sick day and abilities

Leo arrived at school early and saw Aquarius and scorpio talking about something. "Morning ladies". Leo said. "Meowing". Aquarius said. "Morning". Scorpio said unemotional. "So why that cat noises"? Leo asked. "Oh it's an inside joke me and Sagittarius share". "I see". Leo looked at scorpio. "So about your brother..." "oh yeah just give him a call. He's more advanced in drumming". Leo nodded. "Hey since a long weekend is starting lets all go on a trip together". "Yeah sounds great"! Leo said smiling cheerfully. "Actually I can't do that". Scorpio said. "Come on Scorpio it will be fun". Aquarius said. "Fine". Scorpio sighed. "Yay"! Aquarius cheered.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Afterschool leo went home and saw Brittany cooking dinner. "Welcome home Onii-chan". "Yeah I'm home". Leo rushed upstairs. Leo took a nap and after an hours nap Brittany called that dinner was ready. Leo walked down stairs. "Onii-chan today's dinner is beef stew". Leo's widened at the plate infront of him. W-why is it red? Beef stew is supposed to be white! "Hey Brittany by any chance did you use the pizza sauce"? "Of course! It's a family tradition"! "I-I see". Leo said. Leo suffered through the sweetness of the beef stew. The next morning Brittany also made breakfast. It was french toast and sure enough she used pizza sauce again. Leo chocked it down. "Um Onii-chan are you okay? You look really pale. maybe you should stay home today". "N-no I'm fine". Leo grabbed his bag and ran out the door. At school he saw Aquarius and arises walking to class together and scorpio spying on them. Since he had nothing to do he tapped scorpio and the shoulder. She whipped around. "Can I help you untamed lion". "Um no I just wanted to talk". "Well I'm kinda busy". Scorpio said. She looked back. "Dam it I lost them"! Leo let out a small laugh. "Laugh again and see what happens". Scorpio said in a murderous tone. Leo backed away.
         Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That night leo returned home late. "I home"! He said. "Onii-chan you're home late"! Brittany pouted. Leo laughed nervously. "Sorry. What's for dinner"? Leo asked. "It's a secert"! Leo walked in. "Ramen"! Leo looked at the bowl. "It's your favorite"! Brittany said. It looks normal. She must not have used the pizza sauce. Leo took a bite and his face lit up. It's deliouse! "How is it Onii-chan"? "It's great"! "Really? I think it would taste better if I used the pizza sauce but I ran out. I went to go buy some but the security guard stopped me". Nice job security. Leo thought. "You know if you made food without the pizza sauce it would taste deliouse". "Really"? "Yes"! "Ok"! Brittany coughed. "Are you okay". "I'm fine. But guess what. A guy in my class finally asked me out"! "Really? What did you say"? "I politely declined". "Oh well you skipped out on a good opportunity". "Wouldn't you want me to find someone better". Brittany coughed again. "Are you catching a cold"? "I'm fine". Leo put his forehead against his sister's. "Well you are pretty feverish. Let me take you temperature". "Um ok". Leo put the thermometer in his sisters mouth. "Hmm 70 degrees. As soon as you take a shower crawl into your bed". Brittany nodded. Leo tucked his sister in bed.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next morning leo woke up and checked his sisters temputer. "You're still kinda warm. I'll call your school and tell them your sick". "Ok". Leo called his sister's school then headed to his school.
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Awww your sister is sick"? Aquarius asked worried. "Yeah". "Can I come see her"? "Sure. She must be bored without anyone around". "Then I'll come to". Scorpio said butting in. "Wait this a sick girl we're talking about". "So"? "I don't want her to become overwhelmed". "Why would that happen"? "Because utau and Aquarius are comming over". "What's the harm in one more person"? Leo sighed. "Fine". After school utau met leo at his school and Aquarius and scorpio started walking home with them. "Hey leo, can we stop by the convenience store real quick"? Aquarius asked. "Sure I was going to buy some pourage packets anyway." "Cool, I wanted to get her a 'get well' gift". "I will to"! Utau cheered. Scorpio sighed. Leo bought some pourage packets and went to the cashier. Aquarius and scorpio put their presents in the basket. "That will be 40 bucks". Leo made a shocked face. I don't have that much money! Aquarius looked at leo's face. "That's okay I'll pay for it". Utau looked behind the counter. "Um I'd like to buy that box of cookies"! She said. That's the first time I've ever seen someone buy that! "Would you like it in a present bag"? "Yes please"! What they have packaging! "Thank you for you purchase! Come again"!  Leo sighed.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Okay you guys wait outside. I'll call you in when I'm ready". Leo opened the door and Aquarius, scorpio, and utau waited outside. Leo opened the door and saw three people sitting in front of his sister. "Oh are you Brittany's brother"? A girl with long purple hair asked. The bottom of her hair was held by a bow. "Oh uh yeah. Who are you"? "We're her classmates. I'm the class rep tomoyo and this is hinata". She said gesturing her hand to a boy with honey colored hair and eyes. "And this is sakura" she said pointing a girl with violent pinkish hair. "Sorry for breaking into your house. We were about to leave. Come on let's go". The girl with purple grabbed the boy and sakura followed them but glared at leo before leaving. Was that the boy who confessed to Brittany? Why did that girl give me a glare. "Sorry Onii-chan". "It's cool i brought some friends over t-". "HI! I hope we aren't intruding"! Aquarius said. "Hey I told you guys to wait outside"! "Pfffft". Aquarius said. Leo glared. "Heya Brittany how are you feeling"? "A little better". Scorpio walked in and then utau. Brittany saw utau. "Is that u-u-ta-u-san"! Brittany started nose bleeding. "Ah oh no". Scorpio caught her nose. "Breath though your mouth". Brittany nodded. "Oh I'm glad she ok-" "UTAU-SAN"! Brittany started bleeding again. Scorpio grabbed her nose. "I'll stop her bleeding"! Utau looked worried. "Should I cast a magic spell that stops nose bleeds"? "No I think that's entirely different then what you plan on doing".
