Sagittarius(F) x Libra(M)

Hello everyone. This is a one-shot dedicated to kczarina97 so i hope you enjoy. This was requested.
Sagittarius sat down at her work desk. The phone was ringing non-stop as she was on Her third cup of coffee this morning. Aquarius walked in carrying papers and 10 minutes later Virgo asked her to sing her paper work. It was 9am in the morning and she was already spent. Getting up at six to drive here was enough of a struggle for Sagittarius but compared to her work life it killed her. Sagittarius was 24 trying to keep her job from slipping through the cracks of her hands was stressful and nothing could compare to how much work she had on her plate. The stress kept building up and up. Sagittarius couldn't stand it so she decided to take about a week off to collect her thoughts. Sunday was a no work day. Sagittarius was taking a stroll through the park and sat on a bench. A man sat next to her. She looked over. He was very attractive not to mention hot. No only that. He wasn't hairy or gross looking. He had black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a grey jacket over his blue shirt and ripped jeans. Sagittarius eyes widened as how attractive this guy was. "Um excuse me can i help you". The boy said. "Huh". "You've been staring at me for the past 10 minutes". "Oh no I'm sorry". Sagittarius looked away with flushed cheeks. "I'm Libra". Sagittarius looked down at the ground. "S-Sagittarius". "Nice too meet you". "It's a pleasure". Sagittarius said blushing. "Um so you come here often"? Sagittarius asked. "Regularly. You?" "No. I'm just have no work today so I'm just relaxing". "Cool what do you work for"? "Um i work for the Internet". "Wait i do too i think ive seen you before. Now that I remember my boss mentioned you".
Flash back
"The job will go over to Sagittarius". "Sagittarius"? Libra asked. "Who's that"? "She a very skilled worker and i hope you enjoy working with her from now on". "Wait what are you saying"? "You libra will be Sagittarius's co-worker".
End of flash back
Sagittarius smiled. "Intresting". "Yeah". "I'll see you around".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next morning Sagittarius got up super early. This was exciting because libra was now her co-worker. She arrived at work and sat down at her desk. Libra walked in. "Good morning". "Morning"! Sagittarius said cheerfully. "Wow someone woke yp on the right side of the bed what's up"? "Nothing it's because im working with you"! Libra smiled. He went close to her face and grabbed her chin. "Do you like me". Sagittarius blushed and tried to turn her face away. "Um Libra-" "Well"? "I love you i guess. Love at first sight". "I knew it! It was the same for me". "What"? "Im looking forward to working with you".
That's it. Hope you guys enjoy. Plz comment. Request is final