drunk Aquarius

Sagittarius dialed aries's number. "Hello"? "What the hell is wrong with you"! Sagittarius yelled. "Woah calm down i have no idea what you're talking about"? "Aquarius". "Sorry man she's taken". "No not that you got her drunk". "I did"? "Dont play dumb". "Sag i have no idea what the hell you're talking about". "Listen Aquarius tried to take off her clothes and make out with me". "Woah what!? Thats new. Well did you make out with her". "No she passed out she sleeping now". Sagittarius looked over at the couch. "Hahaha i love you sagi stop that tickles you're so naughty". Sagittarius sighed. "Look i didn't do it i was with scorpio the whole time and I spyed on leo a her remember. I haven't seen Aquarius all day so you need to chill out man and back off." Aries hung up. Sagittarius sighed. "Maybe...no it can't be leo he was at boba land too. Maybe Libra? Ill call her. Oh she's already calling. Hello"? "Omg sag i need you here come now Aquarius is Aquarius is..." "drunk"? "Uh yeah how did you guess"? "She sleeping on my couch right now. Libra do you perhaps know who got Aquarius drunk"? Libra laughed nervously over the phone. "Well you know the new girl gemini"? "Yeah what about her". "Before school ended Aquarius decided to invite gemini to her house to get to know her better but she brought a bottle of alcohol and poured some in a cup for Aquarius to drink while we were fooling around with some of her kinky dresses she's not allowed to wear. We were also playing with her make up. Gem came up stairs and handed the cup to Aquarius saying it was water. Aquarius drank it and spit it out. Aquarius went down stairs and grabbed water and i swear gemini spiked every glass of water and Aquarius got really drunk and she ran out of the house". Libra explained this really long story to Sagittarius. Sagittarius looked over at Aquarius who was sleeping on the couch wearing short pink dress. It was straight and not pofy and she was wearing black high heels. 5 inch to be exact. She had a doggie like collar around her neck that would make any guy at her school wanna put a leash on it. Her lips were painted pink. She had slightly pink clored blush on her cheeks and cat eye eyeliner on and mascara that made her eyes look longer. Not much of the blush she was wearing was heavily applied. Her eye shadow was natural. She looked Angelic sleeping with her face full of gently applied make up. Sagittarius looked at his phone. From what it seemed it looks like libra was telling the truth. "Thanks Libra". Suddenly he felt lips against his ear and an arm around his waist and a hand clapsed around his wrist and hung the phone up. Je was pushed against a smaller figure. He pushed her away and turned around. "Aquarius what are you doing"? She pushed her lips against Sagittarius and was walking forward causing him to back away. He fell against the couch. Aquarius sat in his lap. (Now's my chance) he pushed Aquarius away. "Aquarius-" he stopped mid sentence. She had the sad eyes. Thoes eyes he could resist ever since he was a kid and still couldn't even if she was drunk. Aquarius sat beside him on the couch. "You don't love me". She said slurring some of her words. "Well it's not my job to its Aries he's you're boyfriend". "Who's Aries i don't have a boyfriend". She said again slurring her words together. "Aq-" Aquarius once again kissed him. He tried to resit. But he did enjoy kissing her even she was his childhood friend. Plus Aquarius pinned his hands down by holding his wrists. He tried to resist but melted into the kiss and began to kiss back. Suddenly he put and hand on the side of her neck trying to deepen the kiss. Aquarius wrapped her arms around his neck. This turned into a full out make out session until Sagittarius relized what he was doing a pushed her off. This time she passed out for real into a deep sleep. Sagittarius was breathing heavily. His cheeks were flushed. His face was red due to the lack of air he got when kissing her. (Oh my god Sagittarius you idiot.) "I can't believe i made out with my childhood friend and my enemy's girlfriend".
Wow 746 words wow. Well i hooe you enjoyed it. Sorry for the extreme make out scene. Anyways i want your feedback. Sorry for Aquarius being drunk. Will Aquarius remember what happened. Did Sagittarius fall in love with her. What will he say to aries. What will he tell aqua. How will Aries react. How about everyone else. See you next time