Aries and leo's fight

"Wait Aquarius i"... Aquarius turned around. "Aquarius"? Aquarius turned her head. "A-aries"! "What are you and leo doing here alone"? "N-nothing we were just finishing up". "Finishing what up"? "Nothing let's go aries". "A love confession". Aquarius and arises stopped. "A what"? Aries said thourgh clenched teeth. "Aries it's not what you think"! "LEO"! aries came towards him burning with fiery. "HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND". "Aries no leave him alone"! Aries punched leo this time it left a briuse. "DAM YOU"! leo yelled. Aries took a blow to the face. Aries kicked leo in the stomach. "ENOUGH"! Aquarius yelled. "Aquarius"? "Stop it! Stop it both of you"! Aquarius yelled. "Aquarius". "Look there's no need for you to fight yeah he layed a hand on me aries yeah i admit that but you didn't have to punch him listen Aries i love you and and only you ill say loyal". Aries shifted his red pinkish eyes to leo and looked back at Aquarius. "Stay away from her". Leo smiled nervously and ran his fingers thourgh his messy brunette/orange hair. The next day Aries was shunning leo. He wouldn't even look at him, talk to him or even walk in his direction. He wouldn't even sit near him And if possible wouldn't breath the same air as leo. Scorpio entered the cafeteria. "Hey sagi where is Aries and aqua". "The roof". "Thanks". Scorpio took her tray to the roof. She opened the door. (Huh where. Ah there) "yo aqua". Aquarius looked up. "Scorpio"? "Why are you here". Aries said coldly. "I could ask the same thing". Scorpio said sitting down in front of them. She set down her tray and Aquarius ate out of her bento box. "So why ate you guys up here"? "Because". "Just because"! "Geez aries calm your jets". "He's up here because of leo". "Why what do leo do"? "He confessed that he had a crush on me". "Oh he didn't say i love you". Aquarius laughed. "Of course nobody can love him except himself". Scorpio laughed. The bell rang. "I gotta go". Aquarius stood up took her bag and left. "Come on Scorpio". "Aries are you coming"? "No I'll skip". Aquarius and scorpio left. "Hey Aquarius wait aqua"! "Ugh what leo"? "I-" "Aquarius"! "Sagittarius"! Aquarius hugged him. "So you like kitty cat"? Leo said jokingly. Aquarius glared. "Hey let's walk to class together"! Aquarius looked back and glared at leo. "Not you leo". She turned around and smiled at Sagittarius and scorpio. Leo smiled and laughed. (Man Aquarius never fails to amuse me i love you Aquarius. When will you relize that?)
This one was a little bit longer. Do you ship leo and Aquarius. I do. I'll add more ships and the rest of the Zodiac in later chapters.