Aquarius's secrets from the Zodiacs

Sagittarius followed Aquarius to her room. "I'm gonna take a shower before I go to bed okay"? "Ok". Aquarius grabbed her stuff and walked into her bathroom connected to her room. Sagittarius looked around. His eyes landed on the night stand. What's this? He picked it up. It looks like a book. He turned it over. Hmm it has a lock it must be a diary. So where is the key? It gotta be somewhere. Sagittarius looked around for the lock. Under pillows under her bed and through her drawers. Ah ha found you. I wonder why it was in her bra draw. Side note she's a D. who knew? but thats not important lets she what's in this diary! He unlocked the book.
Entry one
Today is my first day of middle school. I hated fifth grade. Saggy is in junior high so I'm lonely. But today I saw the cutest boy in my math class. He has blonde hair and bright pink almost red eyes. He's so hot!
Must be aries
Entry two
So today I met one of his friends. I believe his name was leo. He said that the guy I like was aries so he asked me to sit with him. So I hung out with leo after school and I learned so much about aries. Like about his fears favorite flavor of ice cream and his interests. I also learned that aries has been friends with leo since elementary. He's a year older and super hot. He get most girls. So we created a strong friendship and he promised me to help me get aries. I love leo.
Okay then
Entry three
Omg omg! Aries talked to me! I told Sagittarius all about it but he just scoffed said aries was totally out of my leauge. HA what does he know? At least leo belives on me! X(
I wasn't that mean. Come on.
Entry four
Scorpio coming to visit. I really miss her. She's enrolling in my school. She's so smart. She skipped a couple of grades. Anyways I met up with leo and his girlfriend. She's so pretty. Her name is courtney. She has violent eyes and long black hair. She's barely an A cup lol. Maybe highschool she'll change. Oh right leo. I haven't said anything about his appearance. He has organe/brown messy hair. Emerald green eyes. They're so pretty. He has pierced ears and always flashes a cheeky flirty grin.
Hmm scorpio...I didn't know leo was with another girl besides Madison. Wow he's a womanizer
Entry five
Um this is sad. Anyways this isn't about me. This is about leo. He's my friend so I decided to say how I felt about the situation with him. Leo broke up with courtney. So I comforted him. I feel so bad. I hope he gets over it.
Why is she including other people?
Entry six
OMG I'M SUCH A SLUT!
W-what!?
Virgo asked me why I didn't have a boyfriend. Holly has one!? Ok so? Today is my second day of seventh grade. I got a boyfriend over the summer. He asked me to meet him today afterschool. So I did. He had sex with me! Pictures are all around the school. I'm going to kill myself! I let myself get raped!
Oh so that's how it happened.
Entry seven
Aries finally asked me out! Leo also got a new girlfriend. Her name is Madison. She's gorgeous. Me and arises are going on a date tomorrow. Sagittarius opposes. I dont care! He needs to let go! I'm not a little kid anymore! Anyways I won't explain Madison. She's a fucking bitch!
...
Entry eight
I...my...brother...he's...in the hospital. He-
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING"! Aquarius caught sagittarius red handed. "Uh nothing". "Give that back right now"! Aquarius reached for it clutching her towel closed. Sagittarius jumped out of the way. "Hey you sneaky cat get back here"? Sagittarius sprouted his ears and Tail and hissed. Aquarius ran towards him. She managed to grab the diary but stumbled. She grabbed Sagittarius shirt as if would stop her from falling. Sagittarius went down with her. She fell on the bed with Sagittarius on top. The diary slipped from her hand and fell with a soft thud. They look at each other blushing. Aquarius was still clutching her towel closed. "So your brother's in the hospital"? "Get off me before I kill you"! Sagittarius got off her. Aquarius pushed him out of her room so she could get dressed.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sagittarius and Aquarius walked to school together. "You never answered my question last night". "Um it's not important". Aquarius looked down sadly. "Aquarius..." Sagittarius stopped walking and looked at her. Aquarius looked up. "I won't tell anyone". "It's not that. It's just..." Aquarius felt herself become emotional. She took a deep breath. "You know it's not nice to read someone's diary". Aquarius said walking ahead. They arrived at school and Aquarius walked in and saw her boyfriend talking to cap about something. "Good morning aries". "Good morning". Aries wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's waist and kissed her cheek. Aquarius smiled weakly. During lunch everyone was talking about something interesting until Sagittarius brought up that question again. Aquarius was easily getting irritated. "SHUT UP SAGGY IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS"! The entire lunch room stared at her. Aquarius ran out of the lunch room crying. Aries looked at Sagittarius. "What was that about"? "Nothing". "I'll go talk to her". Libra said. Leo and scorpio stood up at the same time. "We'll come too"! They said at the same time.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius sat against the railing on the roof burying her face in her knees. "Hey Aquarius what's wrong"? Libra bent down infront of her. "GO AWAY"! Aquarius yelled but it came out muffled. "Come on we want to help". Leo said sitting next to her. Scorpio look at her cousin. "Hey Aquarius is this about your brother"? Aquarius's head shot up. She began crying harder.  Scorpio sighed. "Did something happen to her brother"? Leo asked. "All I know is that her brother is a leader of a gang and he got into a fight with the other gang. He was so badly injured that he was put in the hospital". Scorpio said with no emotion like usaul. Aquarius wiped her eyes. "He's going to be fine though". Aquarius lied. Libra and leo looked at each other but decided to play along. "Ok aqua we believe you". Leo said patting her back. Leo dragged libra and scorpio down from the roof. "Let's leave her alone".
That's it for now. Please vote and comment.