Leo brithday special

"Aren't you excited"! Brittney asked her brother with her blonde pigtails bouncing

"Aren't you excited"! Brittney asked her brother with her blonde pigtails bouncing. Her brother ruffled his hair with his fingers. Even though it was summer he wasn't exactly pumped about turning 17. "Not really". His sister looked at him dissapointed. "Why not"? Brittany whined. "I'm just not". Leo said. "Sorry Brittany". Leo said. "I was going to make you a special birthday dinner for you"! Brittney said with a little bit of attitude leaking in her voice. Leo smiled and patted her head. "You still can. I'll be happy with whatever you do". Brittany closed one eye as her brother continued to pat her head. Brittany sighed. "I'm going out then". Brittany said. "Oh. Be safe". Brittany left the room. Leo pulled out a shoe box from under his bed. He opened it. He picked up his game boy. "Hello old friend". He turned it on. Just when it came to life his cell phone began to ring. "Ugh". Leo answered it. "Hello"? "HAPPY BRITHDAY"! Leo dropped the phone. "Ow"! Leo rubbed his ear. He picked his phone off the ground. "Aquarius, that hurt"! Leo scolded. "I'm sorry. I just wanted you to be pumped for it. You sister told me you weren't." "Wait, what, Brittany told you"? Leo asked. "Yeah". "How"? "I ran into her at the shopping district".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius was walking around and spotted Brittany at the shopping district. She walked over to her. "Hi Brittany". Brittany look at aqua with a troubled expression. Aquarius jumped. "W-what's with that face"!? Aquarius asked. Brittany look down at the tomatoes. "My brother just isn't happy that today is his brithday." Brittany said with a little bit of
saddness dripping in her voice. "So what are you doing"? "Im buying stuff to make him a birthday dinner." Aquarius smiled. "You must really love your brother". Aquarius said. Brittany laughed. "My brother and I have a strong relation for a very long time. Even though we were separated on his 13th brithday. He hasn't had a good brithday for four years so I wanted to make this one special". Brittany explained. "Don't worry Brittany! I'll make this the best birthday ever"! Aquarius said with a look of determination. "Why hello ladies". Aquarius looked up. "Sagittarius"? Aquarius said surprised. "What are you doing here"? Sagittarius sighed. "My parents are coming into town soon. So I'm buying stuff and learning a recipe". Aquarius imagined Sagittarius cooking and cringe. "Um when your parents arrive tell me and I'll dress up as your personal maid". Sagittarius blushed. "I'm sure you don't mean it that way". Sagittarius muttered. "Well I got to buy this stuff." Brittany said. "Wait for me"! Aquarius Said. "I'll come too". Sagittarius said.
                   Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo played with his game boy. Texts filled his phone screen. They all were saying happy birthday. Leo sighed and turned his phone off. His game boy was more intresting to him at the moment. He realized that his sister has been gone for quite a while and decided to call her. He turned his phone back on. But as soon as he did it began to ring. He had an incoming call from Libra. "Hello"? "HAPPY BRITHDAY"! Leo pulled the phone away from his ear. "You're the second person to yell in my ear"! Leo said irritated. "I'm sorry leo". Leo heard the door open. He heard two other voices. "Hey Libra I'll call you back." "Ok"! Leo hung up. He heard whispering. Leo entered the kitchen and saw Aquarius and Sagittarius. "Brittany"? "Oh onii-chan! I brought some friends over I hope you don't mind". Aquarius smiled and waved. Sagittarius just glanced at him. Leo stared at his sister, girlfriend, and best friend work in the kitchen. To him this was not a good combination.
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo laid on his bed and closed his eyes. Leo this is a bad dream. Right? Leo awoke to the sound of knocking on his door. "DINNERS READY"! Brittany yelled. Leo saw them still there. Leo sighed. He sat next to Aquarius. "Let's eat"! Brittany cheered. After dinner cake was brought. "I guess brithday boy get the first piece". Sagittarius said handing him the knife. Leo cut the cake. Aquarius hugged him. "Happy birthday Leo"! Leo closed one eye and looked at Aquarius. He then laughed. "Thanks you two and thanks Brittany. I guess I needed this".
Crappy. I had no idea what to write but guess what! It's my mom brithday. Lol. Enjoy this short special. It a little longer then the others. I actually have two more days due to the Leo character I made up for this story but because it's my mom's birthday I'm doing it now.