to be driving Louis over to get Harry because they are taking his car and Liam is going to be driving Louis' car. (Pics of what Louis and Harry are wearing to prom.)

Liam drops Louis off to get Harry and then he leaves

Liam drops Louis off to get Harry and then he leaves. Louis goes up to the door and knocks to let them know that he is there. Harry's mom answers the door and tells Louis that he will be down in a minute and that he looks great. Louis stands by the stairs listening for Harry to start coming down. Harry yells and tells Louis to please close his eyes and Louis listens to him and waits. When Harry is down and standing in front of Louis, he tells Louis to open his eyes and Louis is blown away by what Harry is wearing. He tells him that he looks absolutely beautiful and they need to get going if they are going to make it on time. They have to stop so Harry's mom can get pictures of the two of them. They then leave and head to the venue for prom.

Louis and Harry meet up with Liam and Niall outside the venue and they have to do a double take to make sure that it is really Harry. The four friends walk in together and when everyone else sees Harry they are stunned at how beautiful he looks. They find their seats and sit down for the dinner that will be served in just a little bit. Everyone there is handed a ballot for Prom King and Queen before dinner. Everyone is served after they hand in their ballots and everyone is having a good time. Louis gets up to go to the bathroom and while he is gone, Harry asks Liam and Niall what are their plans for after prom. They tell him that they were invited to a party and they plan to attend and if him and Louis want to come they are welcomed. Harry tells them that he has plans with Louis after and they will be heading home so he can surprise Louis. Niall asks what does he have planned and Harry tells them that he just has something special planned and they don't need to be there for what he has planned.

Liam tells him that they will probably be gone pretty much all night and to have fun. About that time, Louis shows up and asks what are they talking about and Harry tells him that they are planning on what to do after prom. Louis  tells Liam and Niall that him and Harry are going to go home and have cuddle time and he is not really wanting to go to any parties. Liam and Niall think they know what Harry has planned but they don't talk to Harry about it. Everyone has eaten and they are all now dancing with their dates. After a couple of hours, the principal gets on stage to announce king and queen.

The principal says he is first going to announce Prom King and it is Louis Tomlinson, so Louis heads up to the stage. Then he announces Prom Queen and it is Harry Styles, so he heads up to the stage to be crowned. They take their dance and once it is over they go and sit back down. Louis and Harry couldn't believe that they won but they are happy. After about another hour, Harry tells Louis that he is tired and is ready to go. Louis goes and finds Liam and Niall to tell them that him and Harry are heading home and they will see them later.

When Harry and Louis get back to the house, Louis sits down on the couch and Harry tells him that he is going to go and change out of his dress. Harry then tells him that he is going to text him and tell him to come up to bed. Louis tells him that he will just come up to bed with him now and Harry tells him that he can't because he has a surprise for him and he needs to wait until he texts him before he can come to the room. Louis tells him ok and he will be waiting for the message to come up to their room. Harry leaves and goes to their room and changes into his special outfit for Louis and then grabs his phone and tells Louis to come on up. When Louis gets to their room, Harry is standing by the bed in some sexy lingerie and watching Louis' reaction. At first, Louis wasn't paying any attention to what Harry was wearing. Louis looks up and he sees what Harry has on and starts to smirk.

Louis takes off his suit and comes up to Harry and pulls him in for a passionate kiss. He then asks Harry what is he doing and Harry tells him that he is ready and has the night planned out for the two of them. Louis tells him that they can't take to long because Liam and Niall will be coming home soon. Harry tells him that they are going to a party and will not be back until sometime in the morning, so they have all night to themselves. Louis asks if that is what they were talking about when he came back from the bathroom and Harry tells him yes. (This is what Harry is wearing for Louis.)

Louis picks up Harry and gently lays him down on the bed and climbs on top of him

Louis picks up Harry and gently lays him down on the bed and climbs on top of him. Harry puts his hands around Louis' neck and pulls him down into a kiss. Louis then starts to kiss down Harry's neck onto his collarbone and slowly down. Harry is a moaning mess as Louis does this to him and he is getting more and more turned on. Louis starts to take off what Harry is wearing and works his way down to the top of Harry's panties. This continues for a little bit longer until Louis is taking off Harry's panties and his own boxers. Harry tells him to grab some lube and a condom from the top drawer of the night stand. Louis does this and puts lube on three of his fingers and opens up Harry's legs and puts one finger to Harry's entrance. He gently presses his finger in and starts to move it around until Harry tells him to add another. After a few minutes Louis has worked up to three fingers and Harry is telling him to make love to him.

Louis opens the condom and then adds lube on his erection. He then lines his member up to Harry's entrance and slowly pushes past the ring of muscles. It takes a couple of minutes for Louis to be fully in and then he stops to allow Harry to get adjusted to his member.  Harry tells Louis to move and Louis starts out slow. Harry then tells Louis to go faster and the both of them are moaning  and they are not quiet about any of it. Louis is now pounding into Harry and he tells Louis he is getting close, Louis tells him that so is he.  They both release at the same time with a scream of each others names. Louis pulls out once they have both came down from their highs and he gets up and gets a rag to clean up Harry.

Unknown to the two of them the condom broke and Louis ended up releasing inside of Harry. And after Louis is done cleaning up Harry, Louis pulls Harry close to him and they fall asleep.