Scorpio's crush

"Scorpio before we start can i take you somewhere". "Sure"
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorpio got in leo's expensive car. Aries was secretly watching them in his silver Lexus. As he snapped a pic and posted on all the social media websites just to make it as public as possible. Aries chuckled. His 900 followers got something to feast their eyes on.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Leo where do you plan on taking me"? "You'll see". Scorpio looked at the scenery outside her window.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hello may i take you order"? Sagittarius said with a bored face that showed that he had no interest on his job. "S-Sagittarius what are you doing here"? Scorpio asked. "Duh i work here". Scorpio laughed nervously. "You didn't know Sagittarius worked at boba land". "Well i don't go to stupid bubble tea shops". Leo gasped. He put his hand over his chest trying to make it dramatic. "How could you say bubble is stupid"? Scorpio rolled her eyes. "Grow up"! "Are you guys gonna order"? "Oh right one honey dew bubble tea". Leo said. "Um mango". Scorpio said. Ok anything to eat". "No". leo answered. "Not hungry". Scorpio said.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aries watched them. "Aries what are you doing"? Virgo asked. Aries fell out of his chair. "Are you spying on Scorpio and leo"? "Um why does it matter"? "Let them have their alone time". Virgo said. "Oh ew Aries". Sagittarius said. Aries glared. "I was kidding anyways want bubble tea". "Don't talk to me Sagittarius I'm busy"! "With what"? "He's stalking leo and scorpio". "Wow way to spend you day". Sagittarius said sarcastically. Aries snapped another pic
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorpio blushed. " leo my crush is Aries"! "WHAT"! "I know...wait that's not your voice". Scorpio looked up and followed leo's gaze. "ARIES"!
how was it. I need feedback see you in the next chapter