cancer's awakening

Where am I? Cancer shifted in an uncomfortable bed. Her eyes opened. They adjusted to the surroundings. Huh how did I get here? Cancer heard the clattering of a clipboard. She saw a nurse looking at her. She rushed out of the room to get the doctor. Cancer looked at her lap then around her. This place was not normal in her mind it was different. She reached for the water infront but couldn't reach it. She sighed and waited. The doctor came in. "Hello cancer how are you"? "Um confused". She replied. "Would you like to see your sister"? "My sister"? "Yes she came to see you". Cancer tilted her head in confusion. Suddenly a girl with short brown hair bursted thorough the doors with a light blue hair male. "Oh cancer"! She rushed over to her engulfing cancer in a hug. "Onee-chan"? "Cancer ready to go"? "G-go where"? "Home". "H-home"? "Yes cancer. Home with me". Cancer looked around the room. "I'm not sure why I'm here or how I got here but I want to go home".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cancer was discharge from the hospital and was walking home with her sister and her sister's husband. "You know cancer changed her personality". Her husband said. Her sister looked at her. "Now that you mention it she has changed a bit". Her sister said. "Cancer are you ready to go to school tomorrow"? Her sister asked. Cancer nodded her head. She acts like a mature adult. Last time she would run and yell about starfish.
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hey pisces". Pisces was walking to school until she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw cancer standing before her. "Cancer"? Cancer smiled. "Good morning pisces". Pisces couldn't contain her tears. She cried and ran into cancer's arms. "Oh my god! I thought I'd never see you again! I was so sad when I didn't see you"! Cancer laughed and hugged her friend back. "I missed you too pisces".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What? Cancer's out of the hospital"? Aquarius asked. "Yes apparently". Aries said reading a book that virgo recommend to him. Sagittarius walked in and sat with them in the library. "Did you hear the news saggy"! Aquarius asked excitedly. "What news"? "Cancer"! "Oh yes um pisces sounded excited about it". Aquarius chuckled. "Oh right leo wanted to hold a party. He sent it in a group chat". "Oh yeah I got that". Aries said. "I didn't". Sagittarius said. "That's because he only added 3 people. I'll add everyone except cancer". Aquarius started adding people. "Hey Aquarius". Sagittarius said. "Yeah what's up"? "Nothing forget it". "No what were you going to say"? "Nothing". "Um okay"? The bell rang and kids were flooding the halls trying to get to class. Aquarius got up from her seat. "Come on aries's let's go. Bye saggy"! Aquarius and arises left the library.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I expected you to". Utau said looking at her book. "Agha I can't love her"! Sagittarius said buring his face in his hands. "You loved her since the first day you met her". Sagittarius laid on his back on the couch looking up at the ceiling. "Text her". "Huh"? "If you get it off you chest it will be a lot lighter and her boyfriend won't find out". "Ture". Sagittarius pulled out his phone.
Sagittarius: hey Aquarius. I want to tell you something. I love you.
Leo: what the fuck dude
Cap: lol
Libra: omg
Sagittarius: wait how
Leo: group chat bro
Sagittarius: shit
Leo: it's cool
Sagittarius: I'm deleting it don't tell anyone
Leo: it's cool I got your back. I'll kick Aquarius and arises out and re-add them.
Sagittarius: thank you T-T
Leo: it's cool lol
Sagittarius buried his face in a pillow. "What happened"? Utau asked. Sagittarius didn't answer.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo: okay Aqua you and me will be in charge of decorations
Pisces: plz make them kawaii
Leo: ...
Aquarius: ...
Aries: okay so how about me?
Leo: food so please someone add Taurus here
Aquarius: I will
Taurus joined the chat.
Taurus: hello?
Leo: hi
Aries: sup
Taurus: why am I here
Aries: to get food with me
Taurus: okay I'll meet you at the supermarket
Aries: k
Taurus left the chat
Aries left the chat
Pisces: leo about music you can preform
Aquarius: but leo preforms all the time
Pisces: karaoke?
Leo: I guess but lets also have a playlist in that case Aquarius transfer your songs on your laptop
Aquarius: they are already there
Leo: great we're all set
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The celebration was about to start. Leo and aquarius were decorating while Taurus and arises were making food. Pisces worked with aqua's laptop. "Ok I'll text libra and Sagittarius to bring cancer when the time is right". Leo explained. "Text everyone to come though". Taurus said. "Okay I'll create a group chat".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Later that day cancer got a text.
Libra: hello cancer
Cancer: hi
Libra: come over
Cancer: why
Libra: I want to hang out
Cancer: but I'm lazy
Libra: 😓 plz?
Cancer: no
Libra: 😢
Cancer: ...
Libra: fine I'm going to your house! 😡
Cancer sighed. Libra got there rather fast. Libra knocked on the door. Cancer opened it. Libra grabbed her wrist and forced her into The car. "Hey what are you-"? "Shhhh. Just go with it". "Where are we going"? "You'll see". Sagittarius was waiting at leo's place for cancer and libra to arrive so he could get the party set in motion. Libra and cancer finally arrived. "Is everything ready"? Libra wishpered. Sagittarius replied. "It should be". Sagittarius opened the door suddenly confetti and balloons fell. A big banner was hanging. WELCOME BACK CANCER! Cancer's eyes widened. "What is going on"? "It's a celebration leo planned it". Leo winked. Cancer laughed. Thank you.
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Guys let's light sparklers"! Aries yelled. Everyone lit sparklers. Sagittarius sat alone and pointed his sparkler to the ground watching it burn. Aquarius looked over and saw this. She walked over to him sat next to him and touched her sparkler with his making the sparks bigger. Sagittarius looked at aqua. She smiled. Sagittarius blushed. "Hey is something wrong"? Aquarius asked. "No". "Hmm ok". "Um tomorrow aftwr school meet me on the roof I need to tell you something". "Ok".
Ugh this chapter was a little rushed in my opinion and not that good. I kinda low with ideas on this chapter in particular. By the way vote and comment because I love seeing you guys become happy when I update. And question...should Sagittarius confess his real feelings to Aquarius or keep it bottled up?