FAREWELL

Aquarius: hey the book is officially done
Leo: bye
Cancer: *sobs*
Scorpio: I'm glad. It was complete shit
Luna: *frowns*
Aquarius: I want to give a shout out to a couple of people who were here and supported Luna in her writting and followed us in our journey. Our favorite guest we want to shout out to is...
*drum roll*
Sagittarius: kczarina97
Leo: of course. Wait she hates Me!
Sagittarius: she doesn't. I want to or Aquarius wanted to because you were always first to comment. Your comments were humorous too. We loved reading them. But farewell. We won't ever encounter them again *tears*
Aquarius: I want to shout out to Z_White even though you didn't comment much you had the same ships as Luna and you have amazing stories. You were the one who inspired Luna to write this book.
Pisces: I want to shout out to Stormpool32 because you took inspiration from Luna and that made her really happy
Gemini: I want to shout out to WildWolfLivingStrong because you are just amazing. I don't know. Luna just likes you.
Cancer: shout out to knightato for taking time to vote and comment on the story
Scorpio: shout out to YorutheNight for being a good friend and helping with the story
Libra: shout out to Olivia_Epic for your amazing comments
Cap: shout out to
Capricorn: EpicRandomArtist for commenting during
Both: our journey
Taurus: shout out to YuiRio00 for being awesome
Virgo: shout out to pason026 for always voting
Aries: shout out to xxOliviaEpicxx and PersonTouhou1234 because you both rock!
Leo: I have no one left but thanks for following us on our journey. But don't worry it's not completely over!
Aquarius: he's right. So Luna has some other works. Hm? Who's Luna? Well she's the author. Sorry luna but this story was complete shit.
Luna: *cries* it was my first okay!
Sagittarius: Luna and the readers became really attached to some of us so she kept using us.
Aquarius: hope you will follow us in our other journeys especially truth or dare. Then here we go...
All: farewell zodiac life.