Scorpio's crush part 2

"WHAT"! "I know...wait that's not your voice". Scorpio looked up and followed leo's gaze. "ARIES"!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
They stared at each other. Leo looked at them. "You a demon likes me"? Aries said in disbelief. Scorpio instantly blushed. Aries laughed. "Pathetic". Scorpio let rage take over her body. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE YOU JACKASS"! Aries was about to speak. "NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT LEO TAKE- leo"? Scorpio's phone pinged. Sorry scorpio me and aries aren't on good terms. "That good looking son of a bitch".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In Aries car. Scorpio crossed her arms. "My thank you"? Aries asked. Scorpio blushed. "T-thank Y-you". She choked out. "Sure think squrit". "Ugh"!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Later that night sagittarius went home. He opened his door and walked in the house towards the kitchen. He sighed. His phone then rang. "Hello"? "Sagi can i like come over"? "Aquarius? Are you okay"? "Um...can i like just come over"? "Aqua what's wrong"? "Nothings wrong you know what ill come over anyways"? (Aquarius you haven't changed a bit since we were little) *knock knock* "Aqua-". Aquarius kissed him on the lips. "Aquarius". She laughed creeply. Her smile was also mischievous. "Sagi maybe we can like make out"? Aquarius laughed. She latched her hands around his neck. And put her weight on him. Sagittarius turned his face. "Ah Aquarius you smell sick of alcohol. You're drunk". "No sagi these are me true feelings". "You have a boyfriend". "It's okay he doesn't have to know". Sagittarius kept backing away until he was in the living room. "Aquarius stop". Aquarius pushed him down on the couch. She unzipped the back of her dress about to take it off. Sagittarius shot up and grabbed her hands abd zipped it back up. Aquarius passed out. Sagittarius caught her and layed her on the couch. "That's it aries you've crossed the line."
How was it. Sorry i dont do lemon. Ill only go as far as tounge in mouth kissing but that's it. Anyways please give me feed back.