libra and Brittany's secret

Leo arrived home beat. Brittany let libra stay over. Instead of sleeping in Brittany's room she found leo's bed a slipped under the covers wrapping her arms around him. The next morning leo woke up and felt arms around him. He looked over at libra. His eyes widened. Brittany's eyes shot open when she heard her brother yell. "WHAT THE HELL IS LIBRA DOING IN MY BED"!
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo looked at libra sleeping. Brittany rushed in and saw libra sleeping. "Brittany why is she still here". "Um leo she's here because...can we go to the living room and talk about this". Leo looked at his sister. She looked reluctant to tell him the truth. "Leo...mom isn't coming back from her business trip". "What are you talking about"? "Unfortunately there was a plane crash and it was over the ocean". "Huh"? "So i asked Libra if she could help you and-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BRITTANY! LIBRA CAN'T HELP! SHE'S NOT LIKE...mom at all". Leo started crying. Brittany looked at leo sympathetically. Libra walked in and saw leo crying.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius was walking around the school halls and found leo by the vending machines hiding his face. "Um hey leo". He didn't look at Aquarius. "Hey what's wrong"? Leo grabbed Aquarius pulling her into a hug crying. "Leo are you okay"? "My mom is dead. She is gone". Aquarius patted leo's back. "Hey everything will be alright". Aquarius tried to comfort leo. During lunch leo sat on the roof alone. He looked up at the sky. Mom I'm sorry. This is all my fault. He crushed his can of soda. He sighed. He pulled out her phone and plugged in his ear buds and closed his eyes. After school leo sat on his bed and pulled out a notebook and started writing lryics. He wrote about half a page. He looked over the song. He turned the page and wrote another one. He finally reached another page and ended his third song. He name them based off his emotions.
1. Idol bombing
2. I'm sorry
3. Feel alive
He sighed and fell asleep. Libra walked in his room to talk but she found him asleep with tear stained cheeks. Libra smiled and pulled the notebook and pencil out of his hands and laid them on the desk. She smiled at him and covered him with the comforter. Libra was about to leave when she felt leo's hand on her wrist. "Don't leave mom". Libra looked at leo who was still sleeping. She smiled. "I'm not going anywhere". She wiped a stary tear from leo's face.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo walked up to the studio. He saw utau sing her new song. She saw leo. He smiled. She blushed and averted her gaze and kept singing. The song ended. "What are you doing here leo"? "I came here to record. Nice song. What's it called". "Heartful song". "I like it. It's very calming". "What song are you going to sing"? "Idol bombing". Utau looked at him confused. "You'll see if your willing to stay a little longer".
(Did you hear that?
Sounded like someone lighting a match.)
"Get up and run! (Run!) x7
Back track to the past, a few months ago
To the finale of an idol competition
No, the world would never forget this night, this show
A bomb planted back stage was about to explode
I was there when it happened
No one saw it get planted
So many idols were injured
Their dreams died in those ashes
I saw the tears run down their face
I saw their faces in dismay
They worked so hard to earn that stage
The bomber took that stage away
I know you tried
Don't let your heart be hardened
Keep strong your unsuspecting heart when it's trampled by the dark
All these vengeful thoughts only add to the madness!
Even if
We've done nothing wrong
Gotta get up and move on
Cause it's not worth scot getting' sucked into darkness!
From debris I examined
From designs of the damage
Dynamite could be traced back
To an Idol group's backpack
Just before the last event
The bomb went off and ended it
Only one group stood unharmed
The group whose baggage hid the bomb
I know you tried
Don't let your heart be hardened
Keep strong your unsuspecting heart when it's trampled by the dark
All these vengeful thoughts only add to the madness!
Even if
We've done nothing wrong
Gotta get up and move on
Cause it's not worth scot gettin' sucked into darkness!
Still we can't prove that it was them
The idols in question weren't near the rest
Two witnesses had heard a match
The witnesses' lead leads to my unrest
We checked the cameras and no one tampered with anyone's stuff
No answers, here. No answers, yet
If someone slipped them the bomb was it them they tried to blow up?
Questions remain. I won't give up
I know you tried
Don't let your heart be hardened
Keep strong your unsuspecting heart when it's trampled by the dark
All these vengeful thoughts only add to the madness!
Keep strong your unsuspecting heart when it's trampled by the dark
All these vengeful thoughts only add to the madness!
Even if
We've done nothing wrong
Gotta get up and move on
Cause it's not worth scot gettin' sucked into darkness!
(Aaa~) x3
(Haaaaaaa~)
(Aaa~) x3
[Outro]
In darkness be the light".
Utau was confused by the lyrics. Why would leo write a song like that. Surely nothing like this has ever happened to him before. Leo walked out. He wiped his eyes with his arms. Utau looked at leo. "Leo what happened"?
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I see I'm sorry to hear that". Utau grabbed leo's hand. "Leo if you need anything please come and tell me". "Thank you". He leaned over and kissed her.
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3 weeks later the song leo sang became popular. But the depression of losing someone leo had a strong connection with didn't dissapeared. Leo spent more time in his room than usual. He was either writing songs,playing his guitar,or sleeping. Brittany became worried because of how rarely he left the room. Brittany walked in. "Hey Onii-chan". Leo didn't even look at his sister. "What's up"! He said editing one of his songs. She sat across from him. "Leo". "Yeah"? She hugged her brother. "I'm so sorry". She started crying. Leo was surprised but he hugged his sister back. "Brittany don't cry. I hate to see you cry". "I'm sorry". Leo smiled and hugged his sister tighter. She pulled away. Leo looked at his sister and patted her head. "Can I stay with you for a bit". "Sure". Leo was working on it while Brittany watched. She felt drowsy and fell asleep on her brother's shoulder. Leo felt weight on his shoulder. He looked over and saw Brittany asleep. He smiled and laid her down and tucked her in. He felt it was best he went to sleep as well he put his song book aside turned the lamp off and laid next to his sister and drifted into sleep.
That's it! How was it. Please vote and comment because that always makes me happy.