Aquarius's secret part 2

Aquarius sat in her room alone and curled up into a ball. I didn't want anyone to know. Why did Sagittarius have to do that? If it's a diary you don't fucking read it. Aquarius felt herself being drained of energy and fell asleep.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Onii-chan don't go! Stay! Stay with me!" "I'm sorry". "NO"! The doctors pulled me futher and futher away from my brothers lifeless body. Why!? Why not me? My brother didn't deserve this...so why!?
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Aquarius wake up". "Mhm". "Hey it's time for school". Aquarius opened her eyes and saw brown eyes staring back at her. Aquarius slowly got up. She rubbed her eyes. "You know I'm not feeling well I'm going to take the day off". Scorpio looked at blue eyed girl and raised an eyebrow. "If you have to many absences you have to retake the year". "Yeah I know but I need to be alone". Scorpio sighed. "Fine I'll cover for you". "Thanks I owe you one"! Scorpio walked down the stairs and stopped outside Aquarius's house. She looked back at the front  door. This is your fault Sagittarius.
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sagittarius sat by the vending machines and spotted scorpio. "Hey"! "Oh Hello sag". She said unemotional. "I need to ask you something". "What's up"? "Where is aqua"? "Oh she said she wasn't feeling well so she's at home". Scorpio said. "Oh I'll go see her-" "It's your fault". Scorpio said cutting him off. "Huh"? "You should've kept your mouth shut". Sagittarius looked down with regert in his eyes. "Think about other people's feelings before saying stuff". Scorpio said then walked off.
            Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sagittarius decided her would text Aquarius since he couldn't go to her house.
Sagittarius: hey you okay? You weren't at school today.
He tucked his phone in his pocket then it vibrated
9 new messages
Aquarius: F
Aquarius: U
Aquarius: C
Aquarius: K
Aquarius: Y
Aquarius: O
Aquarius: U
Aquarius: it's locked for a reason dumb ass!
Sagittarius sighed.
Sagittarius: can i come over
Aquarius: uh no
Sagittarius: why not
Aquarius: I have reasons. I really don't want anyone over k? Cool thanks!
Sagittarius: I didn't agree but it's cool I guess
He sighed at the stubbornness of his childhood friend.
              Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius was at school today. Sagittarius sighed in relief when he saw her but the relationship wasn't strong. Aquarius would acknowledge his existence and would talk but only occasionally saying hi here and there.  On the roof Aquarius and leo decided to eat lunch together. "So utau. How is she"? "I love her alot". Aquarius smiled. "I glad". "What about you"? "Im okay". "No your brother"? Aquarius fell silent. "Still recovering". She lied again. "I see". After school  Aquarius, Sagittarius, leo, scorpio, and aries were walking home together until Aquarius felt herself being held in a headlock. "Give me my sister back"! Said an unfamiliar voice. Sagittarius was surprised and was about to yell at the person but saw that it was only a kid. "What"? Aries said confused. Aquarius smiled and picked up the kid piggyback style. "H-hey put me down"! Aquarius set the kid down on the bench. "What did you want"? Aquarius smiled. "My sister give her back"! "Your sister"? "I heard ahe joined your gang". "What"? "Where is the leader". "What does this kid want"? Aries asked. "It must be you"! "Huh"? "You must be the leader! You have wierd hair"! Aries smirked. "That's right! I'm the leader"! Scorpio looked Sagittarius. "That's a lie right"? "Yup". "Idiot". "He just likes to toy with people weaker than him". "I'll get your sister back I promise". Aquarius said.
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Say how old is your sister"? Leo asked the little boy. "She's 21". The boy said. "I see". "Here we are". Aquarius said. "A bar"? "Uh this place is scary". Aries said trying to run away. "You dug your own grave". Sagittarius said grabbing Aries shoulder. They walked inside the bar. Aries hid behind Sagittarius. "What are you doing"? "Shh be my shield". Scorpio sighed. "Such an idiot". The boy cowered behind Aquarius. "Zayn"? "Onee-chan"? The boy stepped out from behind Aquarius. "ZAYN I MISSED YOU"! "ONEE-CHAN"! they ran into each other's arms. Aquarius smiled. Aries was still hiding behind Sagittarius. "Who this"? "It's miyamura". "This isn't miyamura. Miyamura has white hair". "Oh so he lied". One of the gang members walked up to Aquarius. "A-aqua". "Yes"? "Can we talk to your brother". "Huh"? "The other gang wants to fight him". "No I can't do that for you. I'm sorry but I'll talk to the other gang for you." It started to rain. Aquarius grabbed an umbrella and ran out of the bar. Sagittarius ran after her. "Aquarius wait"! Aquarius stopped. "Can't you just get your brother to talk to them over the phone"? Aquarius's back faced Sagittarius but shevwas crying but her voice was steady. "N-no I have to talk to the other gang". Aquarius ran away. Sagittarius followed her.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius arrived at a different bar. Sagittarius walked in with her. "Hello"? "Oh aqua welcome". "Um about the fight..." "what your brother a pussy"? "No it's just can we not fight". "Look aqua stop becoming so full of yourself". The gang circled Aquarius. Sagittarius hugged her close. "Enough"! Aquarius looked at the leader. "Look if you win this fight we'll leave your gang alone...because you took care of me when I needed you". The leader unbuttoned his shirt to show his bandged up body". Aqua's eye watered. "I-I told you to change them every four hours". Tears began to fall from Aquarius electric blue eyes. "I couldn't bring myself to do it". Aquarius cried. "It's a deal". Sagittarius said shaking the leader's  hand. "Cool meet us at the lake on Saturday". "Ok".
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Aquarius stay here I'll be back I have a fight to win". "Onii-chan you're so badly injured"! Thank you Aquarius I love you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone else. "There all done. Now change them ever four hours. Take care of yourself Onii-chan".
At the hospital 3 years later
Aquarius 3rd grade
"NO ONII-CHAN DON'T GO. STAY! STAY HERE ON EARTH WITH ME"! "my beloved sister". "ONII-CHAN"!
that's it for this chapter. Please vote and comment.