timeloop

"At this point,miyamura already made a small group of ability wielders. I decided to follow miyamura and meet the members as planned."
Flashback
"This is the one with the time leap ability, Toya"! "It's been a while! But, you guys dont see it that way". "Apparently, he's met all three of you already in the future". A guy with blonde hair spoke up. "You expect us to believe that"? Scorpio's brother smirked. "First off, shido". "Huh?" "The wielder of permation, the ability to pass though walls. However, you get tremendously tired after passing though each wall". "What"? "Next,Ayumi". She blushed. "You possess the power of hypnotism. You can make someone fall asleep,but you also fall asleep afterwards. Next, haru". "Yes". "You're able to erase one memory from someone with pinpoint accuracy. However,you must touch the target and take a long time to find that memory. That is all". "Amazing...that's perfect". "He must of heard all of that from miyamura first"!? Shido said with a glare on his face. Ayumi sighed. "That will mean that even miyamura is someone we can't trust,but are you okay with that"? Shido glared. Ayumi looked at miyamura. "So what do you want from us since you came to see us from the future?" "Yeah let me explain.
And so, I explained the tragic endings of thoes with special powers in my future. About myself, and about the other members present. And then, about the plan. That I had made with miyamura and company of the future. There was means for us to take. we need to gather thoes with abilities and protect ourselves".
End of flash back
"And so, we started creating a syndicate of just ability wielders. But in the end it was just a gathering of children. No Matter how many times we started over, we weren't able to protect ourselves. In the end, there were members that went out of control and assaulted the lab facility to save their friends".
Flash back
"Dammit! We don't have enough power to protect. In the first place, this was just impossible for children to do". "What should we do"? "Let's get some adult help". "Adults? There's no way we can relay on them"! Shido yelled. Ayumi looked at toya with saddened eyes. "There is no way that adults who have no abilities will understand us..." "how about thoes who used to have abilities? I know a few who are are like that. Don't you think it's worth trying out"? Miyamura suggested. Ayumi stood up and faced him. "Well, if you say so". "Let's try it out". Haru said. "But what specifically are we going to do, Toya"? Miyamura asked. "Yeah let me think for a minute, tigger".
                            ~
"Onii-chan, happy 15th birthday"! Scorpio cheered. I need to time leap soon or I'll get caught. Toya thought. Toya looked at the tv. The contestant on the game show won 600 million dollars. Toya thought, 600 million...if we had 600 million, we may be able to sway some adults...not just 600 million...if I use my powers...that is it. This is the only way left.
                            ~
"Let's gather some funding". "Oh"? "I'll leap back to the past, and gather all sorts of gambling information, like horse racing and lotto". "I see..." haru said. "And after that"? Ayumi asked. "We'll gather more wielders of abilities, and create a syndicate that the scientists will never be able to touch". "So we have to follow this guy's orders again"? Shido asked a little pissed. "Shido, let's belive in Toya". Miyamura said. "Then I'll see you again in the past. Though its a pain i have to explain all this from scratch...
End of flash back
"The morning I made the time leap, I looked at the mirror, and noticed something irregular. This ability...takes a bit of vision away from me each time I use it. Since then, we added all sorts of comrades,and created a path for us to gather a large sum of money. Of course, we tried over many times by time-leaps. My vision started to gradually fail, too. My ability is to take every object,everyone,every scene...everything I see with my eyes as I rewind to the past. So if I go blind, I am no longer to use this ability. I was aware of that".
Flash back
"The research facility was one step ahead of us once again". Miyamura said. "How many times has this happened now? Hasn't this been happening a lot lately"? Ayumi asked worried. "At this rate, we're just fighting over ability wielders". Miyamura explained. Miyamura looked over at toya. "Toya, don't we need an environment to protect them". "Let me think for a while to make a plan, tigger".
                             ~
Toya blew out the candles on his cake. I wonder how many times I Celebrated this birthday? Toya thought. A condition where I can protect them...is there such a thing?  "Come to think, Onii-chan,it's entrance season for you. What are you going to do for high school"? Scorpio asked. I see! i have that option! Toya thought. He tackled scorpio. "Scorpio! That's a wonderful idea!" "I didn't say anything,did I"? Scorpio said confused.
                              ~
"I'm going to leap one more time, tigger". "Why"? "I was able to create a syndicate to gain funding. But, I haven't been able to protect even yet". "But if you do, you will-" "I know . If I leap one more time, I will go blind for sure. So this is my last chance". "With that last chance, what are you planning on doing"? "I'm going to create a school". "A school"? "I've said this on the past, right? That this ability disappears once you're past adolescence. So we just need to build a school that protects thoes with abilities just for that duration so I can protect people like scorpio before they develop their abilities". "I see...but this is truly your last gamble,you understand? You're going to completely loes your vision,right"? "Well, where there's a will, there's a way". "In a way...you've haven't changed one bit". "Please make sure you find me after I've gone completely blind." "Leave that to me".
End of flash back
"I made my very last time-leap. And lost all the light in my eyes. From there, I started walking down the ultimate path, with no light, together with miyamura and the others. For the final touch we decided to buy out a certain incorporated educational institution. It was a tiresome job, but with how everyone was happy at the end, the glum feeling that I had all cleared up". Toya finished his story. "Well, that's the end"! "I see". Leo said. "My brother dided in the end". Aquarius looked down. "Yes but I thank him for finding me". Aquarius wiped her eyes. "If only he never got into gang fights". Toya smiled he looked over at leo. "So you want to save Brittany right"? "Yes, but how"? "With your ability to 'loot' take my "time leap' as yours". "Loot...come to think,also in the dream..."? "Taking the ability of a wielder and making it your own. That is your true power". "What's up with that"? "I was,aware of it". Aquarius said. "Huh"? "From the very beginning I have seen though your ability. As a result of my investigation, I found out that you had misunderstood what your ability was. It's not that you are merely possesing them, the method with which you looted abilities was by possesing them. As proof of that, everyone who you have possessed up until now have lost their abilities". "Wait! Then you didn't have to make a big deal about it everytime! Everything would have been fine if I just possessed the target, right"? "That, even for wielders of special abilities, goes against the human ethics. We figured that you needed to know why you should not be using that ability. Furthermore, how dangerous of an existence you become if you keep looting abilities...it was fortunate that you didn't relize this until now". "Nothing less from you Aquarius! You really got this"! Toya winked. "Then,I..." leo looked at the books behind Aquarius's head. He focused on them. He shot his  hand out. Aquarius ducked as two books began flying towards leo. Leo doged the first one but the other hit him squarely in the face. Aquarius sighed. "You're hopless". Toya decided to speak. "My ability it's self should have not been lost. Loot that so you can go in the past and save Brittany. Okay, the day you leap is the day Brittany develops her ability. Leap to that day, a loot that dangerous ability of collapse from Brittany. Afterwards, come to me who is ignorent of all this,and explain to me what is going to happen from there on. Got that"? I can save Brittany... "all right". "Good,then I'm counting on you"! Leo possessed Toya take his ability. "Im leaving the rest to you,leo". "Yeah to save Brittany". "GO"! Leo time-leaped back in time.
To be continued. How was it. Probably boring because of toya's past. Please vote and comment.