Valentine's day special

What's better than a holiday full of love? Nothing. Actually everything according scorpio who was alone right now. Sitting in her chair staring at the burning fireplace. Nobody was going to ask her out or so she thought. She walked to school alone until she was pressed against someone's chest. A flash of blonde hair brushed against her cheek. "Good morning scorpio". Scorpio squirmed. "Let go of me whoever this is"! "Oh come on you know who I am". "You're really pissing me off right now"! "It's me cap". A wave of disappointment washed over scorpio. She was expecting the boy with reddishpink eyes but she got icy blue eyed boy. "Scorpio tomorrow is valentine's". "I know". "Will you be my valentine and go on a date with me". Scorpio was stunned. Cap patiently waited for her answer. "I-I'm not a person you want to ask out". "Yes you are"! "No I'm not and why"? "I love you". Scorpio blushed hard. "Oh um I'm flattered but um I...my answer is no". "Please scorpio I really like you so will you please go out with me"? "I already gave-" Scorpio was cut off when she looked at cap's face. "Ok fine". Cap smiled. "SCORE"! Cap ran off. Scorpio sighed. Leo was walking clutching a love letter. He found her long brown hair and she was short. Leo blushed. Come on don't chicken out. Leo thought. He tapped the girl on the shoulder. She looked up at leo. "Hey leo what's up". "Hi pisces...um...uh...I...uh...this is for you"! Leo stammered and walked away quickly. Pisces looked at the envolpe in her hands. She carefully opened it.
Dear pisces,
Will you be my valentine. I really like you and I want to spend my valentine with you.
Love leo ❤
Pisces blushed. She put the note in her book bag and stared out the window. Taurus saw aries sitting in his desk talking to cancer and Aquarius. Taurus didn't want to interrupt the conversation he had going with the 2 girls but she had to ask this question. She nervously walked over to aries. "U-uhm aries"? "Yeah"? "N-never mind". Taurus ran away blushing. Aquarius raised an eyebrow. Cancer was conffuzeled. "Hey Aries I think she was gonna ask you out". Aquarius said. Aries blushed. "Impossible". "I don't think so she seemed really interested in you and did you know you guys have a great compatibility"? Cancer said. Aries blushed. Valentine's came around and girls made chocolate to give to their crushes. Capricorn,virgo,gemini made chocolate for everyone they were friends with libra only made chocolate for two guys she claimed were the hottest guys in school. (*coughleoandSagittariuscough*) scorpio tried not to make her chocolate poisonous for cap and also made one for aries which he only accepted because why not? Cancer made chocolate for all the girls she was friends with because she was to shy to talk to the boys in the group except aries. Pisces made chocolate for leo. Aquarius made chocolate for her valentine. She had a crush on him during elementary school and she finally built up the courage to talk to him. "Hey leo"! Aquarius rocked the heals and balls of her feet. "What's up"? "Do you perhaps know where saggy is"? Aquarius asked. "Probably the science room that is his favorite place". "Thank you". Aquarius walked thorough the halls. She found the science room and walked in and saw Sagittarius sitting in a desk doing some work sheets. Aquarius walked over and placed a box of chocolates on his desk. Sagittarius looked up and met Aquarius's eyes. "I made these for you". Sagittarius silently nodded and went back to work. Aquarius felt indirectly rejected and started walking away. Grrr stupid Sagittarius! Aquarius started walking away angrily. I put so much of my effort into him and he doesn't give a fuck! Aquarius walked futher away until she felt a hand clasps around her wrist pulling her into a hug. Aquarius was surprised and relized who was hugging her and started blushing hard. "S-Sagittarius"? Sagittarius pulled away and looked her in the eye. "Thanks for the chocolate". Sagittarius pulled her closer pulling her into a kiss. Leo met pisces in the courtyard while the sun was setting. He held a bouquet of pink roses and a box of chocolates. The only different thing about the chocolate was that it wasn't regular milk chocolate it was rich dark chocolate. Pisces walked into the courtyard and found leo standing there and blushing. Pisces was so dense though. "Hi leo". Leo handed her the bouquet of pink roses. Pisces smiled thanks. "The chocolate is also for you". Leo said holding out a box of chocolate. "Thanks". Pisces felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. She checked it to see her dad telling her to come home. "Oh I have to go"! Pisces started walking away. "Wait"! Leo called out and grabbed her wrist pulling her closer and kissed her passionately. Pisces dropped the roses and chocolates in surprise then kissed back and wrapped her arms around leo's neck. Taurus walked on the roof and saw aries. Aries waited for her. "Hey Aries". "What's up"? "Um...I made you some chocolate". She looked down at Aries hand. "Oh I see you already have some. Nevermind then". Taurus started walking away. "Is that it"? Aries asked. "Huh"? "I waited on the roof for this"? "You are so rude"! Taurus said. Aries rolled his eyes. "Oh really"? "Yes! You know aries I've had a crush on you for this long and you treat me like trash"! Taurus started walking away. "Actually I like you". Taurus stopped and blushed. "I know how long you loved me and I liked you back but I never had the courage to talk to you but you were brave. You built up the courage to talk to me and you left a note in my locker. Thank you Taurus I love you. Taurus blushed. Scorpio was walking out of her class when two arms wrapped around her. One hand holding roses and the other holding chocolates. Scorpio blushed. The figure turned her around. She faced cap. "Cap"? "You got it"! Cap said. "Got what"? "Dense as always. You got this"! Cap pulled her into a kiss". Scorpio blushed. Scorpio then closed her eyes. Cap pulled away. "Scorpio...I love you". "I-I love you as well". "I'm glad".
That's about it. I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment.