Sagittarius(m) x scorpio(f)

It just had to be him. Yes he's good looking but I barely know him. I'm being married off to a narcissist. My friend leo tried to tell me it wasn't so bad but I mean look at this guy. He's such a freak. "Hmm. How about you introduce them to Sagittarius"? Leo suggested. I rolled my eyes. "Hell no a brainiac like him". "You don't actually have to date him". Leo said. I sighed. Sagittarius and I didn't really know each other. Yes we acknowledge each other's exsitance but other than that...no...I can't get over the fact that he's wrapped up in academic work. But he looks like a parent pleaser. Leo introduced Sagittarius to me. "Hey Sagittarius this is my friend scorpio". He looked me up and down. I shuffled my feet uncomfortably. "Nice to meet you." he said holding out his hand. I awkwardly shook it. "Um maybe you could help scorpio". Leo said. "How so"? "She's being married off to someone she doesn't know and we want you to be her fake boyfriend". Sagittarius smirked. "Ahha no". "Why"? "Well because what do I get in it if I help your sorry little ass out of this mess"? "Uhhhmmm uhmmmm." I stutterred thinking. "See that is what I thought". Saggitarius said. "Please please I'll do anything I just need help"! I pleaded. "Alright but on that Note anything...Scorpio...anything"?? I gulped "y-yes". "Alright then but once you are out of this mess you better live up to what you say or I'll make you regret it". he smirked. Ugh that bastered. He's always looking for something in return and not to mention what he wants me to do for him.
Flash back
"Be my slave while dressed up as a sexy cat".
End of flash back
Ugh! "Sorry scorpio". Leo said looking down. "It's cool". I said staring at my feet. The next day I dressed myself in a short skirt and connected a tail to the inside of my skirt. I wore a see through white shirt with a white undershirt and the sleeves were short and poofy. I put my hair in two pig tails and attached cat ears to each side. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I heard a honk outside. I groned at the sight of that bastereds car. I walked out of my house and looked at him. "Get in". He said coldly. I got in. He smirked. "Good girl. Let's go". I walked all over campus and people stared at me. "Come on slave". Sagittarius dragged me along. I cursed collage for not having a uniform. "Hey Sagittarius my parents want to meet you. Could you be a parent pleaser for me"? Sagittarius pulled out my collor and rang the bell around my neck that he attached to the leash he bought for me. "Sure thing sweet pea". I glared at him. He pulled me. I stumbled but regained my balance. That night I dressed up in a sexy black dress and Sagittarius wore a suite with a dark blue tie. He ate dinner and complimented my mother's cooking. "So you love me daughter". "Yes we've been dating for 2 years". Sagittarius lied. "I also want to marry her". "Then kiss her"! my brother yelled. Sagittarius choked on his food. He looked at me. I smiled akward. He grabbed me wrist and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. It actually ment something. He pulled away. "Scorpio I'm done pretending!  I Love you will you marry me"! My eyes filled with tears. "Yes! Yes! I will"! I hugged him. Now today is my wedding and the man standing before me is the one I was ment to be with. "Sagittarius do you take scorpio to be your wonderful wedded wife"? "I do". "Scorpio do you take Sagittarius to be your wonderful wedded husband"? "I do"? "You may kiss the bride". Sagittarius kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressesd my lips harder aginst his. I threw my bouquet into the crowd and instead of a buch of girls trying to catch it just by accident leo caught it. He looked at me and blushed. I laughed. I'm glad to have met Sagittarius.
Just a random one-shot. I was gonna make a sad one but whatever. Please vote and comment on this one shot.