the truth part 2

"Um leo I don't think we'll win". Aquarius said. "Of course we will Madison didn't do the right amount of songs". "And fist place goes to...". Leo's heart sped up. Aquarius closed her eyes. Libra bit her lip. Jason gripped his lucky coin. Eric prayed. Dylan held his hands together.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And first place goes to..." there was a drum roll. "MADISON"! "WHAT"! "Y-you're kidding". Leo stuttered. "Thank you daddy"! "DADDY"! "Oh come on we had ten more claws than her"! Jason yelled. "Just sit down"! Madison ordered. "I'll sit you down"! Jason retorted back. Jason walked on stage and grabbed the trophy out of Madison's hands. "Oh no Jason please don't". Leo muttered. "You see this trophy..."? Jason shattered it. "That's how much you're worth. I mean who cares about a stupid trophy anyways like really. And that sleeze ball you call dad only choose you so he didn't have to hear your annoying voice. Oh Madison oh Madison you used to make me so mad when leo dated yiu but i just feel bad for you because you just have to use daddy for everything. I'm done. I'm not settling to be your slave." Jason walked off stage. Jason took his guitar off and handed it to leo. "I'm sorry but I quit". "Jason..."
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius went to Madison's room.
Flash back:
"Hey talk to me this is my room number". Madison handed Aquarius a slip of paper. "Just so you know leo is an awful person. You don't know him like i do".
End of flash back
Aquarius raised her hand but lowered it. "I really don't want to do this". Aquarius turned to leave but then the door opened. "Oh you came. Come in". Aquarius hesitantly walked in. "Um...Madison before you say anything would you listen...". "No you listen aqua-bitch"! Aquarius blinked a couple of times. "Leo is an awful person". "Madison I don't mean to be rude but are you mad because Jason smashed your trophy and leo insulted you"? Madison blushed. "I uh no"! Madison gruffed. "Ugh just listen slut. Leo is so terrible you just wish you could kill him. He's like Hitler"! "No leo's like brad Pitt kinda. He's hot but self centered like the popular kids". Madison looked at Aquarius confused. "Listen Madison. I know you and leo aren't on good terms and I know that you two deeply despise each other. I used to be the same way. I thought of leo as kyle Kingsbury pronce of highschool but deep down very very Beastly. All he cares about is looks,his dad's money, and his hot girlfriend solone. And yes leo is but when he's passionate he's not. He cares about others. He worked so hard and I just wish Madison that you would see that side of leo" Aquarius got up and left leaving Madison stunned. "Wait"! Madison grabbed her wrist. "Why did you join leo"? Aquarius tugged her hand free. "I...when I was little it was my dream to sing. I had a childhood friend. His name was Sagittarius. He played the violin. I fell so in love with his music I instantly gave up singing for orchestra. But when I joined leo I'm away from my boyfriend Aries". "Im sorry I'll have to let you go then. Wait here aqua". Madison went in the room. She came back with a stack of money. "Here take it. This all the money I stole from leo". Aquarius took it. "Thanks"
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Why would she do that"? Leo asked as they sat in the lobby. "Who knows im just glad it's over with". "No it's not I'm still her slave but you guys are free". "Leo I don't-". Leo smiled. "It's okay Aqua. I'm fine". Aquarius sighed and hugged him. "I'll see you at school". "Yeah good bye".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At school everyone seemed pretty down. Sagittarius ran after. "Hey aqua". Aquarius stopped walking and Sagittarius got infront of her. "Um...sorry I couldn't go to finals but how'd it go"? Aquarius looked down. "We didn't win". "Oh I'm sorry". Sagittarius hugged her. Aquarius eyes teared up. Sagittarius let go and Aquarius wiped her wet eyes. "So is everything okay"? "Huh"? "Well um you know..." "oh um totally. It's just leo's a slave now". "Oh ouch". Aquarius smiled and laughed. "Hahaha. Well sag I'll see ya later". "Yeah later".
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo walked up to Madison's house and knocked on the door. He waited a while for the door to open. Madison opened the door. It looked like she just woke up. "What did you come to bash me"? Leo looked confused. Madison saw that he looked confused. "Um you're not a slave". "Huh"? "Leo you know Aqua"? "Aquarius"? "Yeah well I listened to what see had to say and she's right. So leo I'm letting you go". Leo was really confused dropped it. Why would Madison just...it's not all adding up.
                  Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Aquarius"! Aries ran down then hall crashing into Aquarius and hugging her. "I missed you so much Aqua. I love you"! "I missed you too". Aquarius kissed Aries. They heard a gagging next to them. "Get a room". Cap said walking past them. "Why you-" "Aries it's okay". Aries sighed. "You got lucky blonde boy". Cap walked off. Aries growled. "Aries". "Yeah what's up"? "I'm sorry for everything that's happened so from now on I'll be a more trusting girlfriend". "How about that date".
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Leo"! Leo saw scorpio approaching him. "Hey"! He hugged her. Scorpio blushed. "Um...leo". "Oh sorry". "Did you win". "No I didn't but I had fun". "That's great". "I love libra though". "What"? "Hey scorpio". "Um what". Leo smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thank you". Scorpio grabbed his wirst. "Wait so have you've given up on Aquarius"? "For now. I just know that she loves aries and I can’t bear it anymore so I've fallen in love with libra". "No you're supposed to help me and-" "then help me with libra". Scorpio looked at leo. "No...because Aries is still in love with Aquarius." Tears fell from scorpio's eyes like waterfalls. Leo hugged scorpio. Scorpio let her email out. That's was until she relized something. She gently pushed leo off. "I need to go do something I'll catch up with you later". "Hey wait"! Leo grabbed her wrist"? Aquarius saw them. "I'll make sure Aries breaks up with Aquarius". Leo said. "Thank you". Scorpio said. Aquarius heard all of it.
Well that's the end. How will Aquarius react. Seriously i have no clue because Aquarius people are pretty chill. Also how was it. So please say how Aquarius should react and what 3 thought of the chapter in the comments.