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sorry I got a little overwhelmed seeing you here". Brittany said. Aquarius's eyes widened. "What's wrong"? Leo asked. Aquarius looked away. "Nothing". Leo sat down next to sister. "I bought some pourage. Would you like some"? Brittany nodded. "Yeah let's all have pourage for dinner"! Utau cheered. Everyone was eating their bowls of pourage then utau got a call. "Hello? Yes ok. I understand". "Who was that"? "My manager. Looks like I have to get going". "Aww you're leaving"? Brittany whined. "Yes I have to go I'm sorry". Utau walked out the door. "I'll go make Brittany's bed". Aquarius said. Scorpio stared at the sink. "So many dishes". "Yeah I usally just leave them there". "You don't wash them"? "Not really". Leo was about to leave. Scorpio grabbed him by the collar. "We're going to wash these dishes"! "What"? "I wash you dry"!
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorpio was washing dishes and leo was drying them. "Are you guys dating and keeping it a secert from me"? Brittany asked. "That won't happen". Leo and scorpio said in sync. "You two are so compatible! Is this how you hide your bashfulness"? Brittany teased. "You're seriously wrong". Scorpio and leo said at the same time again. "Come now...I think you two are a great couple". Brittany said. "Attractive and intelligent boys like this chump is someone I can never be a good match for". Scorpio explained unemotional. Brittany sighed. "I think you're such a good match that you're even too good for my big brother"! Brittany explained. Don't be fooled Brittany! Relize that all the compliments are contradicting as she used the word "chump"! Leo thought. "Come on; sut up and watch some TV". Leo said. "Fine". Brittany turned on the TV. "Wow! that was fast! Utau moves at amazing speeds"! Brittany yelled. "That pre-recorded..." leo said. "Oh I see..." Brittany laughed nervously.
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Aquarius are you done". Aquarius opened the door. "Yes I even turned the heater on if that helps". Leo tucked Brittany in. "Here some medicine". He handed his sister a glass of water and some medicine. "It's a good thing you have a great big brother"! Aquarius said cheerfully. "Yeah but I'm slightly scared of going to sleep..." "What's wrong"? Leo asked. "I had a scary dream this afternoon". Brittany explained. "Well, if you have a fever, it's common for you to have a nightmare. So there's nothing to be uneasy about. By the way, what kinda dream was it"? Aquarius asked. "Don't ask something like that because it will remind her of the nightmare"! Leo glared. "Indeed...then, I'll be going now. Sorry to have bothered you". Aquarius said. "I should get going too". Scorpio said. "I'm eagerly awaiting your next patronage". Brittany said. "I'll see her off I'll be right back". Brittany smirked. "Really it's nothing like that". Scorpio and leo said in sync. Once they got outside scorpio went ahead but aquarius stayed back. "Leo can I ask you something"? "Sure what's up"? "You know how I have the ability to divide memories? I believe your sister has a unique ability too that's why I was shocked". "What is it"? "I don't know. Though I want you to ask Brittany about her dream. It might give me clues to her ability". "Ok". "Great I'll see you tomorrow".
          Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo walked back into his sisters room. "Hey Brittany". "Hey". "Um could you tell me a little bit about your dream"? Leo asked. "Hmm well I was being chased and then the building collapsed and I fell through the floor but then I woke up". "I see get some rest". Leo turned off the lights and closed the door. How could my sister have an ability?
That's it. Please vote and comment. Until next time...