PART 30

That afternoon, after Harry and Louis left the hospital, they head to a bakery to have a gender reveal cake made for the party. Louis tells the baker that they know what it is but they want to surprise their friends and family with the outcome. Sarah, the baker, asks them how many people are going to be there and he tells her probably about 20 and no more. She then asks if there is anything specific that they want wrote on the cake and Harry tells her no, but they would like to have a couple of babies decorated on it. She tells them that it will not be a problem to that. Harry asks for the price and she tells him that it will be $30. He pulls out his bank card and pays for it and then they leave.

Louis tells Harry that they need to stop by his job so that he can tell his boss what is going on and to invite him and his family to the party. Harry asks if they can get something to eat while they are there and Louis tells him that they can as long as he gets to pay for it, Harry agrees because he is extremely hungry right now. When Louis' boss sees him, he asks how Harry is doing and Louis tells him that he had an asthma attack after throwing up and he is now going to be on inhalers in the  morning and at night. He tells Louis to keep a good eye on him and not to let him get to over worked and he should be fine for now. Harry comes up behind them and asks if they can go to a table please because he is starving. Louis directs them to the table that he sat at when he came and met his boss' husband and they sit down. A new waitress comes up to them and starts to flirt with Louis and this makes Harry highly mad. Louis is not paying her any attention and she decides to put her hands on his arm to get his attention.

He looks up at her and she tells him that he is very good looking and what would he like to order. Louis looks at her and sees her name is Cassidy, and he says "Cassidy, me and my boyfriend would both like a plate of spaghetti and an order of breadsticks, we would also like to have tea to drink. And to let you know that I work here to and I will be talking to the boss about your unprofessional approach to customers. She tries to plead with him not to because this the only job she can get because she has been fired from all the other ones." Cassidy walks off and turns their order into the kitchen and makes them their drinks, and returning to give them their drinks very quickly. Harry looks at Louis and asks if he is really going to talk to the boss about her and Louis tells him yes. Louis tells him that it is unprofessional of wait staff to flirt with the customers and it makes the restaurant look bad when it happens. Plus, she can clearly see that we are together and she is trying to see if she can get with any of the waiters.

Shortly after Louis talks to the boss, their food is brought out to them and Harry dives right in and eats all of his, Louis is eating his and doesn't finish it and so he offers it to Harry to finish. Harry gladly accepts the food and finishes it off. He calls over the waiter and asks for the check and is told that the boss took care of it because he is happy that Harry is doing okay. Louis goes and talks to his boss and tells him that he didn't have to pay for their food, that he is willing to pay for it and Steve (I can't remember the boss' name so that is what it is now) tells him that he is also doing because he is glad to see him so happy. As Harry and Louis are leaving, they remind him about the party next week and to please bring the rest of the family. Steve tells him that he will see them there.

(SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT, BUT I HAVE WRITTEN THIS PART 5 TIMES AND WATTPAD KEEPS DELETING THE REST OF IT.)