The place where we belong

"Do you really think you can past me"? Utau's father said. Leo glared and grabbed utau's hand. "Yes I do and there is nothing you can do about it unless you want to waste that precious money of yours"? "W-what are you talking about"? "Mm I might of used your money to book a flight back". "Why you-". Utau's father cut himself off. "Out of words"? The father stared. "Good now we'll leave at 5:00am".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"She's coming back"? "Yeah I had a talk with her dad". "Is she okay"? Sagittarius asked nervously. "Yeah she's fine". "Thank God. Please bring her to my apartment when you guys land". "I will". "Thank you leo". "No problem". Leo looked at utau sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled at sleeping face.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The plane landed and leo walked out of the plane with utau. "Hey thank you". "No problem. I didn't want to leave you with an abusive dad and I'm pretty your brother wouldn't appreciate you staying there either". Utau smiled slightly. Leo walked up to Sagittarius's apartment and knocked on the door. Sagittarius quickly opened the door and before leo even knew what was happening Sagittarius hugged utau squeezing the life out of her. "Utau you're okay! Oh I was worried sick when I found out"! Utau was blushing. "O-onii-chan your cutting off my supply of air". Utau said strained. "Oh sorry". Sagittarius loosened his grip but didn't let go of her. "Onii-chan you can let go now". Sagittarius led utau inside. "I'll see you guys later". Leo said. Utau kissed him. "Yeah I'll see you again". Leo walked down the steps of the apartment.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius and arises were hanging out and they happened to bump into leo along the way. "Leo you're back"! Aquarius said cheerfully. "Sup". Aries said sounding bored. "Hey guys". "What happened to your cheek"? Aquarius asked worried. "N-nothing". Leo said stepping back a bit. "So why did you go to New York". "To bring my girlfriend back where she belongs". "Where she belongs"? Aries asked confused. "Yeah. She belongs with her brother not an abusive dad". Leo explained. "Utau was getting abused"? Aries asked. "Wow you're slow". Aquarius said teasing her boyfriend. "Whatever. Anyways...what happened to your face? Your cheek is purple". Aries said. "Her dad slapped me in the face if that makes sense". "Yeah". "Does hurt"? "No not now". "How about if I touch it"? Aquarius brushed her fingers against his cheek. "Ah!" "S-sorry". "No it's okay". "Put ice on it okay"? "Yeah I'll do that. Thank you".
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next day leo was supposed to record another song today. But that studio...he hated it. Not because of the stress but because he recorded his first song dedicated to his dead mother. But he didn't want to quit because that's not what his mom would want. "Good afternoon leo how are you"? "Um cold"? "I ment mood". "Well indifferent". "I see. Well are you ready to record today". Not really. "Of course". Leo looked at his watch. 1:30? Maybe I can ask utau to meet me after this? "Leo come on"! "Coming"!
Leo walked into the recording room. "Okay leo we need song that will move people's hearts in an emotional way. Can you manage that"? "I think so". "Okay ready go"!
"I know that you don't trust me and
I can see the whole world turns cold
For you, when I enter the room
I bring back bad memories
I don't want it to be this way
So I apologize
I hope you can read my intentions
I don't mean to be the bad guy
Your teacher he told me you all worked so hard
You deserved a break
Then he gave me the keys to his cabin by the lake
[Background voices]
So lets go! Get away and let go!
I know that it's hard
But we don't pick the cards, baby
If we had it our way we might never know mercy
I know that it's hard
But that's why it's worth sayin'
I'm sorry
Often are we called to say "I'm so sorry."
Humbly does it tend to open wounds
Sorry
Welcome to our destination
Peaceful lake-side vacation
Have fun! This weekend's just for you
We'll bring back good memories
Please, take all of your luggage in and
Hang out. Enjoy your time
We'll cook some food by the lake then send
Fireworks into the night sky
We had our fun but now I say good night.~
Then the teacher walked in with a different idol group
*sigh* You gotta be kidding me
I know that it's hard
But we don't pick the cards, baby
If we had it our way we would never know mercy
I know that it's hard
But that's why it's worth sayin'
I'm sorry
Often are we called to say I'm sorry
Humbly does it tend to open wounds
I'm sorry
I know "sorry"'s hard
But that's what makes us strong, baby
Even when we didn't intend to deal damage
Humbly does it tend to open wounds
Sorry, I forgot
I guess it slipped my mind you were coming here
And I know it looks bad, to you, but-
Please meet my friend
She's a new teacher from another school
She asked me to train her
And this is Meteor, her idol group
These girls admire you
They're on your side, Star Blush Girls
I hope you forgive my bad timing
Then I pulled Star Blush aside, and said-
Please give the best of your heart
I want you to know I recognize
These girls from the idol bombing
They're the ones that gave your alibi
I know that it's hard
But we don't pick the cards, baby
If we had it our way we might never know mercy
I know that it's hard
But that's why it's worth sayin'
I'm sorry
Often are we called to say "I'm so sorry."
Humbly does it tend to open wounds
I'm sorry!
I know that it's hard
But we don't pick the cards, baby
If we had it our way we might never know mercy
I know that it's hard
But that's why it's worth sayin'
I'm sorry
Often are we called to say "I'm so sorry."
Humbly does it tend to open wounds".
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius was in her living room going thourgh her phone. There was knock on her door. She opened the door and saw Sagittarius. "Hey what's up"? "Nothing much". "Shouldn't you be with your sister. I mean she just escaped abusive dad". Sagittarius ran his fingers thourgh his dark blue hair. "Yeah well she kinda kicked me out for the night". "I see". "Can I come in"? Aquarius rolled her eyes and sighed. "Come in". She moved aside. Sagittarius walked in and plopped on the couch. "You can sleep there". "Why"? "That's a stupid question why wouldn't you"? "Why can't I sleep in your bed"? "Because it's my bed. Go sleep outside if you so desire". Sagittarius followed her. "Bruh sleeping on the couch". Sagittarius wrapped his hands around her waist. "Nooooooo". "Ugh seriously get off". "No". "Get off or I'll make you wish you were never born".
That the end. How was it. Please vote and comment.