truths and confessions

Scorpio looked at the sleeping lion on her couch. Why did he kiss me? He likes Aquarius and he knows I love Aries. So why? The next morning scorpio was making breakfast. Leo woke up. "Hey scorpio what are you cooking"? "Food". "Yeah I know that but"- "JUST SHUT UP LEO"! leo fell silent. "Im sorry". "No leo I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But I can't fall in love with you." Scorpio turned the stove off. "Scorpio"... "leo last night why did you kiss me"? "I kissed you"? "Yes you did". "Sorry". Leo felt light head and leaned on Scorpio. "Hey scorpio did you have anything for a hangover". "Eh"?
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Would Tyndall help or maybe advil"? Scorpio looked around her medicine cabinet. "Ah my head is throbbing". "Leo I'll go buy you some medicine. I'll be right back".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Excuse me!" "Coming"! "I need some exi-kyabe..." "exi-kyabe you say? Let's see..." Scorpio waited behind the counter patiently. "Hey rikuô! Do you know where the exi-kyabe is"? "We have two types, regular and s-type". "Which do you want"? "Umm...whichever one works best, I guess." "Which do you think works better"? "The newer of the two, right? That's the s-type". "Well ma'am this is the newer one it might work better". "Oh then I'll take it"! "Thank you for shopping with us"! Scorpio left the store. "Leo im back"! Leo looked up from the arm of the couch with blood shot eyes. "Here"! Scorpio handed him the medicine. "Thank you". Leo took the medicine.
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Virgo waited for Aquarius to pick something out of the closet. "You should wear this." Aqua pulled out a pink dress with and brown belt. "Aqua pink's not my color". "I figured". Aquarius sighed. Suddenly she spotted something. "How about this". Aquarius pulled out and white dress that had may layers on the back and was longer than the front and was ruffled. The front had and yellow bow around the neck and on the chest and a corest on the stomach. "Yes Aquarius thank you"! "Ask him out tomorrow and the dress will be yours but i need ot back when you're done". "Yeah i know! Thanks aqua you're the best"!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sorry scorpio i didn't mean toRandomly break into your house it's just i was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight so scorpio I'm sorry. I think the reason I came was because of Aquarius and I ended up doing something completely different". Leo said. Scorpio nodded. "I get it". Leo hugged scorpio and rested his head on his shoulder. "Don't worry leo I'm always there for you"
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Virgo waited by the lockers. "There he is"! "Go for it"! Aquarius yelled and pushed her. She hit leo's back. Leo turned around. "I-im sorry". Leo helped her up. "Morning Virgo". "Y-yeah morning". "Your hair is really nice today". Leo caught a strand of it and twirled it then bounced the curls. Virgo looked at Aquarius. "Ask him". "Oh right um leo will you go on a date with me to maybe you know the park or something". Leo smiled sure. SUCCESS!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Virgo was wearing the dress aqua lent her. "Hey leo there is something i want to say to you". "Yeah what is it". "I love you"! Leo's face faltered. "Virgo I'm sorry"...
So that's it for now poor Virgo.