Scorpio birthday special

Dedicated to my beloved friend YorutheNightScorpio woke up in her warm bed 2 minutes before her alarm but once she's awake she can't close her eyes so she turned it off before it went off

Scorpio woke up in her warm bed 2 minutes before her alarm but once she's awake she can't close her eyes so she turned it off before it went off. Scorpio ate breakfast and brushed her teeth. She got ready for school. Today She thought she would tie her hair up with a red bow. She ripped it out. No I can't look to cute today. People will get the wrong impression. Scorpio shook her head a slapped her cheeks. She grabbed her school bag slung it over her shoulder and proceeded off to school. As she was walking she saw cap and Capricorn ahead. Scorpio slowly walked behind them. Cap felt like he was being followed so he turned around. "Scorpio"? Scorpio looked down at the ground blushed. "Hi. Good morning". She murmured. "Heya happy birthday"! Capricorn said smiling brightly. "It's her birthday"? Capricorn asked. "You idiot"! Capricorn hit her brother in the chest. "How could you not know"!? "Well miss prissy you didn't have to hit me". Scorpio laughed.
~
"I see a cat". "I see a blue sky". "I see a dragon". "The sky is so beautiful". Leo and Aquarius were laying down on the school grass staring up at the sky. They laid adjacent to each other but in opposite directions. Sagittarius walked over to them. "What are you two doing"? Sagittarius asked. "Looking at clouds". Aquarius answered monotonely.
"What! Really I thought we were talking about the sky"! Leo said. Aquarius turned her head. "You're really dumb. You know that?" Sagittarius silently chuckled. "Man where is Scorpio? I want to say happy birthday." Leo said staring at the sky. "You're always around her now. That bothers me". Aquarius said. "Well she's always available". Aquarius sat up. "Fine then I'll just stay with saggy" Aquarius wrapped her arms around Sagittarius's waist. Sagittarius wrapped an arm around her upper back. "No"!!!!!!!! Leo pulled Aquarius away from Sagittarius and into his lap. "You're my girlfriend. You just need to be more avalible". Leo kissed her softly on the lips. "Then come to my cafe". Leo bit his lip. "I'm not fond of the sweets there or the boss". "Ouch Aquarius. That must of hurt". Leo glared at sagittarus. "Shut up"! Aquarius Laughed. "I'm going to wait for Scorpio at the school gate".
~
"Cap, Capricorn, and Scorpio arrived at school. Scorpio was tackled to the ground. "Happy birthday"! Aquarius exclaimed. Scorpio looked at her with wide eyes. "Um yes. Thank you". "We should celebrate". "No". Scorpio said. "I reject your unwanted answer". Aquarius said. Scorpio groned as Aquarius dragged her. "Guys come on let's skip and stop by my cafe." Aquarius said. "I thought Leo didn't like it". Sagittarius said. "It's not for him". Aquarius waved her arm up and down in Leo's direction. "It's for Scorpio". Aquarius said still holding Scorpio's wrist in a death grip. "Ok I'm in. I kinda want to skip". Sagittarius said. "Wait skip? Hell yeah"! Leo said. The twins tagged along. "They entered the cafe and sat at table close to the window and 7 feet from the main counter. "Wait here". Aquarius said. Aquarius went to the back and 3 minutes later came out with a pink box. She set it infront of Scorpio. Scorpio opened it and pulled out a base. On top of the base was a cake that said happy birthday Scorpio. "I worked on this all night". Aquarius said. "No wonder you were covered in icing when I walked you home." Leo said. "I hope you like carmel icing. Aquarius said. Scorpio smiled. "Thank you".
End. What? I'm sorry. It like 12am. I'm tried bye. Please vote and comment!