reasons for things

"I love you". Leo's face faltered. "Virgo im sorry".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
People always tell you "everything happens for a reason", and sometimes it's not always your job to find thoes reasons. Sometimes it's just better to walk to path of truth.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What"? The words escaped Virgo's dry mouth. "Virgo I'm sorry. I'm in love with somebody else". Leo confessed. Virgo felt a lump in her throat and felt tears prick the back of her eyes. "Who do you like"? Virgo asked taking the risk of getting her heart broken. "I love Aquarius". As soon as thoes words left his mouth Virgo released her emotions and she relized she took the wrong risk. "Um ok i accept your decision". "Virgo before you go can i ask you why you love me". "There's no reason for you to know...you're just like all the other guys out there. I was wrong to love you". Leo hissed. "That hurt"! "Virgo"... "leo why can't you love me"? "Huh what are you talking about"? "You rejected me". "Virgo i just can't fall out of love". Virgo wiped her tears. "You know what leo. Congratulations being the school's biggest fuck boy". Leo was stunned. Virgo was a sweet girl she never spoke like that.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"He rejected you"? Aquarius asked as Virgo cried over the phone. "Yes". "Oh honey im sorry". Aquarius pulled on her motherly figure. "Aquarius thanks for your help but i don't think anything will change leo's mind. I'll return the dress to you midday". "Um okay". Virgo hung up.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
At libra's house
"Hi libra i brought Sagittarius with me". Sagittarius messed with his blue hair as he was trying to fix his bed head. "Wow sag it's the first time I've seen you in normal clothes". Libra said. Sagittarius made a face. (=_=) "this is what I normally wear". Aquarius laughed and cuddled him for a spilt second. Even though it was for a split second as soon as Aquarius let go he felt lonely. Cancer started craving her star fish. "Um why isn't leo here"? Libra asked."well um right now isn't a good time to bother him". "Oh". Libra said. Libra's phone rang. "Hello? Oh hey cap. Yeah just chilling at my house. Um what about your sister? Oh studying? I see. Sure come on over". Libra hung up. Cap came through the door. "Oh we are carving stars"! Cap sat down and began working on it. Cancer cut her self. "Ow". Sagittarius looked at cancer. Cancer shouldn't you wear protection. "I'm fine sag". She insisted. "Um ok". After about 30 minutes of working libra decided to make lunch. Aquarius went to go help her. Sagittarius kept working and cap took a break. "You know cancer with all these stars scattered around it looks like a stary sky". "Stary sky"? "These are stars right"? "No they are starfish". Cap freaked out. "Wait so this entire time you were telling me these were starfish"! "Yes why would I need to carve stars"? "Starfish make even less sense"! Libra came in with Aquarius carrying a tray. "These are cute starfish"! Aquarius commented. "Did she tells you they were starfish"? Cap asked. "No i knew they were starfish from the start"! Cap banged his head against the wall.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo tuned his guitar. "LEO COME DOWN STAIRS"! "MOM IM PRACTICING"! leo stroked his strings. "I'll just practice singing for the concert coming up". Leo had a vad he never talk about. He was lead singer and the only singer. Occasionally everyone else would song but mostly it was him and he always sang. He began to play a melody on his guitar.
"You're so pretty, I want you
You're so nice, I want you
I usually don't look at girls
So why am I acting this way, like a fool?
Every single day, I only think of you
Even when I close my eyes, I only think of you
Each time I look at you
My heart trembles and I can't breathe
Baby, I wish it was me, I wish that was so
Lonely lonely oh my love
I wish your love was me whoa oh whoa oh
Baby, I wish it was me, I wish that was so
Lonely lonely oh love me
I don't wanna be alone anymore
Oh oh oh I love you
Even when I'm meeting someone else, I only see you
Even when I'm thinking about something else, I only see you
Whenever I see someone else, I have no interest
Why am I acting this way, like a fool?
I guess it's love, I can't sleep a wink
I guess I love you, I keep thinking of you
When I meet you
I get happy like a kid Baby, I wish it was me, I wish that was so
Lonely lonely oh my love
I wish your love was me whoa oh whoa oh
Baby, I wish it was me, I wish that was so
Lonely lonely oh love me
I don't wanna be alone anymore
Oh oh oh I love you
I love you, love me, trust me, believe me
I can do anything for you uh uh uh
No matter how much you try to find someone special
You won't be able to try to find someone like me
There won't be anyone else
Can you see my heart? Can you hear my heart?
Please accept my pure love oh
I'm here, waiting and waiting for you
I only love you alone
Baby, I wish it was you, I wish that was so
Love me love me, oh look at me
I wish you were my other half whoa oh whoa oh
Baby, I wish it was you, I wish it was so
Love me love me, oh I love you
If it's not you, I don't want to be in love
Oh oh oh I love you
Baby, I wish it was me, I wish that was so
Lonely lonely oh love me
I don't want to be alone anymore
Oh oh oh I love you".
Thanks for reading please comment.