afterwards

Sagittarius mentally punched himself. He looked at sleeping Aquarius. (Have i fallen in love). (No Aquarius is not my lover. She's aries's lover. She belongs to him.)
                  Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"YOU DID WHAT"! Taurus yelled. Sagittarius put his head down on his desk. "Making out with Aquarius was not my intention". He confessed. "Well you gave into it". Libra said. "Are you trying to throw me under the bus!" He yelled at libra. Libra backed away. Taurus looked at Sagittarius. "Hey look it's okay we'll just explain". Taurus said. "Explain"? "Yes we'll explain to aries what happened.". Sag's eyes widened in fear. "NO"! "Why not"? Libra sighed. "The thing is that Aries doesn't know what happened that night".
                   Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Meanwhile, cap was around the corner and at that minute he heard the whole conversation. "Sagittarius made out with Aquarius? Aren't they childhood friends"? "Hey bro"! "AHHHH"! "Whoa bro calm down". "Oh hey Capricorn". "Cap don't be so uptight". Capricorn explained. Cap sighed. "Hey can i tell you something". "Yeah what's up"? "Sagittarius made out with aqua"? "What"? "I know right he beat me to it." "No not that Aquarius is dating Aries does he know about this"? "I don't think so". "We have to find him"!
                    Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius walked down the hall totally unaware of the wishperes going on about her. "Hey aqua"! Libra ran down the hall with cancer trailing behind her. "Hey libra". Aquarius said. "Hey you know the geography exam is coming up are you ready for it". Aqua slammed her locker in anger. "I would be if leo held his tounge and kept his hands to himself. Look i know leo is a nice conservative guy most of the time but i aint about failing mr. Harris's class he really strict". Libra sighed. "I know". She agreed. "Im not prepared at all". "That's because you refuse to study". Aquarius pointed out. "Hey!" Aquarius laughed. "Anyways you free afterschool"? Libra asked. "Yeah sure". "Cool we are going to my house to help cancer carve her starfish for her sister's wedding here at school". "Sounds fun I'll be there". "Bring sag or leo". "K". Cancer, libra, and Aquarius parted their ways.
Well imma gonna end it jere for now. Did you like it. Please comment.