maybe just this once

Leo didn't know why he kissed utau infront of libra. He smirked. Yeah of  course he knew libra was there. He didn't do it to make libra jealous. He was over libra. Way over libra. All that filled his mind was utau. He wanted utau. He didn't care rather it was a kiss or a hug. Whenever he was around utau he felt lust and wanted it bad. But of course he wouldn't since he has Sagittarius pulling at his tail. But as long utau was there he was happy.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Libra felt as if she'd break any second. She's sat on the floor applying pressure to her arm. She sat next to a puddle of blood. Leo won't come and save me. Will he? No never. He wouldn't care if I dided. Libra picked up the knife and threw it in the sink. She reached for the bandages in the cabinet. She wrapped it around her Arm tightly. She walked up to her room and laid on her bed and fell asleep.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo walked home. He felt Kinda bad because he saw libra run away after Making out with utau. Of course it's going to hurt why eles would she cry. Leo looked at her house but decided to leave for the better. He returned home and saw Brittany sleeping on the couch. He smiled and covered her.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"A club"? Utau asked. "I was thinking if you've ever wondered what it's like to go to a club". Leo explained. "Ive never gone". "Yeah so you wanna go". "Yeah".
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hey saggy". Utau said. "What's up"? "Can I borrow your ID so me and my boyfriend get in a club". "No". "What but I promised him". "Do you have 50 bucks"? "No". "Then no". "Please". "Utau no means no I don't want my sister to create a mistake with the untamed lion"! Utau pouted. "You only came to ask for my ID didn't you"? Utau looked down. "Sagittarius I'm sorry for making you feel so Lonely all this time". Sagittarius looked at utau's teary eyes and looked back at his phone. "If you visit me more often I'll give it to you". Sagittarius said holding out his ID. "Promise"! Utau said and reached for it. "Nope 50 bucks". "Ugh fine". Utau reached in her purse and pulled out 20 bucks and handed it to him. "Thank y- wait utau this is twenty"! But she already left.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo stole his mom's ID. He got dressed into the clothes the con artist (Aquarius took him to) gave leo. He fixed his hair. He looked at the mirror and stared at at himself then thought about utau. A blush crept up to his cheeks. No leo this is Sagittarius's sister. You can't do that stuff with her. He took deep breath. Leo drove to utau's house. She walked out in a beautiful revealing pink dress. It showed off her cleavage. It was strapless. It was also long with a slit in the leg. Leo blushed when she got in the car. "Hi leo". Leo was speechless. "You okay"? Leo snapped back to reality. "Yeah. Here". He handed utau his mom's ID. Utau gave him her brother's ID. "Leo I love you". Leo nodded. Utau felt rejected. "Um leo"? "Utau"! She flinched at Leo's voice. He pulled over. He walked out of the car and opened utau's door. Utau got confused. Leo smacked his lips onto her's. Utau's reaction was shock. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in deeper. Leo kissed her with passion. He pulled away. "Utau I'm so inlove with you". "Leo..."
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sagittarius walked to the fridge. He opened it and saw the wine that utau brought. Hmmmm I guess a little won't hurt. He poured it into a wine glass and drank it. Sagittarius wasn't much of a drinker and never got drunk. In fact alcohol never touched his tounge. But Sagittarius was familiar with wine. Wine didn't have the same taste and you couldn't get easily drunk. The doorbell rang. Sagittarius opened the door. "Scorpio"? "Hey can I come in"? Sagittarius looked at her. "Why are you here". "I dunno I was bored so I figured I'd hangout with someone and you came to mind". Sagittarius let scorpio into his apartment. "Wow this is a really big and nice place". "Yeah it's bigger than usual apartments". Sagittarius explained. Scorpio sat on the floor beside the coffee table. "Do you want any wine"? Sagittarius asked. Scorpio shrugged. "I don't drink but sure". "Ok". Sagittarius poured her and himself a glass and sat on the other side of the coffe table.
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo and utau arrived at the club. Of course you expect someone to get drunk and that someone was utau. She didn't seem drunk but her goal for tonight was to get leo drunk. She wanted him bad. She wanted him in the most sexual way possible. Leo on the other hand drank water the entire night. "Hey leo". Utau said. "Sup". "Buy me a drink or something". "Don't you think you've had enough". "Hey bartender get him you're most strongest drink". "Coming right up"! "No utau I don't need a drink". "Here you go"! The bartender said. Leo stared at the drink. Feeling guilty he went ahead and drank it. "Hey one more"! Utau yelled. "N-no I don't-" Another drink was put infront of him. Reluctantly leo drank it. This continued until leo couldn't tell what was going on.
                   Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorpio and Sagittarius chatted about daily life. "Hey scorpio do you feel dizzy at all". "Yeah a little". Sagittarius picked up the wine bottle to put it up but he stumbled. "Sagittarius are you okay". "Yeah". Sagittarius put the wine bottle in the fridge. He staggered over to put the wine glasses up. "Sagittarius stop that's enough go to your room". Scorpio help him to his bed. She got Sagittarius to lay down. Sagittarius pulled scorpio ontop of him and started moving in an upwards motion. "Sagittarius"! Scorpio said surprised. "What are you doing". Sagittarius started laughing. "I love you". He said laughing. "You're drunk".
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Utau called a substitute driver and told him to bring them to a hotel. Once they got there utau got a room and brought leo to the room and laid him on the bed. Leo looked at her. "Hey leo would you like to take my clothes off"? Utau said in a drunk voice. Leo sat up a smirked. He smelled sick of alcohol. Utau undid leo's shirt and leo found her zipper.
OK! I'm gonna stop it there. Pleaae vote and comment.