Chapter 5

I woke up with a bright smile plastered on my face.

This is it! I'm going to meet Manu!

Okay, I know I saw him yesterday, but today's a different day. I don't know if you get my point. Hehe.

I did my usual routine and kissed my family goodbye. I earned a very strange look from them again.

Since I arrived earlier than what was agreed, I took the chance to roam around the mall. Someone's excited.

Manu texted me that he'll be late because he's been editing videos all night. I replied with 'it's okay'.

I went to an album store. I used to collect albums from bands I listen to. I don't listen to it everyday, but I have this fascination over looking at my shelves that are full of albums. It's a weird hobby.

I looked for very old CDs and smiled when I saw one. This is my favorite section in this store. This is one of the reasons why I like this store. They still sell old records so if you develop an interest of collecting old CDs, you can definitely attain it.

I picked The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' album. I really love this band.

After choosing an album, I went to the cashier and paid for it.

When I was about to go out of the store, someone's hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.

"Manu!" I was shocked.

"Hey." He smiled.

"I-I thought you were going to be late? And how did you find me?" I asked while putting what I have bought inside my bag.

"Well, I thought I wasn't going to finish it." He chuckled.

"But you just texted me a couple of minutes ago." I said.

"Yeah. Just forget about it." He chuckled again and gestured us to go out of the store.

This guy's creeping me out! I shrugged and continued walking.

We stopped at a coffee shop. "So, can we discuss everything here?" Manu asked.

"Okay." I smiled and looked for a table. Manu called a waitress and ordered for us.

I looked at the waitress who was winking like a retarded person. She's making cute faces while writing our order. I snorted.

She looked at me with so I had to give her a fake smile.

Baga man liwat hin mahusay. I murmured. I am half Filipino that's why I know Filipino language. We rarely go to the Philippines because my parents are working here. My dad's a Filipino and he makes sure that we never forget Filipino traditions.

I ignored the waitress and checked my Twitter. I gasped when I read that Niall Horan is in my city.

Wait, is this even real? He's here for a vacation!

"Are you okay?" By the time he asked, the waitress was already gone.

"Yeah." I smiled and he nodded. "M-Manu, can you help me with something?" I blurted out.

"Yeah, sure."

Oh my god. I'm so nervous right now. What if he won't agree? But what if he will?

"C-can you help me find Niall?" I said as fast as I could.

"Niall? That dude from One Direction?" He asked.