the post-rock concert and the timeloop spell

Aries and scorpio were walking towards the concert. "Um you know there was a shorter line at the merchandise stand over there". "I don't want and shirts or hoddies". Scorpio explained. "Then what do you want"? "Their smartphone case"! Scorpio said in excitement. "Oh I see". "You should get one too aries"! Scorpio said happily. "But then we'd be matching". Aries said. "Oh that's right. Definitely do not get one"! Scorpio said in Pure bluntness.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The arrived at the merchandise store. "Wow that line is pretty long". Aries observed. Scorpio walked down. "Hey aren't you coming"? Scorpio asked. "No I'm not buying it anything so I don't need to get in line". Scorpio glared and grabbed Aries arm. "You're coming with me because I'll be bored and won't have anyone to talk to"! Scorpio pulled him in line.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"YES I GOT IT! ARIES LOOK AT THIS AMAZING PHONE CASE"! Scorpio thrusted the phone in his face. "Yeah great". Aries said uninterested. Scorpio pouted but walked into the building with Aries. They found their seats. A girl with long red hair that went down to her knees walked out on stage. The girl started singing. Her voice was low but soothing. She wasn't a high pitched singer at all. Aries felt a headache coming. "Hey scorpio I'm going to go to the restroom". Aries said getting up. "Okay". Scorpio said. Aries walked into the bathroom. He looked at himself in mirror. He pulled out his phone and called Aquarius. "Hello"? "Hey aqua". "What's up? Aren't you supposed to be on a date with scorpio"? "About your sister..." "what about it"? "She's into post-rock right"? "Yes. Why?" "Scorpio got back stage passes so I thought maybe if I brought the singer to the assylem it could calm down your sister". "You can try but I doubt it will work but it's not a zero possibility." Aries hung up.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The concert ended and arises and scorpio went back stage. "Hello nice to meet you". The singer said. She extended her hand. Aries shook it. "Can I ask a favor of you"? "Sure". "There is someone I want you to meet".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aries said bye to scorpio. Aries brought her the assylem and walked into Aquarius's sister room. They walked in to her talking to herself. "What is she trying to do"? "Telepathy". Suddenly she ripped open a pillow. They singer stepped back startled. The singer then sang. She sang a minute of her song. Aquarius's sister seemed to calm down. Wow it worked. "Hey can you tell who I am". Aries said walking over to her. She looked down at Aries. "You probably don't but do you remember Aquarius your sister"? "Aqua...rius"? "That's right".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I guess it was a miracle". The singer said. "Yeah. Thank you". "Don't. I should be the one to thank you". The singer said. Aries walked her to the train station and waved bye and walked to his house. Aries called Aquarius. "Hey what's up"? "Guess what you sister-" "is back to normal. Yes I saw. Thank you". "How"? "I came by the hospital after you left". "So I guess we crossed paths". "Yeah".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The next day at school leo found Aquarius switching out her textbooks. "Hey aqua"! Aquarius turned around to see leo. "Good morning. How can I help you or are you just saying hi"? "Actually I have to ask you something"? "What's up"? "Well I was wondering if I could save my sister if I was there when it happened". Aquarius smiled. "Ok follow me". Aquarius grabbed leo. They started walking towards the entrance. Leo pulled Aquarius back. "Wait are we ditching school"? "You wanted to save your sister". "How can I save someone who's already dead"? "I'm trying to show you". "By ditching?" "Basically". Leo sighed. "We're going to get in trouble".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius brought leo to a cave a began walking though it. It had lights everywhere and stairs. "Wow this is amazing. May I take pictures"? Leo asked. "You may not". Aquarius said. Leo frowned. Aquarius stopped at a door next to the bottom of the stairs. She opened it and walked in. "Aquarius long time no see". Said a mans voice. "Hey"! Aquarius ran into his arms. Leo saw a man with black hair and brown eyes. "Who's that"? "Oh this is Leo. Leo this is scorpio's brother". Leo looked at the man and saw a walking stick in his hand. "You're blind"? "Yes". "Then how do you play drums"? "I wasn't blind before". "I see". Aquarius looked at him. "Hey leo wants to save his dead sister but he needs the loop time spell". "I'll give it to him but there are concenquences". "Tell us your story then".
Flash back
"Hey is was your turn to make breakfast Onii-chan". Scorpio said waving a spoon. "Oh sorry". "Geez you shouldn't break the rules tomorrow you have to make breakfast". "Hey scorpio how old are you"? "I'm eight years old"! (That means we'll be capture 3 years from now)
End of flash back
"After I made the time leap. I started becoming friends with miyamura and his group. This is that we would fight together. Just like how we promised in the future. Miyamura was the one that found me".
Flash back
"Someone with an amazing ability showed up". Miyamura said. "You finally came for me"!"What are you talking about"? "We're soul friends who swore to eachother that we wil make sure we change the world,you"! Scorpio's brother ran towards him. "Wait, don't come close to me"! He tackled miyamura to the ground. "W-what in the world are you"! "You know about my ability right? Then,don't you have a good guess in general"? "Can it be...that we've met each in the future"? "That's correct"! He tackled him again. "We may have met each other in the future, but for now, we're strangers! Don't get all chummy with me"! He pushed scorpio's brother off. "Man, you're no fun tiger". "Tiger"? "I call you tiger after that hyper winni the pooh character". "Impossible...I allowed someone to call me by such a nick name"?! Scorpio's brother smiled
To be continued...
That's it please vote and comment.