pisces birthday special

Pisces woke up on a cloudy sunday morning

Pisces woke up on a cloudy sunday morning. The 19th. She smiled as she walked out of bed and did her daily routine. By 10 she was making breakfast. As she was in the process of making it she heard her phone vibrate. She had an incoming call from Aquarius. "Hello"? She answered. "Good morning pi and happy birthday"! Aquarius cheered over the phone. "Um thank you". Pisces said. "Anything planned"? "No not really". "Oh wanna go to my house for some movies or something? It will be really fun or maybe a girls night out". "Actually I just was gonna you know chill". "Noooooo you can't it's your birthday"! "Ok ok fine what time". "Hmmmm 8:00 kk"? "Ok". "Yes! See you then pisces". Pisces hung up her phone and resumed making breakfast. Aquarius contacted everyone. The main party planners where Sagittarius,aries and of course herself. Leo was the only person they used to rent out the hotel ball rooms but that wasn't the case this time. "Do you know what pisces likes"? Aquarius said looking through a catalog of food. "Korean food". Sagittarius answered and sat next to Aquarius scanning the catalog with aqua. Sagittarius stopped Aquarius's hand. "Wait look"! "What"? "This is a Korean restraunt". "Looks sketchy". Aquarius answered. "Yeah but Sagittarius said it was korean and that was pisces favorite food". Aries said taking the catalog from Aquarius. "Here I'll call and see how late they are open and what the price range is". Aries pulled out his cellphone. Aquarius sighed. "Ok but I'm not paying for all of it". "We have leo". Sagittarius said. "Um well thats too much to ask". Aquarius said. "He's fucking rich". Aries said but got cut off when the phone pick up. "Oh yes hello how late are you open"? Aries walked away. Aquarius started a group text. "Um what are you doing"? "Well um I'm contacting everyone and giving them info". 30 minutes later everyone texted back and aries explained what he got. "Well the restraunt is open until 11:59 and the prices are resonable and the outside might seem sketchy but the inside is really nice and fancy".
Leo: I can pay for reservations
Scorpio: oh really how much money would you have left over?
Leo: i dunno how much are reservations
Aquarius: since there are 13 people it should be at least 13,300? Is that a number?
Leo: no problem
Scorpio: how much would you have left after Taurus
Taurus: hey!
Virgo: the truth is brutal comming from scorpio
Scorpio: hahaha
Leo: can you be nice for once
Scorpio: leo your so hot
Leo: really?
Scorpio: *sarcastically*
Leo: T-T
Libra: it's okay I think your hot
Leo: thx but i didn't need your help
Libra: :(
Gemini: omg is Sagittarius comming
Aquarius: yea
Gemini: Sagittarius I love you 😍
Leo: he's not even in the group chat
"Can you tell gemini I'm not intersted".
Aquarius: aries and Sagittarius are with me but Sagittarius told me to tell you he's not intersted.
Gemini: do not lie!
Sagittarius grabbed Aquarius's phone. "Sagittarius give me phone back". "No I'm going to tell her myself". "No if you do that she's still going to think that it's me"!
Aquarius:djjdhhdjkdhdhididksjshdjjskskskkdjdj
Leo: huh
Scorpio: oh no Aquarius is have a heart attack *sarcastically*
Aquarius: sorry I was fighting with Sagittarius over my phone but basically come to the restaurant looking fancy and leo thanks for the reservations
Capricorn: i found this amusing
Cap: ...
Pisces was getting ready for the night but aquarius told her to meet at 8 so pisces found something nice to wear and went over to Aquarius's house. She knocked on the door but was suprised to see her friend in a highlow elegant black dress and her makeup looked professionally done even though Aquarius couldn't afford that. "Hello pisces let's go". Aquarius dragged pisces to the car a drove off. "Where are we going"? Pisces asked. Aquarius kept silent. They arrived at the restaurant. "Here we are"! Aquarius said. "Um Aquarius why are we here"? "Because we have to eat". "I thought we were just going to hang out at your house". Pisces looked down at her casual wear. "I knew this would happen so I worked with libra to create a perfect dress for you". Aquarius pulled a dress out of the bag in the back.  She handed pisces and short cream colored cream dress that ended mid-thigh. They walked into the restraunt and pisces saw everyone sitting at a table talking about something random stuff and they saw pisces. All together they said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! Pisces became teary-eyed. "Thanks everyone I'm so happy"!
Well not my best work but I spent like 4 hours in the hospital and I'm tried and my phone is dying but please vote and comment and I hope you liked it.