Aquarius birthday special

February 15th

February 15th. The day of Aquarius's birthday. It sat there on the calendar. A Wednesday to be excat. Aquarius walked to school groggy. Her feet made a dragging sounds as each one glided. She didn't know what to feel. She still felt like she was 15. Aquarius didn't know what to feel on birthdays. She was all confused. She liked birthdays but if it's her own she doesn't know what to do. She entered the school and bumped into leo. "Morning aqua". Aquarius looked up. "Good morning". Aquarius said. "You know what today is"? "My brithday". Aquarius said bluntly. Leo looked at Aquarius. "Why are you so down in the dumps"? "I dunno. I guess I'm just tired". Aquarius said. Leo frowned. "Hey it's your birthday lighten up"! Leo tried his best to cheer up Aquarius. "I'm not in the mood leo". Leo sighed. "Since it's your birthday and you're my girlfriend how about we go somewhere"? Aquarius looked up. "I guess". "I guess we are going to have a lot of fun then". "What do mean by that"? Leo chuckled. And left Aquarius unanswered. "Leo! Hey!" After school Aquarius was talking to Capricorn about a book she really enjoyed and wanted to know if Capricorn read it. "It's called the night circus and..." "aaaaaqariussssssss whaaaaat are you doooooooing here? You're supposed to be with me". Leo said wrapping his arms around her. Aquarius sighed. "Just ignore him". Aquarius said shifting uncomfortably in leo's embrace. "No spend time with your boyfriend". Capricorn said. "What"? "Oh come on he's your boyfriend and wants to spend time with you". Aquarius growled and got up and leo lead her out of the library. Aquarius punched leo's arm. "Ow aqua"! "Shut up"! Aquarius muttered. Leo smirked. "So where do plan on taking me"? Aquarius asked. Leo held out his hand and leo walked her around downtown. "Leo this is boring"! "Don't worry it's more interesting at night". "Wait so what are we gonna do now"? "How about the movies and then the arcade"? "Well the movies sound appealing but the arcade"? "It will be lots of fun". Aquarius and leo went to the movies and leo looked at the choices. "What do you want to see"? "Your name". "Did you already see that"? Aquarius shook her head. "Ok let's see it then". Leo bought tickets and some snacks and the entered the theater. A few ads were playing. Aquarius sat silently. "You okay"? Aquarius looked at leo. "Oh yeah I'm fine". Aquarius said muffling her voice aginst her knees. Leo felt like nothing was working. After the movie leo and Aquarius went to the arcade. "So how was the movie"? "I liked it". "Oh look photo booth"! Leo dragged Aquarius to the photo booth. "Leo I don't-" "hey come on". Aquarius sighed in defeat. Leo pulled Aquarius inside and leo let Aquarius pick the back drops. Leo looked down and saw props. "Aquarius dress up as a cat". "What"? Leo held up cat ears and Tail with a cheeky grin on his face. Pervert. Aquarius thought. Aquarius put them on and the flash went off. The second pic was without the props and it was just them smiling like best friends. The last one leo kissed Aquarius. Aquarius's eyes widened. They walked out. Leo picked them up. "These turned out pretty good". Aquarius was stunned. Leo started walking away but stopped. He looked back. "Aquarius you coming"? Aquarius snapped out of her daze. "Oh yeah sorry". Leo and aquarius walked out of the arcade. Aquarius sighed. "You didn't have fun". Leo said looking at the sky. "N-no I did"! "Aquarius it's okay if you didn't have fun". Aquarius looked down. "I'm okay just spending time with my boyfriend". Leo smiled at that statement and grabbed Aquarius's hand. "Um Aquarius let's go to your house". Leo said blushing. "Why"? "Let's just go". Aquarius was confused but they went anyway. Aquarius unlocked her door. "SURPRISE"! Aquarius stepped back. "W-why is everyone here"? "So anti-climatic". Aries bluntly said directed towards Aquarius's reaction. "You're so rude"! Taurus said and pulled his lock of hair that sticks out. Aries made a pained face. "This was leo's idea anyways". Scorpio said. Sagittarius hugged Aquarius. "HAPPY sweet sixteen". Aquarius blushed a little. "Well we got you a cake". Cap said awkwardly. "Yeah but let me get inside my house first". Aquarius said. "Sorry to do this". Leo said. "It's okay I like surprises". Aquarius said. "Hey aqua hang out with the girls"! Libra said and pisces pulled her. "Ok ok I'm coming". Aquarius said. "We got you a present". "Did you"? "Yes"! "Well what is it"? Scorpio pulled out a wrapped up box. Aquarius opened it. "Isn't it cute"? Libra said. "It's just clothes you know". Scorpio said looking at libra. "I like them". "See I told you". "She only said that because she's nice". Scorpio said. Aquarius laughed. "No I really like it". "Ha"! Libra yelled. Scorpio rolled her eyes. Leo walked over. "Here". Leo handed her a small box. Aquarius opened it and saw a necklace of her zodiac. Aquarius hugged him. "Thank you"! You're welcome. Leo hugged her back. "Hey why don't you just kiss"? Capricorn said. Aquarius blushed. "N-no they're are peo-" leo kissed her. Aquarius smiled and kissed back anyways. "Happy birthday Aquarius". Leo said smiling.
I had no idea what to write. But as you all know I'm an Aquarius and today is my birthday! I hope you enjoyed this the story. Please vote and comment.