confession

"Is that true"? Aries eyes filled with tears. Aquarius was pinned to the lockers. "It may be true but i wasn't in my right mind at the time im sorry aries". Aries let go of Aquarius. "Im glad". Leo was walking but stopped. "Hey"! "Hi leo". Aquarius said. "Not now". Aries said. "Sorry did i intrude". "Uh no we just finished up a moment we're just getting over it now". "Oh ok".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hey guys party at my place tonight"! Libra yelled. "Friday. Hmmm weekend seems cool". sag said. "Is there alcohol". Cap asked. "Does vodka count". Libra asked. "Ok no one is drinking"! Virgo said. "You don't have to go you know"! Cap yelled. "Fine i won't". "Good". "Sorry libra but I'm not going". Aquarius said. "That's fine". "I'm not either". Scorpio confessed. "Sorry libra i can't go i have plans with cancer". Pisces confessed. "Ok. Oh right cancer Saturday lets crave starfish ok". Cancer nodded.
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Libra was on the dance floor dancing crazy while leo and gemini were doing shots. Sagittarius sat in the coner texter uber drivers to pick up drunk people at 1:00am so they would do something crazy. Taurus was hogging the snack table while aries was drinking a hole bottle of vodka. Cap joined leo and gem in the shots. Capricorn didn't go because she didn't want to be seen with her drunk brother. At 1am uber drivers picked up people. Leo was good at hiding his drunk self so an uber driver didn't get him.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Virgo sat at her table studying. Suddenly tears hit her arms. Virgo never cried so this was kinda new for her. Thinking about why she was crying made her hate herself. She grabbed her cell phone and called Aquarius. "Aquarius do you mind if I come over"? Virgo asked. "Sure im free". "Thanks".
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
"You like leo"? Aquarius asked. "I didn't know it at first but i seemed to have fallen for him". "It's okay Virgo we all fall for someone at some point in time like me and aries. I didn't know it at first but look were we ended up". "Aquarius that's different leo likes lots of girls i don't wanna be caught up in his game." Aquarius claped. "Good girl. Tell him how you feel and tell him your not going to be used be straight up with him and be cold don't be nice". Virgo smiled. "Thank you". "Stay the night ill try some styles on you tomorrow".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Thanks pisces im very grateful for your help". "No problem ill help you tomorrow at libra's place too". Cancer smiled.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo limped his drunken self home. Except it wasn't home. Leo smiled. "Hello scorpio" he said to himself. He broke into her house. He heard footsteps climb down the stairs. "Shit"! He hissed. He found to neats door and hid.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorpio got comfortable under her covers when she heard a loud crash from down stairs. "What the-". She decended down the stairs. He pantry door was slightly open. "Taurus if- leo"? Leo looked up. "Leo was are you hiding in my pantry"? Leo shot up and smacked his lips on to scorpio. Her eye widened. Leo stuck his tounge in her mouth and started exploring it. He grabbed her wrists so she couldn't move. Scorpio was paralyzed with shock and fear. Leo let go of her. He was breathing heavily. Scorpio was too. "L-leo what was that"!? Leo smirked and kissed her again but less aggressively this time. Her kissed her slowly trying to make it last. He trailed down her neck. Oh god! Scripio thought. He's definitely going to rape me. Wait did leo just pin me to a wall when did this happen. "I love you Scorpio". "N-no you don't you're dtunk". "I'M NOT DRUNK HOW DARE YOU". "Ugh you smell sick of alcohol". Leo passed out. Scorpio caught him and dragged him to the couch. "First thing i experienced in high school". Scorpio said to herself.
670 words. How was it. Please comment see ya next time. Also if you want one-shots please comment on the request page. One-shots will not be tied into the original story so gender swaps are acceptable. Yaoi and yuri is also available for one-shots only.